Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron

by CHI

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

Is this straightener good for extra curly hair? Or will it just fry my ends? Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron
Is this a good product ?
How long did your chi straightener last you ?
Start your review of Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Shingletown , CA
My wonderful husband did some research after I misplace my other chi flat iron and found that is one would be “perfect” for me and my hair type and needs. I like that with this one you have change the temp depending on your hair type and needs. I have thick, wavy, frizzy, corse, long color and bleached hair 😳 yeah! And I even love that the temps are color coded. This mean a cool temp is I believe blue the mid range is green and the higher temps are red 🛑 lol. My other original chi didn’t have a temp gage or control you get what get and I was totally ok With it cause it worked for me wonderful. But I have friends and family I do makeup for and sometimes there hair and I love that for my fine family/ friends I can lower the temp and my my thick ones I can raise it up. It’s a great flat iron and it’s worth the money.
Tiger, GA
This is a pretty good iron to get the job done. I would say that it does a good job of straightening your hair however it is not single pass. You will need to use a heat protectant or else it will damage your hair. I would use this about three times a week. For the price I think it could be made better because if you drop it it can easily crack or break, the cord wears out and gets a short in it very quickly. Personally I would recommend a different brand if you are going to splurge on a hair tool.
Carl Junction, MO
This is the second Chi I have had.. I bought it a year ago and it has worked great for me and my hair! I love that my hair is always smooth when straightening it and now that I have shorter hair it works great to curl it. Big fan of it! The price really isn't too bad either for as good as it has been for me. Im a big Chi fan!
Aledo, TX
I’ve used other flat irons but I always come back to CHI. This is my favorite flat iron! I love the adjustable heat settings and easy to read display. It gets the waves out AND I can style super straight or with curls. I’ve had issues with previous flat irons snagging my hair, but no issues here. CHI is my brand, for sure.
This flat iron is light and easy to use. I like the temperature display as it is easy to read and adjust the temperature. It gets my hair straight and doesn't burn it to a crisp. I don't really know if it was worth the money but I don't have much to compare it to. I don't have any complaints because it suits my needs.
So thin it breaks my hair easily I’m not a fan! It used to be the highest quality of straightners back in high school but now I know they have much thicker ones. It definitely keeps its life for many years and stays very hott with a turn dial to go as high as 450 or as low as 330
chestertown
Really straightens the hair and provides high temps for all different hair types. Good plates providing wonderful protection to the hair as well. They can be expensive but wonderful quality and worth it. Warranties generally come with them and they last damn near a lifetime
Westland, MI
CHI ultra CHI straightener is a great product better than the original. Very satisfied with this product. I would only improve by making this product longer. This product is a little on the higher end with price. Yes I would recommend that others also enjoy this too
Pflugerville, TX
I love my chi! I’ve had mine for OVER 10 years & it still works like new. I will purchase another one, after this one stops working. I really like the titanium plates. Smoothes my curls & frizz out w/ ease. No hair stuck in between. Do yourself a favor & buy.
Olive Branch
I’ve owned many CHI straightening irons. I have very thin hair and these irons are easy and quick for me to use daily. I especially love that if I forget to turn it off it has an automatic shutdown option. Definitely a plus for busy moms like myself!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brookdale , NS
il y a 2 ans
Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron would this product be good for thick curly hair looking to cut down on time doing my hair and have good results
Peyton W. • il y a un an
Yes! This is the absolute best straightener! Would be perfect for you!