BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer offers fast and gentle heat, while producing far infrared heat and negative ions to dramatically reduce hair s drying time with 2 speed buttons and 2 heat settings.  The cold shot button offers you the versatility of heat and speed.  The far infrared penetrates the outer cuticle of the hair, drying hair from the inside out.  Tourmaline ceramic emits negative ion reflection to enhance the condition and vitality of the hair, while producing incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weight: 760g Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC AC Motor for More Power ; Additional Product Information: We are not associ see more...

Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I have used this CHI hair dryer on several occasions and have had very positive experiences with it each time. The dryer is quick and effective which is super convenient when I'm rushing to get to work in the morning.
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
I am a big fan of chi... I love there hair products. I also like this blow dryer and the power it has behind it but its a little to heavy for me
Carlie H.
Hinton
This blow dryer is wonderful! I have used Chi brand blower drivers for 10 years. I have long and pretty thick hair and it dries in half the time as others. Very satisfied with this product. I would definitely buy again. I bought in ULTA.
Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
I have this hair dryer in a super pretty purple color! It's a decent hair dryer but way over priced. I feel like it isn't strong enough to dry my hair quickly. I can't speak to whether or not it damages my hair less than a normal one because I have pretty long, already-damaged hair. It doesn't smooth my frizzy hair as much as I would like. I have used cheaper brands that have done a better job--but again, maybe those are why my hair is so damaged!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
The  CHI Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer VC0001  is a must when i need to straighten my hair.  I got mine at JC Penny's.  It was a gift i got to pick out and love it.  I like to start use a soft round brush when straitening.  This hair dryer is very high quality for what you pay.  I will indefinably be sticking to this brand.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
This is by far the best hair dryers I used and I had mine for ages now. I dont remeber where I got it but I love it! I have thick long wavy hair and it dries it up in such a short period of tine without damaging my hair. Also it is not as loud as the other hair dryers out there! I would buy this again although its a little bit expensive but its worth the money!
Kaitlan A.
This blow dryer is okay. It gets super hot, a little too hot for me. But I don't mind the heat as much. It just seems to really damage my already super coarse/frizzy/curly hair and I don't want to damage it anymore than it already is.
Sara A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Little pricey but there's a big difference between this blow dryer and $20 ones. I have a lot of hair and when I use the Chi it cuts my drying time in half. My hair feels much softer, and shiny. Before I use to find the cheapest blow dryer because all I thought is, blowing hot air, that's all I need. This one proved me wrong because you definitely will see the difference.
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This hair dryer works as great as it looks. I love the red! It dries my hair fast and my hair never gets caught in it! I bought it at the local beauty supply. Everyone in my house uses it. My son uses it with the directional pointer thing to get his hair just right. I use it on full blast and dry my hair upside down!
Amy V.
Burien , WA
I like this dryer, but it doesn't have enough power. It doesn't dry my hair as fast as the other ones I have but the plus side is that it's not as loud as my other ones. I appreciate that it's more on the quiet side. but hey it does it's job! A pretty average dryer.