Chi Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit

by CHI

"Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit - Only at ULTA!Take your look on the go with this Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit including a free weekender bag. The beautiful size and design make it easy to carry all of your favorite CHI Products with enough room to carry your weekend outfits.Pink Argan Smooth Kit Includes:Ultra CHI Pink Pop 1"" ironChi Argan Shampoo (12.0 oz.)CHI Argan Conditoner (12.0 oz.)Ultra CHI Clips (6 ct.)Pink Ultra CHI paddle brush (1 ct.) - Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit!
Charlotte, NC
I've tried and love these hair care products. This little on the go bag is perfect for vacation or even an overnight getaway.
Poway , CA
CHI is of course known for slick smooth hair and this kit is no different with the oil and hair straightener combo
I wish i had thiz set of chi i love it its so pretty and nice i would mind getting one my slef so poppinv to put
very good, kept my hair soft and nice throughout the day. Kinda pricey in my opinion but very good product to own
All though you get alot in this set, I have to give it 3 stars. Chi's quality of flatiorn has gone so down hill I would never recommend anyone to buy one. They don't have temperature controller and break so easily.
New Castle , DE
I do not recommend it! Shine is not enough. Does not smooth or mimic the crossed ends. Little moisture. It feels that the ends are dry. The hair is all just tangled at the ends.
New Castle, DE
  My original Chi Pro quit working after six years and needed a replacement. I looked on Amazon and noticed the Chi Air. After reading the poor reviews on Chi Air, I decided to go back to the Chi Pro. This one has a keratin coating on the plates. My hair looks great!
cairo, Egypt
1,039 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group Mail [email protected]

Looking for your answer?