BY CHI #7 in Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I really enjoyed this straightener while I had it. I love the digital numbers because I don’t have to worry about bumping it and turning the heat up or down without noticing. The only complaint I have is that it was very expensive, and broke after the first year. I plugged it in one day and it just wouldn’t turn on. While I had it, I noticed my hair seemed to feel a lot healthier. Maybe I will give CHI another try in a few years.
Kelsey B.
i have been using CHI brand straighteners for almost 10 years now and i love them. i have had a few other brands or tried my friends and it just made my hair feel brittle and dry, my CHI straighteners have never done that. they leave my hair silky smooth and straight. everything i could ask for & i love that i can adjust the heat and the automatic shut off in case i forget to turn it off.
$ M.
I LOVE IT ! I got this from my mom a while back and I use this whenever I’m wearing protective styles such as weaves and even with my real hair I use this. The plates help a lot with preventing damage! It’s not that expensive but it’s not cheap either ! I recommended using heat protectant and using a comb along with the straightener for bone straight results.
Amanda W.
I have been using the same chi straightener for probably 10 years now and it still works! I wish it had the temperature adjustment on it because I feel like it could get hotter, but it still works very well! Especially being 10 years old lol. They are definitely worth the money.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Madison B.
Austin, TX
This is the only straightener I have used for several years! It does the job and is simple enough that I don't have to think about it. They last for many years and are high quality. If this one burns out in a couple of years I think I'll spring for the 2"!
Jenna R.
My hair is so thick. This straightener gets my hair feeling straight and lightweight. Straightener is on the pricey side but is well worth it. I’ve had mine for over 3 years and works just as good as the day I bought it. Purchased mine at tjmaxx
Diana F.
San Gabriel
Chi hair straighteners are the best! Hands down! They are thin and heat up super fast with out damaging your hair as bad as off brand heat hair straighteners. I've had mine for years and it works just like its brand new!! 100% recommend
Aurora J.
Absolutely love this iron!! My mom bought it not long ago so I use it when I’m home from college and it’s the best one I’ve ever used. My hair has never been more straight or more sleek!! I cannot say enough good things about this iron!
Jasmine P.
Any and all Chi straighteners have been outstanding for me. I’ve used multiple different ones and they have all given great results. They are also easy to take during travel. Although they are a little pricey, they are worth the money.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Are Chi straighteners all they're cracked up to be? I know they are VERY expensive and I just want to know if it's worth the investment.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Will I be able to curl my hair with this? If so how?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
MIra S.
Is it really worth the price?
Toya H.
No one has used the flat iron yet??