BY CHI #58 in Shampoo

Chi infra shampoo; a daily use shampoo that moisturizes damaged, dry, hair. Gently cleanses and strengthens while correcting the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Infra treatment; an intense conditioning treatment that works to protect your hair from heat tools while giving superior moisture. Leaves hair shiny, silky, manageable and moisturized. Silk infusion; an alcohol-free leave-in reconstructing treatment. Reconstructs damaged hair, infusing it with natural proteins while protecting against thermal styling and the environment. Keratin mist; a strengthening leave-in treatment for all hair types. Keratin mist strengthens and protects hair, leaving it shiny, silky and manageable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
A girls best friend ! This is the most amazing kit I own ! I have a chi flat iron and I try to make sure I don’t really use any products in my hair !! But this is a girls best friend - it has all of chi most amazing products so u will have all the pretreatment sans heat protectors you’ll ever need ! A must have for the girl who is always straightening her hair / these products will keep your hair soft shiny and full of volume , you won’t regret spending the money on this kit !
Jennifer P.
Newnan, GA
Love some CHI products! I use it on my hair, my pets and my son's hair! It makes your hair silky and soft and feels great, it smells good and feels good. The only bad part is if you put it to close to your rootline in your hair it makes it look greasy, other than that it's great
Britny S.
Tampa
I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH CHI! Like I’m seriously in love with how soft and healthy it makes my hair feel! The heat protectant is perfect, protects my hair, keeps the smell of the heating tool away because my hair just smells great from the chi products!
Amber N.
The Woodlands
I am always looking for a good protection spray before I straighten my hair and I love how chi has their own line of products. I buy this stuff at TJmaxx for very reasonable priced. It makes my hair shiny and straight without leaving any sticky residue.
TQuondra H.
I love this kit!! I don’t straighten my hair often but when I do I alway look for Chi to protect my natural hair. Works awesome on natural hair. You don’t have to worry about heat damage or if your curls are going to return to their natural state.
Jennifer A.
This is the best product I have ever used to blow dry and flat iron my own hair and my daughters hair it takes the frizz and makes your hair soft shiny and manageable not greasy and weighs it down! This is something I will continue to purchase and recommend
Taylor 💋.
Orlando
I began using these products after I began styling my hair with a straightener and blow drier daily. Since I’ve started with these products I experience fewer breakages and a huge reduction in frizz and flyaways!! Highly recommend!
Christina B.
Love love love love!very affordable. I use this product when I am about to blow dry my hair or even straight it. It lathers amazing the scent is long lasting. You can totally feel the difference. I buy this product all the time
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Well I don’t use every product in this daily, I love this set I like the shampoo and the treatment for your hair it leaves your hair looking and feeling amazing and really helps with damaged hair. I am definitely satisfied this is one of my top brands
Spenser S.
Cincinnati, OH
Although it is expensive it’s made my hair a dream! Especially during the summer time because I have frizzy hair. It slicks it down all day and the heat protection spray is a wonder because I straighten my hair quite a bit.