CHI Ultimate Protection Kit

by CHI

#9 in Shampoo

Chi infra shampoo; a daily use shampoo that moisturizes damaged, dry, hair. Gently cleanses and strengthens while correcting the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Infra treatment; an intense conditioning treatment that works to protect your hair from heat tools while giving superior moisture. Leaves hair shiny, silky, manageable and moisturized. Silk infusion; an alcohol-free leave-in reconstructing treatment. Reconstructs damaged hair, infusing it with natural proteins while protecting against thermal styling and the environment. Keratin mist; a strengthening leave-in treatment for all hair types. Keratin mist strengthens and protects hair, leaving it shiny, silky and manageable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Ultimate Protection Kit!
Medina, OH
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Fresno, CA
Really love this product it really protect my hair like falling and also it I use like hot stuff for my hair it really solves my problems really like this product
Salina
Purchased at: Target
I have used this brand for years and it never fails to disappoint me. I use a lot of heat on my hair and this just ensures for silky smooth hair every time and the smell is absolutely amazing. It’s a nice perfume smell but it’s not overpowering at all.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Slidell , LA
I lobe this product. It works well on relaxed or narural hair. It helps with dry and brittle hair. It is very inexpensive and I will buy it again and recommend it to others
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal
Bolingbrook, IL
I love the characters system. Specially their heat protectant serum is one of the best ones I like. Everytime I use it I get a lot of compliments on how smooth and shiny my hair looks-
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry
Galena Park
These are great when you are either straightening or curling your hair. Apply it away from your scalp because it is thick oil meant for the ends. It leaves your hair feeling soft and looking silky and shiny .
I love this product, I have noticed a change in my hair texture, it doesn't lather much, it does smell amazing and I like the conditioner and how it leave my hair.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Dallas
Many hair stylist have recommended this product to me. I love it but it’s not the most affordable. It add a great shine and is probably best for dry scalps. Overall it’s a good investment.. a little goes a long way.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Curly
Bakersfield , CA
I love the CHI products. To me, prices are reasonable. A small amount goes a long way. I have used two of their thermal care products for my flat ironing needs.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight
Burley
This is the most amazing protection kit I’ve ever used. It is the only one I found that doesn’t make my hair oily. My hair looks amazing even after a busy day.