CHI Ultimate Protection Kit

Chi infra shampoo; a daily use shampoo that moisturizes damaged, dry, hair. Gently cleanses and strengthens while correcting the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Infra treatment; an intense conditioning treatment that works to protect your hair from heat tools while giving superior moisture. Leaves hair shiny, silky, manageable and moisturized. Silk infusion; an alcohol-free leave-in reconstructing treatment. Reconstructs damaged hair, infusing it with natural proteins while protecting against thermal styling and the environment. Keratin mist; a strengthening leave-in treatment for all hair types. Keratin mist strengthens and protects hair, leaving it shiny, silky and manageable.

I’m looking for some reviews on the quality of these products for heat styling, can anyone suggest any specifics?
Start your review of CHI Ultimate Protection Kit!
Fletcher, NC
CHI Ultimate Protection Kit uploaded by Christy W.
CHI ultimate protection kit helps you love your hair... it helps reduce breakage and leaves your hair ready for all your favorite styles. And Pair this moisturizing CHI shampoo with CHI hair conditioner to help leave your hair even more nourished and full of life. I LOVE CHI products and definitely recommend them.CHI Ultimate Protection Kit
Troy, VA
This stuff does wonderfully on my hair. It doesn’t have build up or feel to heavy. The smell is also good.
Los Angeles
CHI Ultimate Protection Kit uploaded by Karla C.
Highly recommend this product. Leaves your hair frizz-free and with a nice shine CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex you can you use it after straightening your hair
I love it I wish I could find it again in stores. but I haven't. I love the smell in my hair after using it....
Bridgeview, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love CHI products. I spray this on before straightening my hair and I always get constant compliments about my hairs shine and, flow, and thickness. I color and style my hair regularly so this really keeps my hair in check and really prevents my hair from looking and feeling damaged.
Sheffield, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ❤️ Im weird about the products I put in my hair but this stuff smells amazing and works hair wonders from frizz to dryness and all beyond. I was sad when I ran out because it is so expensive but if you have the extra cash, it's totally worth a try. CHI Ultimate Protection Kit
Melbourne, FL
My only complaint with Chi products a lot of the time is their price. With this kit you can actually save a decent amount of money and get a lot of great products. You won’t be disappointed, it reversed a lot of damage for me while making me feel like my hair is a lot more protected in the future. You can tell a difference after just a few uses and this product is easier to find compared to most high end salon products. I found this kit at my local Walmart for a great price! Highly recommend.
Orlando, FL
I feel like this product is a all in one . This product is what you need for a nice silk press . I have been using these products for years when I want that good silk press . My hair comes out feeling soft and flowing .
Campbellsvlle, KY
Smells amazing, and feels amazing. My hair feels soft and healthy all day. I always get complimented on the shine and also the smell. I've never found an alternative like it. The cost is a little pricey but overall I'm always satisfied after using it. The serum is my definite go to. l product. But I love the whole kit all together. Through curling, straightening, and daily damage all together. I trust this product to mend that damage.
Saint Cloud, FL
I began using these products after I began styling my hair with a straightener and blow drier daily. Since I’ve started with these products I experience fewer breakages and a huge reduction in frizz and flyaways!! Highly recommend!