BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer offers fast and gentle heat, while producing far infrared heat and negative ions to dramatically reduce hair s drying time with 2 speed buttons and 2 heat settings.  The cold shot button offers you the versatility of heat and speed.  The far infrared penetrates the outer cuticle of the hair, drying hair from the inside out.  Tourmaline ceramic emits negative ion reflection to enhance the condition and vitality of the hair, while producing incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weight: 760g Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC AC Motor for More Power ; Additional Product Information: We are not associ see more...

Paige J.
Indianapolis
A little expensive, but definitely worth the price ! The multiple comb attachments are great to achieve any hairstyle! I’ve had this dryer for almost 4 years and still works like new ! Gives me a great finish for my very coarse hair every time.
Kerri W.
Port Neches, TX
I have had this for about two or three years now and I LOVE it. It’s quiet enough that my daughter won’t wake up from naps. It dries my hair very quickly. It blows hard which is what I prefer. I always feel of my hair isn’t blowing all over the place then it’s not working good. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Kate R.
Bronx
It is so good amazing I have to dry fast has tourmaline ceramic hair which it help my hair so much you can put what speed you want or feel more Comfortable for your hair as for me I love chi dryers and other products is amazing I love you CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer
Debbie M.
Lincoln
Love this! This has changed my blow drying skills!! Quick and easy to dry and style my hair. I have very thick hair and this gets the job done great and quick which is super helpful for early mornings!!
J T.
Although I don't often use it, every time that I do ( 2-3x a month), it works wonderfully just like brand new. My hair always dries quickly with a lot of healthy looking volume and fullness- no burning hair smell. This hair dryer is top notch, it also has a cool shot function as well.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
Chi has great products blow dryers awesome Flatirons is awesome I will recommend this blow dryer if you're looking for that again Dominican look blowout this would be my first pick for blow dryer but I do want to inform you that these blow dryers are expensive
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I always used coniar or cheap drug store blow dryers not really thinking that it made a difference. It just blows air right? I was very wrong, These cheap blow dryers would last about six months and then stop working. So I splurged and got this blow dryer about two years ago and it still works like new. It has a super quiet motor so it doesn't disturb everyone in my house whose still asleep in the morning when I style my hair. It has a powerful gust, which is so important because it dries my hair quickly and efficiently. I've also noticed my hair feels healthie & smoother than when I use cheaper blow dryers. It definitely causes significantly less heat damage. Chi products never let me down, from hairsprays to blow dryers I've been happy with every product I've ever bought.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
Jenny G.
North Beach, MD
I have this hair dryer in a super pretty purple color! It's a decent hair dryer but way over priced. I feel like it isn't strong enough to dry my hair quickly. I can't speak to whether or not it damages my hair less than a normal one because I have pretty long, already-damaged hair. It doesn't smooth my frizzy hair as much as I would like. I have used cheaper brands that have done a better job--but again, maybe those are why my hair is so damaged!
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
The  CHI Velocity Hot Shot Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer VC0001  is a must when i need to straighten my hair.  I got mine at JC Penny's.  It was a gift i got to pick out and love it.  I like to start use a soft round brush when straitening.  This hair dryer is very high quality for what you pay.  I will indefinably be sticking to this brand.