CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron

BY CHI #9 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron - Only at ULTA! Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron Far infrared penetrates hair from the inside out. Key Features: 1 1/2"" Tourmaline ceramic plates Adds moisture and shine Far infrared penetrates hair from the inside out Reduces frizz and static electricity Creates silky shiny hair instantly Versatile ""all-in-one"" ergonomic design Professional Salon Model Flash quick heating Temperature of 392 degrees Fahrenheit (heat is non-adjustable) Swivel cord Dual voltage but it requires an adapter Comes w/ silver pouch On/Off button 1 year manufacturer's warranty (Model #: GF6122)   - Ultra CHI Red 1-1/2"" Flat Iron"

• Is this a good straightener?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money as opposed to much less expensive...1 Answers
  • So when it comes to hair straightener is the price tag ma...3 Answers
CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2
CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2" Flat Iron
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
This product was originally recommended to me from my sister who owns her own hair saloon, and now I recommend it to all my friends! It really leaves your hair looking shiny. Due to the high quality it doesn’t take as long to straighten with. It has quick settings for the type of hair you’re using it on. My hair is only wavy, not super curly, however due to my thick hair I use the highest heat setting and have no problem straightening in one or two strokes. It seems durable and also comes in nice packing.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I spent the majority of last year with bright blue hair and kept my favorite straightener on a 200 degree heat. When my straightener stopped working, I bought a chi. I hate it. There is no temperature control at all, it automatically heats up to somewhere around 499 degrees and you can’t lower it. It’s so hot that it just eats my hair dye, no matter how fast I run it through. You can get a $20 straightener at Walmart that will work better and have a temperature on it.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
CHI really dies make a great hot tool. I like being able to adjust the temp. Rather than just a low or high setting you can really dial it too the heat you need based on your hairs texture. The straighteners last way longer than other straighteners I've used before. Very little touchups needed. The ceramic plates are the best. The hair really glides through. They also don't collect product and get deposits like cheaper brands.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I LOVE this flat iron for my hair! I've tried SEVERAL different brands of flat irons and even those straighting brushes and this flat iron has worked perfectly for me from the first time I used it!!
It heats up quickly but it does not get SO hot that it damages your hair. It is nice and sleek and not bulky so it is easy to get your hair done quickly...and I usually use a flat iron spray to help protect my hair and leave it soft and thi flat iron does not burn or fry my hair even if I have product in my hair! I love this flat iron and when the day comes I will be repurchasing one from this brand
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
I remember back in elementary school when I first started doing And straightening and curling my hair and it burst told that I used was this one and it was in the red tube I really loved it because it made my hair feel and look shiny
Paulina R.
Houston
Love CHI products. We actually have the manufacturing store here in Houston and it’s amazing to see that a lot of the times during the year, they carry amazing specials on their products including open houses and I absolutely love getting their new products every time! I’m in love with how great the quality delivers great satisfaction:)
Jasmine P.
Compton
My hair type is Frizzy
It works very well
Heats up fast
Doesnt burn my hair

Only have to go through my hair twice
Also like there heat protection spray
This is the first product that i have used from them
Would definitely buy more products and sparys

CHI Air Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Sexy Waver, Red Metallic Soft Touch, 1 ea
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I compared this straightener to the Dry-Bar one I originally wanted and decided on this one because of the price. I really like it, it warms up incredibly quickly and it was a great value for the price. I can see this product lasting a very long time. I always use a heat protector before applying heat to my hair.
Lauren G.
Northampton, PA
I have been using CHI straighteners for almost 10 years. They are long lasting (my current one is going on 5 years) and straightens my hair really well. CHI is such a reliable brand and I've never had any issues with their products. I recommend it for anyone who is looking for a reliable straightener.
nicole O.
Amazing straightener. Chi brand got tools are really nice. They don’t tug your hair and while you’re using it doesn’t necessarily feel like you’re burning your hair. If i have to ruin my hair, I would use a chi product. It never really pulls out my hair like a lot of other brands do. Definitely worth the money.
Sana N.
Orlando, FL
So when it comes to hair straightener is the price tag matters??
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
I have really thick curly hair would this work well?
Abs S.
Lancaster
Can the #chi11/2 still curl is it better with thicker hair?
Sandra M.
Is this worth the money as opposed to much less expensive flat irons? Thanks!
Kyla O.
moline
Is this a good straightener?

CHI Ultra Red 1-1/2