"Chi Ultra CHI Honeydew 1"" Hairstyling Iron"

BY CHI

"Ultra CHI Honeydew 1"" Hairstyling Iron - Only at ULTA!Award winning CHI ceramic plates create silky, shiny hair instantly. Locks in moisture. Customize heat setting for your hair type.Key Features:1"" Ceramic platesVersatile ""all in one"" ergonomic designProfessional salon modelFlash quick 30 second heat upTemperature ranges from 330F-410FTemperature can be adjusted in 20 degree increments9 ft. Swivel cord for tangle preventionDual voltage but requires an adapter1 year manufacturer's warrantyFREE tote included in the product box. - Ultra CHI Honeydew 1"" Hairstyling Iron" see more...

"Chi Ultra CHI Honeydew 1"" Hairstyling Iron"
Angelina L.
St. Louis
One of the best hair straighteners! This has been my go-to for the last 5 years and I can’t live without it. I have dry damnaged hair and with the CHI heat protector my hair comes out so shines. I love my baby.
Kayla B.
Sedalia, MO
Love my chi I have an older model in hot pink and it’s time for an upgrade! Heats fast and has lasted forever! I bought mine from a salon! CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron
MELANIE B.
Henderson
Got this as a birthday gift. I was in dire need of a straightener and I loved this color so I asked for it. Originally $99 on sale for $79 came with a beige pleather purse. The straighter itself is ok. It straightens my hair well but the straightener feels cheap. When I close it over my hair the straighter moves slightly side to side.
Broke G.
['Gatesville', 'TX'], TX
I have had my old CHI for almost 7 years and it has worked so well. It’s still working! But I am living for this Tiffany blue and I want it! I would recommend a CHI for anyone who is looking for a dependable straightening iron.
Kati K.
Lewiston
Beautiful color and Chi products are so great for your hair! I've had my Chi Straightener for a few years so the are a long lasting product and it leaves my hair feeling silky and straight!!!
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
It is a nice flat iron. The constant heat temperature is not damaging to your hair. It runs through your hair very monthly unlike other flat irons. I would highly recommend this chi flat iron or any chi product honestly.
Bree S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Honestly love this Flat Iron!
I have super curly hair and this does absolute wonders for me. Complete sleek and silky straight hair and it doesn’t fry it one bit! I’ve had problems in the past with Flat irons that would fry my hair and the Chi Irons absolutely don’t! 10/10 amazing!
Makayla M.
Corbin
I absolutely love this iron I have natural curly hair and after I shower my hair is so thick and curly I can straighten my hair within 15 mins at the most when other irons take me at least an hour to get my hair looking decent. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone!
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
Such a great hair straightener and i loveeee the color!!! I️t straightens my hair so quickly so I highly recommend this straightener I always use I️t and love how my hair looks after I️t
Sofia M.
I love my iron. I use it every day. I have thick hair so my hair damage isn’t that bad and because I have thick hair this iron irons my hair as if I just came out of the hair salon. I’ve had it for 3 years so it lasts a long time if you take care of it.