CHI Twisted Fabric Paste Wax

Chi twisted fabric finishing paste allows you sculpt, mold, smooth and twist your hair into a variety of shapes and textures to create your signature look. Vitamins and emollients moisturize your hair. This product provides a brilliant shiny finish as you style without the oily residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Twisted Fabric Paste Wax!
Hunter M.
I love chi products, from their straightener to this finishing paste. It lasts and leaves the hair feeling great!
Lema S.
Redlands, CA
Chi hair products are my favorite hair products ever. I love using this before I style or after I air dry my hair to tame it and it just works for everything.
Tammy E.
Russell Spgs, KY
I had never used this until I had my hair cut last week. When she put this on my hair, I first loved the smell and then loved the way it worked!
CINDY M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product, I’ve always liked all Chi item, and this is a staple in my hair routine,
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is another great product from Chi. For me I only use this when my hair is shorter. You can sculpt like crazy with it. Works great on men, they can shape there hair, it will stay but is not crunchy. If you decide during the day you want to run your hands through it to change the look, you can!
Lorenn A.
Brooklyn , NY
I like this paste. It's good. It works. Also not too damaging on the wallet which is always a plus
Bayley M.
It keeps on my baby her is locked down all day long without giving you that greasy hair effect
Latricia M.
Altoona, PA
This stuff is amazing . gets all the little fly aways and every lose or small hair imaginable. Also helps to not damage the hair when heat is applied . Although it don't have a good smell this is a must have.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
Great product! Helps you style your hair the way you want it, without an oily feel, or crispy feel from hairspray. Looks natural and feels great!
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love this putty! I was introduced to it in college. It has a real natural feel after styling your hair and it also smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?