BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer offers fast and gentle heat, while producing far infrared heat and negative ions to dramatically reduce hair s drying time with 2 speed buttons and 2 heat settings.  The cold shot button offers you the versatility of heat and speed.  The far infrared penetrates the outer cuticle of the hair, drying hair from the inside out.  Tourmaline ceramic emits negative ion reflection to enhance the condition and vitality of the hair, while producing incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weight: 760g Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC AC Motor for More Power ; Additional Product Information: We are not associ see more...

Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
This hair dryer dries my hair super fast. It cuts my drying time in half. I use it 2-3 times per week. I have very thick wavy hair and it works amazing for me. I was amazed when I bought this dryer. It does so much better than any one I have ever used.
Precious P.
Ocala
I have thick curly hair and for the most part wear if natural 90%of the time. But when I decide to wear it straight I simply blow dry it with the Chi. It makes it bone straight without needing a flattened.
Rachel L.
New Salem, MA
CHI hair dryers work absolutely great! I like to blow dry my hair to add extra volume to it and CHI dryers help to dry my hair quick and easy and leave my hair with great looking volume!
Jennifer S.
Nevada
I was able to find this dryer on sale at Ulta and I can’t believe that I didn’t get a good dryer sooner. I was using a cheap dryer before and I was shocked at the difference the Chi made in the texture of my hair. My hair was less frizzy and so much softer and shinier. I absolutely recommend buying a Chi!
brandi b.
usa
I have really curly hair so making sure I do q good blow out saves my hair from the flat iron as much. This dryer is amazing especially if you roll brush your hair dry.
Chelsea H.
Wilmington
Very nice dryer that is definitely came in handy during my time as a stylist in a full service salon. Very user friendly but obviously it gets very hot so be careful not to bump your hair or skin on the metal vents as to not burn yourself or a chunk of hair off. This is a great tool for someone that does blowouts on a daily basis.
Taylor M.
Columbia, SC
Great hair dryer! It drys my hair quickly and the heat does damage my curls. Don’t just leave the temp. On high heat switch the heat setting while you are drying to avoid so much heat on hair
member-b86157313
Y’all, this hair dryer is the most amazing dryer I’ve ever tried it’s made my hair so shiny after blowing my hair dry!!! Other blow dryers make my hair feels gross and not completely dry however this dryer is the best
Karina C.
chicago
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI is the industry standard for a reason and this blow dryer is no exception! It has lasted me forever and it works as well as the day I bought it. I love that I can use the diffuser and it adds volume to my hair without damaging it with heat.