Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

Is this straightener good for extra curly hair? Or will it just fry my ends? Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron
Is this a good product ?
How long did your chi straightener last you ?
Start your review of Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron!
How would you rate this product?
My favorite flat iron! It doesn't dry my hair out or leave me with split ends after using it for a few months. I wish the price was a little bit better than it is but that is something i will deal with since it's such a great product. I have naturally curly hair and this iron does the trick to give me a sleek straight look. Very satisfied!
trenton
Love this straightener! It definitely gets hot on the outside, but I typically don't hold the top near the plates anyway. I can curl or straighten really nicely without frizz. Also, once you turn the temp where you want it - hold down the minus button until you see a lock appear on the screen. This will lock your settings, so you don't have to worry about accidentally changing anything if you hit a button.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this straightener! It has lasted so long and is so easy and quick to use. I actually want another one with a bit of a wider plate to make straightening all of my hair even quicker than it is already!
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I had one of these but it stopped working after a year and wasn't something that I liked after trying the ghd. This just wasn't good at all
Pearl River
My Chi Ultra Titanium Straightening Iron is fantastic. I don’t use any other brand for straightening my hair. Period.
Wylie, TX
I will only purchased Chi straighteners! The titanium is great on your hair and smooths down any fly-aways with ease. It doesn't make my hair smell "burnt" either like some straighteners out there. The price is a little on the higher end, but SO WORTH IT. Mine has lasted me 5 years now, and the one before it many years as well! And that's with almost daily usage. The cord swivels too for easy manuevering.
Compton, CA
I mean it does the trick it’s nice and compact , fits anywhere , and most of all straightens quit fast , I use a little too often lol
austin
I love when I first turn it on it's hot does not burn my hair it keeps it silky shining smooth I never have a problem with it I even do a good job when my hair is wet
Columbus, GA
Best straightener I’ve ever used. Hair straightens with literally one swipe. The chasing method works well for more coarse hair. Well spent money, no matter the cost CHI leaves you satisfied. Must buy, i recommended it to my entire family.
Lansing, MI
I had only used this once before because I borrowed it from a friend before we went out. I know Chi straighteners are pretty expensive though. It does not compare to my KTX Titanium iron that I purchased for $125 off of amazon. Don't see what the hype is.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakewood, OH
il y a un an
Kasie D. il y a un an
I have curly hair, and I have no problems. Just make sure to use thermal protection!
Brookdale , NS
il y a 2 ans
Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron would this product be good for thick curly hair looking to cut down on time doing my hair and have good results
Peyton W. il y a 2 ans
Yes! This is the absolute best straightener! Would be perfect for you!