CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron

BY CHI #6 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron Far infrared penetrates hair from the inside out. Key Features: 1 1/2"" Tourmaline ceramic plates Adds moisture and shine Far infrared penetrates hair from the inside out Reduces frizz and static electricity Creates silky shiny hair instantly Versatile ""all-in-one"" ergonomic design Professional Salon Model Flash quick heating Temperature of 392 degrees Fahrenheit (heat is non-adjustable) Swivel cord Dual voltage but it requires an adapter Comes w/ silver pouch On/Off button 1 year manufacturer's warranty (Model #: GF6122)   - Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron"

• Does this have automatic shut off? 1 Answers
  • So when it comes to hair straightener is the price tag matters??2 Answers
CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2
CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron
Michele N.
I LOVE this flat iron for my hair! I've tried SEVERAL different brands of flat irons and even those straighting brushes and this flat iron has worked perfectly for me from the first time I used it!!
It heats up quickly but it does not get SO hot that it damages your hair. It is nice and sleek and not bulky so it is easy to get your hair done quickly...and I usually use a flat iron spray to help protect my hair and leave it soft and thi flat iron does not burn or fry my hair even if I have product in my hair! I love this flat iron and when the day comes I will be repurchasing one from this brand
Kristen R.
I absolutely love this straightener! It heats up quickly and has an indicator light to tell you when it’s heated up and ready for use. It is very shiny and sleek and a gorgeous shade of red! This straightener works quickly to achieve smooth straight hair with just the right amount of shine! I have already had this product for a year and it still works just as well as when I first got it! This straightener is excellent quality and I would highly recommend it!
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
This hair straightener lasted me quite a long time I highly recommend it because although it is one of the cheaper products from this brand it still works just exactly the same as one of the more expensive items from the brand it works very well to keep the hair straight you can also use this item to curl your hair or add volume it also would heat up very quickly again I would highly recommend it as this brand is great with one year to two-year guarantees and warranties
Destiny S.
4538A dogwood st sw wa Mcchord Afb , WA
Mind you I have super curly hair, and I will say I’ve had a chi flat iron before and my hair just wasn’t getting straight enough but I didn’t give in and purchase this chi straightener and let me tell you I’ve had it for about 3 years now it amazing! Straightens my hair with-ought damaging it , it is very pricey but worth it if you want sleek straight hair.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
My favorite straightener of all time! It has the perfect heat settings, it's so sleek and cute, and versatile. It does not only have to be used to straighten your hair, it can be used to curl it too! They are very expensive but it is a good quality product that will last you a very long time. I've had mine for 3 years already and it still works like it's brand new!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
My favorite brand of straighteners. Ive been using chis for at least 5 years and they never disappoint. They dont pull on hairs or cause damage like other brands ive used. They also last forever if you take care of them. I recently had to retire my first one because i scratched the plate so I upgraded to this one and its just as good.
TheRealSlimSadie89 H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the heavyweight champ all straightening tools should aim to beat (in my non-expert opinion). I have had mine for since almost 15 years! It has survived everything from being dropped dozens of times to being left on for an entire weekend (Horrible I know...)! It’s probably on the last legs but this has surely paid for itself!
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
I have had a Chi flat iron for the last 10 years, however they break every two years for me. They are relatively cheap compared to other flat irons, however I am disappointed in their short lifespan. I do enjoy the performance of my Chi while it does last, as it gets my hair very straight and smooth and lasts for days.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I compared this straightener to the Dry-Bar one I originally wanted and decided on this one because of the price. I really like it, it warms up incredibly quickly and it was a great value for the price. I can see this product lasting a very long time. I always use a heat protector before applying heat to my hair.
Liz G.
Pearland, TX
This flat iron has lasted me 15 years! And it’s still going. Now I wouldn’t recommend any of the newer chi’s as they are just not made like the old ones. This flat iron is still going strong still heats up pretty hot to flatten my thick course hair. When it finally dies I’ll probably be super sad.
Sana N.
iselin, NJ
So when it comes to hair straightener is the price tag matters??
Angelica T.
Does this have automatic shut off?