BY CHI #5 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

"Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron - Only at ULTA!Experience smooth glide technology with the Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron. Sleek design and customizable settings paired with extended plates provide salon-quality results.Key Features:1"" Titanium extended length platesSmooth-glide titanium technologySleek and modern designLock feature for easy storageSilicone sleeve helps protect plates during storage and travelLED temperature displayAdjustable temperature range 230F-410F1 hour auto-shut off - Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron"

• Are Chi straighteners all they're cracked up to be? I kno...9 Answers
  • After using this straightening iron how long will it take...1 Answers
  • After using this straightening iron how long will it take...1 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Chi has been my go-to straightener for years. The product has a sleek and slim design so it doesn’t take much room up on the counter or when packed away. The titanium plates allow your hair to slide through them without getting stuck. I i prefer the titanium plates because they’re supposed to be less harmful for your hair. Lastly, I love the temperature control so you can determine how much heat is needed for your hair. I have extremely thick hair so my temperature is a little higher than someone with thin, fine hair. Great investment.
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
From delivery to the packaging, to the elegant design and ease of use with precision temperature control, to the feel of it in your hand and how it glides effortlessly through your hair, you know this is top quality. I love it. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and my hair is so easy to manage and holds its style overnight. It reaches temperature in less than a minute. Not just straightens, it can even do back spiral curls and flips. Beautiful product.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I really enjoyed this straightener while I had it. I love the digital numbers because I don’t have to worry about bumping it and turning the heat up or down without noticing. The only complaint I have is that it was very expensive, and broke after the first year. I plugged it in one day and it just wouldn’t turn on. While I had it, I noticed my hair seemed to feel a lot healthier. Maybe I will give CHI another try in a few years.
Kelsey B.
Ward, AR
i have been using CHI brand straighteners for almost 10 years now and i love them. i have had a few other brands or tried my friends and it just made my hair feel brittle and dry, my CHI straighteners have never done that. they leave my hair silky smooth and straight. everything i could ask for & i love that i can adjust the heat and the automatic shut off in case i forget to turn it off.
Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
My previous hair straightener was my ultimate favorite, so I wasn't sure how much I was going to really like using my new CHI. I loooooooooooove it! It gets hot so quickly and straightens my crazy wavy hair, no problem! I do wish that there was a way to keep it closed when its not in use, but other than that, its easy to use and works great!
Andrea C.
This Is one of the best things that I have ever put on my hair. I have a really really kinky curly hair. And I have a really really bad split ends and when I straighten it with a regular straightener the split ends are there and my ends are really frizzy. But with the straightener my hair so straight you can’t see the split ends you don’t even know that I have split ends when I straighten it with this hair straightener I highly recommend this hair straightener.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I have had this hair straightener for a good 3 years and it’s still going strong *knock on wood!* it has a digital display, so you can see what temperature setting you are on. It heats up very fast. It doesn’t fry my hair, but I do use a heat protectant with it. I have a cute cheetah print design, which they have tons of cute designs and colors. The cord is nice and long. And I have not had to ever clean the titanium plates on it. They’ve stayed looking brand new. Great job, CHI!!!
Marisa S.
Nassau County
I've been using CHI straighteners for years & this one has been my personal favorite! It doesn't make my hair fry and it leaves my hair straight for the entire day. It's a little pricey, but the quality is great and it definitely gets the job done! 10/10 would recommend this product to anyone on the market for a new hair straightener 😊✨
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
This straightener is a little bit pricey, but it can be worth the money. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and it’s lasted a long time and never fails to make my hair look smooth and pretty whether I’m using it to just smooth out my fly away hairs or curling my hair with it.
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
I will only purchased Chi straighteners! The titanium is great on your hair and smooths down any fly-aways with ease. It doesn't make my hair smell "burnt" either like some straighteners out there. The price is a little on the higher end, but SO WORTH IT. Mine has lasted me 5 years now, and the one before it many years as well! And that's with almost daily usage. The cord swivels too for easy manuevering.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Are Chi straighteners all they're cracked up to be? I know they are VERY expensive and I just want to know if it's worth the investment.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Will I be able to curl my hair with this? If so how?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this product work?
Toya H.
No one has used the flat iron yet??
Austin L.
Bowling Green, KY
About how long is the cord?