BY CHI #11 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

Buy on JCPenney
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Chi has been my go-to straightener for years. The product has a sleek and slim design so it doesn’t take much room up on the counter or when packed away. The titanium plates allow your hair to slide through them without getting stuck. I i prefer the titanium plates because they’re supposed to be less harmful for your hair. Lastly, I love the temperature control so you can determine how much heat is needed for your hair. I have extremely thick hair so my temperature is a little higher than someone with thin, fine hair. Great investment.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I really enjoyed this straightener while I had it. I love the digital numbers because I don’t have to worry about bumping it and turning the heat up or down without noticing. The only complaint I have is that it was very expensive, and broke after the first year. I plugged it in one day and it just wouldn’t turn on. While I had it, I noticed my hair seemed to feel a lot healthier. Maybe I will give CHI another try in a few years.
Kelsey B.
i have been using CHI brand straighteners for almost 10 years now and i love them. i have had a few other brands or tried my friends and it just made my hair feel brittle and dry, my CHI straighteners have never done that. they leave my hair silky smooth and straight. everything i could ask for & i love that i can adjust the heat and the automatic shut off in case i forget to turn it off.
Courtney D.
Alexandria
My previous hair straightener was my ultimate favorite, so I wasn't sure how much I was going to really like using my new CHI. I loooooooooooove it! It gets hot so quickly and straightens my crazy wavy hair, no problem! I do wish that there was a way to keep it closed when its not in use, but other than that, its easy to use and works great!
Somer A.
Super OG old for chi ultra but still works like a champ. I love the titanium iron. It really does a nice job on all hair types. Im not sure why its lasted for so long but im so satisfied with this purchase. It was expensive but soon realized i was paying for the quality of this straightener and mostly not need a new one any time soon.
Nava S.
Ah, such a good straightener. I've literally had this one for 8 years and counting. Long lasting and worth it 100%. My sister actually gifted this straightener to me and it's one of my favorite presents I've ever gotten. I use this straightener for straightening and curling my hair. Def recommend!
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
This straightener is a little bit pricey, but it can be worth the money. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and it’s lasted a long time and never fails to make my hair look smooth and pretty whether I’m using it to just smooth out my fly away hairs or curling my hair with it.
Dale J.
CHI G2 1" Flat Iron

I love my Chi flat iron! I have long curly hair and it literally takes me 15 minutes to straighten my hair. With all other straighteners it always seemed to take 30-45 minutes. That’s being said it is a bit pricey but it’s well worth the money!
Karina C.
chicago
Toni R.
Monon, IN
This straightening iron is one of the best. It was one of my very first straighteners and I’m so happy with it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and it is definitely worth the price! I have kinky/unruly hair and Chi tames it with no problem. I would recommend using a fine tooth comb with it as well.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Are Chi straighteners all they're cracked up to be? I know they are VERY expensive and I just want to know if it's worth the investment.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Will I be able to curl my hair with this? If so how?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
MIra S.
Is it really worth the price?
Toya H.
No one has used the flat iron yet??