CHI

CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat...
1722 Reviews
5 / 5
I love how fast this heats up and how it’s always the perfect temperature for my hair. The cord is the perfect length for me to do my hair in the bathroom while I’m also doing my make up at the same time. Gives me the perfect slight curl on my end for the perfect Sabrina Carpenter hair.
5 / 5
Honestly love this brand, I’ve had this one for a few years already so it will definitely last. Only con for some people would be it has a preset heat setting and you are unable to change it, I personally don’t mind it because I feel like it’s just the right temperature.
4 / 5
Molto buona questa piastra.il colore e stupenda.e facile da usare.adoro.il colore e stupendo adoro 🤩. adoro....mi piace tanto.....e molto maneggevole.
4 / 5
I love it! I prefer wide irons, it works perfectly! dont try to curl your hair with this though, as its too wide to do so. i love how much faster i can get my hair done with it!
5 / 5
Sehr präzise und einfach Anwendung. Leicht in der Hand für einen eleganten Schwung. Ich bin zufrieden mit diesem Produkt und würde es auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen.
4 / 5
No creases from using. This chi flat iron is tried and true. My last one lasted about 10+ years. It had an electrical issue so needed to replace. I have very thick and curly hair, only flat iron about 1-2x/month. This chi works great! Would order again. Would recommend
5 / 5
I love this product!! It works so well and is so durable. It’s super easy to adjust the temperature and to use. The design is super sleek and easy to hold.
5 / 5
Avendo io una capigliatura a cespuglio ricci indomabili sto sempre lì con piastra. ..devo dire che questo articolo è veramente ottimo ...piastra potente ma non stressante x il capello consigliato per l'acquisto
5 / 5
Junta versatilidad y estilo al alcance de todo el mundo, un utensilio para tener en todos los hogares y disfrutar de la peluquería en casa todos los días
5 / 5
I love what this Chi Lava flat iron has done to my hair! I have found my flat iron! My hair texture is naturally curly, and length is past the middle of my back. After a blow dry, my hair is thick and frizzy. My hair feels healthier! This flat iron makes my hair silky, soft and bouncy. Even with humidity. Just beautiful! When my Croc iPulse flat iron died, I bought the Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth Titanium flat iron which straightened very well although it left my hair very dry with no bounce. Even though used at low temps, my hair smelled like it had been pressed with a hot comb. I'm glad I only used it once or my hair would probably be damaged. I returned the Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth for the Chi Lava flat iron. What a difference! No more titanium for me! I hope Chi continues making the Chi Lava. The quality of this product is outstanding! I'm so glad I considered this product. I'm completely satisfied! ❤️