CHI Ultimate Protection Kit uploaded by Tala M.CHI Ultimate Protection Kit uploaded by Melissa L.CHI Ultimate Protection Kit uploaded by Shyrita B.

BY CHI #46 in Shampoo

Chi infra shampoo; a daily use shampoo that moisturizes damaged, dry, hair. Gently cleanses and strengthens while correcting the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. Infra treatment; an intense conditioning treatment that works to protect your hair from heat tools while giving superior moisture. Leaves hair shiny, silky, manageable and moisturized. Silk infusion; an alcohol-free leave-in reconstructing treatment. Reconstructs damaged hair, infusing it with natural proteins while protecting against thermal styling and the environment. Keratin mist; a strengthening leave-in treatment for all hair types. Keratin mist strengthens and protects hair, leaving it shiny, silky and manageable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
A girls best friend ! This is the most amazing kit I own ! I have a chi flat iron and I try to make sure I don’t really use any products in my hair !! But this is a girls best friend - it has all of chi most amazing products so u will have all the pretreatment sans heat protectors you’ll ever need ! A must have for the girl who is always straightening her hair / these products will keep your hair soft shiny and full of volume , you won’t regret spending the money on this kit !
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Chi products work really well and this kit was a great opportunity for me to try everything before committing. You do get a decent amount of product to test out. I love using this entire line for days I plan on straightening my hair because it makes my hair silky and the only thing that gets it bone straight without damaging.
Abby K.
Love love love this all of you go out and purchase this right now, I have frizzy hair with dry ends and my scalp can get really oily but this kit helps protect my hair (I’ve noticed a huge diffrence) and give it volume, shine, and gets rid of most the frizz, love this brand!!!! Repurchasing asap
Jennifer S.
I’ve always loved chi products! They are such an amazing brand and I’ve never been disappointed in anything I’ve purchased from them! These products leave my hair so smooth and smelling so good!! I will continue to buy these products because they never disappoint! I definitely recommend them!
Jennifer P.
palmetto, GA
Love some CHI products! I use it on my hair, my pets and my son's hair! It makes your hair silky and soft and feels great, it smells good and feels good. The only bad part is if you put it to close to your rootline in your hair it makes it look greasy, other than that it's great
Britny S.
Tampa
I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH CHI! Like I’m seriously in love with how soft and healthy it makes my hair feel! The heat protectant is perfect, protects my hair, keeps the smell of the heating tool away because my hair just smells great from the chi products!
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
Yes!!! CHI Air Digital Tourmaline Ceramic Sexy Waver, Red Metallic Soft Touch, 1 ea is where it’s at!!! They have everything from shampoo to oil to great styling tools!!! I won’t use another brand straightener so why not trust them from start to finish with my hair??
Stefani G.
Chi Products are so Amazing!!!! They have all the right chemicals that your needs to grow healthy, silky & protects your hair from ear& dryness! It’s definitely a product I use regularly! Very satisfied with CHI hair care products!!!!
Spenser S.
Cincinnati, OH
Although it is expensive it’s made my hair a dream! Especially during the summer time because I have frizzy hair. It slicks it down all day and the heat protection spray is a wonder because I straighten my hair quite a bit.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !