CHI Volume Booster 8.5 oz. uploaded by Alexia A.CHI Volume Booster 8.5 oz. uploaded by Alexia A.

BY CHI

Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
This product does an amazing job at adding volume to my hair. All I do is spray some on my roots and run my fingers threw it and my hair is super voluminousness!! This spray smells amazing and this bottle lasts forever! Its not to expensive either!
Deanna S.
I am a huge promoter of Chi products. I have tried nearly everything from this brand and have been completely happy with everything I have tried. The products have always left my hair soft and shiny (but that beautiful shiny, not that greasy nasty shiny). I am very happy with their brand and my mother has her own beauty salon, so I have tested out a lot of products, and this has definitely been my favorite. I have long, blonde hair so it is easy to make it look greasy, and this product has never let my hair look or feel greasy.
Ashley A.
Hot Springs, AR
Works great. I mainly buy/use Chi products because I absolutely love the smell. This volume builder does work well and I have been using quite awhile.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Chi does protect well, but for my hair when I spray it, it just feels dry and greasy like. Not a huge fan of the smell either
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product it works great and this line has helped keeping my hair healthy and the smell is not too bad either.