BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer offers fast and gentle heat, while producing far infrared heat and negative ions to dramatically reduce hair s drying time with 2 speed buttons and 2 heat settings.  The cold shot button offers you the versatility of heat and speed.  The far infrared penetrates the outer cuticle of the hair, drying hair from the inside out.  Tourmaline ceramic emits negative ion reflection to enhance the condition and vitality of the hair, while producing incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weight: 760g Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC AC Motor for More Power ; Additional Product Information: We are not associ see more...

Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Key Features of DURA CHI Hair Dryer: - DURA CHI hair dryer is equipped with a powerful, asynchronous AC 2000 W motor, which creates optimal styling possibilities with a quick result.- Ceramic heater provides a uniform heat distribution and emits natural ions to seal moisture in the cuticle, prevents tangling of hair and gives a natural shine to the hair during laying.- Automatic ion generator - the dryer generates negative ions, which are mixed with a stream of positively charged ions. As a result, "moist heat" is released, which favorably affects the hair and smoothes them. Hair becomes soft, shiny and less electrified.Negative ions turn droplets of water into molecules that evaporate quickly.As a result, the hair becomes less vulnerable to heat.Also, some of the water molecules are absorbed into the hair, which allows you to moisturize your hair.- 6-tube blue LED lighting- 3 speed settings- 3 temperature modes- Cold air supply button- Removable filter makes it easy to clean the dryer- Hair dry faster
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
This thing is POWERFUL. Even on a low setting it's like a leaf blower. Good quality professional dryer that will hold up over the years. Not too heavy and nice looking design. Took off 1 star because it's extremely loud.
Megan K.
Hand-held precision! I love this tool and I am on my second one. This blow dryer will change your life. It helps to straighten your hair right before you use flat irons to pull it. I will forever stay a repeat user!
Alex T.
I feel like it doesnt really do much more than a regular non branded hair drier. It gets my hair dry... i do like it a lot. I think it will last me a while and not break easily, which is obviously a huge plus
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this blow dryer. It's lightweight, dries quickly, and leaves hair with an amazing finish! I do have to say, it's a bit louder than other "pro" hair dryers, but the power makes up for it! Great for people with long hair or a stylist!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love this hair dryer and the cap that goes on it gives so much concentration. This product helps me achieve the perfect blow dry that I would usually get from a salon. It's kind of pricey but worth the money and would recommend this to a friend
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I have the best blow out when my stylist use this blow drier. My hair holds water so it takes forever and a day to dry. Using it on a medium setting I get a straight blow out so my iron does not need to be as high. Absolutely love this dryer!!!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
I love all of the Chi tourmaline products. This hair dryer does not disappoint. It costs a little more but the effect is amazing. I bought it at Ulta. I have owned many Chi straighteners but this is the first dryee
karmila M.
fredericksburg
This is my favorite and it is easy to find at the market. It is easy to use. It is great to style and dry hairs. It keeps it neat, stylish and sleek for hours, it does not damage hair and is good for long term use. I recommend this for daily or party, it is great for both. Good product with great quality.
Bee G.
Thee best blow dryer I've had the pleasure of using in my life! My hair was so sleek and smooth with this dryer. With naturally wavy/curly hair, I have to style after drying... not with this bad boy. I wish I owned one, I only used it a couple times at a friend's house. Chi has the most amazing styling products ever!