CHI Volume Booster uploaded by Lindsey W.CHI Volume Booster uploaded by Nicole L.

BY CHI

CHI Volume Booster Liquid Bodifying Glaze ultimate formula will provide incredible volume, body and thickness to the hair.  This weightless liquid bodifying glaze with flexible hold will deliver long lasting style control leaving hair with incredible shine. ; see more...

Jen M.
I love the way this product smells and it definitely adds texture to my otherwise fine hair.  I have a lot of hair, it's just all fine and doesn't do much.  This does help give it more body but I have noticed if using with another product it makes it heavy.  Overall, I like it and will continue using it.
Rachel S.
Haltom City, TX
The smell is amazing and lasts a long time. The volume is great, however the only thing I don’t care for is how straw like feeling it makes your hair.. almost kind of hard. I wish it had a silky after effect instead of making your hair feel kind of heavy and hard..
Hope I.
Portland, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite products by one of my favorite brands (CHI). I spray this on my roots after towel dryer and before using the blow dryer. I have fine hair and usually my hair had no body and looks flat. This spray gives it the ability to look like I have a nice full head of hair. It gives you the look of just leaving the saloon.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
She definitely takes the cake and did it again with a great volumizing spray that gets the job done effectively without making your hair look overly processed or over product if that's correct way of saying it the price is good in a little goes a long way
Sarah T.
I love this product, I use some sort of mousse or voluminous spray every day to try to give my hair volume and thicken up a bit. This is by far my favorite!! Get this. It gives me their perfect volume and it lasts all day long and I don't have to worry about my hair going flat at all!
Amanda W.
This product worked good for me. Not the best volume booster that I've used, but it did give me some volume. The price is not bad at all. It did leave a bit of a film in my hair, which i dont care for, but if you use a small amount it wont leave that sticky feeling. Overall, its a decent product for the price.
Christine G.
It's not the best for volume. I think mousse products are better. The convenience of this product is good for if you are in a rush . You spritz in a few sprays before blow drying and you get some volume!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Actually got a sample of this at a Salon and it is amazing!! It can be a little pricey but worth it if you are needing more volume to your hair! I recommend this to most hair types. Very satisfied with the results and would. It this product!
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
Seriously, this is so great!!!! I love to have bouncy hair, so I love using this product to achieve my look! Personally, I like this better than other ones I've tried and it smells good too!! Definitely recommend!
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Provides exceptional volume, only thing i didn't like what that it left a lot of "crunch" in my hair. Price is a little high bit Chi products usually last a long time!
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
I see this product at the store all the time and I really want to try it. So my question is does it give you alot of volume and is it sticky?
Meghan V.
I have very limp hair and am looking for something to give my hair more body. How does this product work? I have seen some good reviews on it, but have never tried it. Is it worth the money? Does it leave a film in your hair?