Chi Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit uploaded by Lisa L.

BY CHI

"Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit - Only at ULTA!Take your look on the go with this Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit including a free weekender bag. The beautiful size and design make it easy to carry all of your favorite CHI Products with enough room to carry your weekend outfits.Pink Argan Smooth Kit Includes:Ultra CHI Pink Pop 1"" ironChi Argan Shampoo (12.0 oz.)CHI Argan Conditoner (12.0 oz.)Ultra CHI Clips (6 ct.)Pink Ultra CHI paddle brush (1 ct.) - Ultra CHI Pink Argan Smooth Kit" see more...

Layla A.
I love this product. Always has worked so great. Smells fabulous and last for a long time. No other products really so it for my hair. The carrier comes in nice too!! I definitely will be purchasing again!
Shaunte M.
Vancouver
I love all chi products. I have yet to be let down by Chi. My hair actually stays straight throughout the day with my chi hair straightener. And the shampoo and conditioner does not leave my hair feeling waxy and heavy. I hope to get some this Christmas.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this hair products and flat iron it’s makes my hair so silky and smooth and gives my have volume i use on a daily basis I don’t even have to relax my natural hair this work wonders I am very satisfied and I will recommend to everyone
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I sware by all these products. The brushes are great for any and all hair, the styling products do wonders and do everything they say they do. The straightener works so great with my hair. I recommend this set to everyone. The bag is also just a plus and has great features
Sydney V.
My hair is usually dry and very frizzy. I straighten it almost every day and it needed some love. I bought this set, and wow! My hair is much easier to straighten and it is not frizzy any more. I will (obviously) not be repurchasing the straightener but I will repurchase the hair products it comes with.
Lisa L.
West Haven, Ct
Mine was a Ulta exclusive it a tourmaline straighten. Shimmer purple silver tote was a free gift. I wasn't sure about this purchase. The reason was it doesn't have heat settings. Turns out I guess you don't need them works great.
Emma G.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at ulta about a year ago and it was awesome!! At the time it was 100$ and it's perfect for my curly hair. It comes with so many clips a brush a STRAITENER shampoo conditioner and a bag! So cute.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
I swear by this kit it helps me straighten my thick hair and doesn't leave it poofy or unmanageable the heat doesn't damage my hair or leave it hard which I love and I don't need to use it everyday
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I finally caught this in sale its a lil expensive but well worth the price i have red nat curly hair i have to have a HOT FLAT IRON to straighten my hair this is the only one i will ever use
Raché B.
Charleston
I love my Chi flat iron. It makes flat ironing so much easier when you don't have to keep flat ironing over the same pieces repeatedly. I got mines for a great price and would definitely recommend this product.