BY CHI #85 in Skincare Sets

"Ultra CHI Gorgeous for Days Extended Styling Kit - Only at ULTA!The Ultra CHI Pop Pink 1"" Flat Iron will help you straighten, curl, or flip your hair while the CHI Dry Shampoo, Conditioner and CHI Turbo brush add the finishing touches. The Ultra CHI flat iron features tourmaline ceramic plates and a ceramic heater that penetrates the hair from the inside out while negative ions add moisture and shine. Flat Iron heats to a non-adjustable temperature of 392 degrees F.CHI Dry Shampoo is a lightweight, waterless formula that absorbs excess oils refreshing the scalp between shampoos, while blending seamlessly into the hair. CHI Dry Conditioner is a lightweight, waterless conditioning spray that soothes and softens hair, while adding shine and luster for healthier, more manageable styles between shampoos.CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk along with wheat and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, while providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build-up. Used on skin, it provides a soft, smooth feel. The CHI Turbo Paddle Brush features CHI 44 ceramic nylon tips for comfort and a non-slip handle for easy grip and styling.A $194.50 Value!Ultra CHI Gorgeous for Days Extended Styling Kit includes:Ultra CHI Pop Pink 1"" flat IronCHI Dry Shampoo (2.6 oz.)CHI Dry Conditioner (2.6 oz.)CHI Silk Infusion (2.0 oz.)CHI Turbo Paddle Brush - Ultra CHI Gorgeous for Days Extended Styling Kit" see more...

Erika R.
Lutz, FL
The chi straightener gets really hot and that’s what you want a straightener to do when you straighten your hair so I recommend it! It one of the best out there!
Aimen A.
I didn't get this exact kit but it was from Ulta Beauty and it came with:
Red CHI Flat Iron
CHI 44 Iron Guard Heat Protection Spray
CHI Helmet Head Hairspray
Hair clips
And mat for you surfaces

I love everything! The Iron heats up super fast. I use it for waves, curls, sleek straight looks and I always like to spray the 44 iron guard before hand. The hairspray has a strong smell(not bad tho) and makes your style rock hard! But it's good for special occasions when you want your curls to last
Misty K.
Rexburg, ID
This is a really good straightener. I was wanting a CHI forever and I finally got one. It is a pretty good price and lasts a very long time I have had mine for about 6 years. Of course I hardly use mine, but when I do, I like it. I have thick curly hair and when I want to straighten it it usually takes 3 hours. It only takes 2 with the CHI.
Emani P.
Saint Johns, FL
Chi silk infusion is by far one of my favorite products for when I'm straightening my hair, which isn't often. It's a light oil so it doesn't weigh down the hair and leaves a nice weightless shine. It's veryy pricey if you buy any a regular store but I buy the small bottles from my local beauty supple for like $1
Addison S.
hooks
This product is amazing it literally has everything you need in it I bought this item from Ulta it has a very nice sent and I really really really think it's long lasting it makes my hair so straight considering I've already bought it I don't think I would bought it again because you don't really need to but overall it's a freaking awesome.
Juliana A.
I love these products a lot. These products are my holy grail to hair products. The only thing about this product is that the product is to pricey. This product is very gentle on the hair. I would recommend this to people looking for a good hair product that is willing to pay over budget.
Melissa L.
I like Chi products, I purchased this since they work on my hair.  I use it at least 2 times a week and have noticed now that although it is very gentle on my hair and gives me salon finish look it also weighs my hair down after 2 days.  I do recommend this since it is a good product.
Aimey G.
I really like the way the products smell which is big in my book. That can make or break a product in my book.    I use the product at least weekly sometimes more.   It's about medium process and worth what you pay for it.  I definitely continue to use and purchase the product.
Daisirai M.
I've used the chi products on my extensions never on my natural hair but I know that it worked well I did t experience any problems with it I'm not sure how it would affect my natural so if I was to give another try I would see how good it  works on my natural hair
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
I love my chi products! I have a chi straightener and it works amazing! I use it to straighten and curl my hair! If you buy their products to go with it is like topping on the cake! I recommend using this if you haven't yet!
Damaris T.
Where can I buy this product? Other than ulta
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the serum leave hair weighed down and lifeless? And whats the heat setting like for the flatiron?
Tara B.
I've never heard of a dry conditioner! Does it actually seem to do anything??