BY CHI #18 in Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

Buy on Kohl's*
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Because my hair is super fine, this iron didn't work out too well for some reason. I did use it for putting waves and curls in, but later gave it to my sister. She has thick, curly hair and this iron slides through her hair without damaging it as much as it did mine. Even at a low heat my hair just didn't work well with it and sometimes got caught in the hot plate.
Lorienne V.
Essa chapinha e otima e de Boa qualidade. Rápida facilita se vc está com pressa de sair ela te ajudar muito a minha durou anos e anos de uso.Usava quase sempre se eu n me engano ela durou 5 anos até q estragou.1 chapinha q usei e gostei muito.Dou nota 1000 pra essa chapinha parece q vc foi ao Salam fazer chapinha
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
I think this chi is just okay. If you compare this to a 30 dollar revlon, then it's great! But if you have thick coarse hair like myself, this isn't going to cut it. It takes me a long time and I have to go over and over my hair to get it straight. Within an hour it's already starting to show some curling.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
My hair is very straight already, but this straightener allows me to add volume, create a little wave, and just make it look a lot better. I recommend Chi products because they last, they are reliable, and the do a great job.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
I've had a chi for as long as I can remember and it's the best type of straightener for my wavy hair and it keeps it styled all day long. I use this on a daily basis and it's a must buy!!
DAICY C.
I use this iron weekly leave it great, I kept my hair shiny, pretty, silky. Do not mistreat your hair, it is excellent.

Kelly A.
Chi has always been just an okay straightener for my hair. It makes my hair frizz and seems to really damage it.
haley S.
Calhoun, KY
Great reliable straightener heats up fast gets my hair straight in no time at all i have always liked chi
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I never owned a titanium before I heard it gets super hot so I was a bit worried since I have more fine hair. Honestly, I was so impressed how hot it got within a matter of seconds! The plate is long so you can do a lot of hair at once... I only heated it up to about 320 (it has multiple settings) and within one slide my hair was straight. It has rounded edges so I even curled my hair and it turned out great... no snagging and slid through perfect. It seemed to create shine and didn't cause my hair to get frizzy. I like the sleek white design, long plate and has settings ....it has an lcd display to show you how hot it is. So far, I LOVE it.
Erika L.
I have had my chi for probably 5-7 years and NOTHING compares to it! It is the BEST straightener and it doesn't pull my hair and break it off like other straighteners . The ceramic plates make my hair look soft , smooth and shiny ! In my opinion it's a heck of a steal because it's such great quality and you won't have to replace it 100x like a cheap $20 straightener . Highly recommend
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Are Chi straighteners all they're cracked up to be? I know they are VERY expensive and I just want to know if it's worth the investment.
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
Will I be able to curl my hair with this? If so how?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
MIra S.
Is it really worth the price?
Toya H.
No one has used the flat iron yet??