Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersCHI
Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser

Ceramic    Anion    Infrared 1300 Watts Low EMF Dries Hair Faster Ions that provide Shinier Hair Quiet Speed Motor Ceramic Heater Ergonomically Designed Lightweight Ionic Infrared Light 2 Speed Setting Cold Shot Button CHI Diffuser Included ; This CHI® product is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of this CHI® product will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Does this product help?
Does this work well on 4c natural hair?
Is this blow dryer good for diffusing curls ?
Start your review of CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser!
CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Jessica F.
I can't even remember when or where I got this, but it probably came from my mom because she is a professional cosmetologist and always kept me stocked up on the tools. I always use it with the nozzle attachment when I am using Velcro rollers or a round brush. It has a diffuser for days I want to wear my hair wavy. There is a cold setting as well, which is nice for setting the curls. I rarely blow dry my hair anymore because it is waist-length and I have a 10 month old (which means, not enough time and I don't want to damage my hair) I have loved this hair dryer for close to 10 years now, and it still seems to be going strong! #haircare #blowout
I dry my hair after every shower religiously so I like to use a high quality hair dryer that won't damage my hair. This hair dryer is hands down the best quality hair dryer I've ever experienced because it dries my hair quickly, doesn't get very hot (so my hair doesn't get damaged) and leaves my hair feeling silky and voluminous. Absolutely love it! It's a bit pricey but worth the investment.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
So, throughout my life hair dryers have been... problematic for me. I would kill them within 6 months! And, then, I bought my CHI Turbo. This dryer lasted using a diffuser for years and would've lasted longer if I hadn't dropped it! I so replaced it with another CHI; totally recommend this.
Stockton, CA
This is a really great hair dryer. I have been very happy with it! It has a few different speeds & heat settings which I love. It also comes with a couple different attachments. Overall I have been very happy with all CHI products!
Wewoka, OK
I have used Chi products since high school. I’m a big fan! This is great quality and gets the job done quickly.
Clarksville , TN
All chi tools are great so why should chi turbo hair dryer be any different. It's not . This dryer is amazing!
Carolina , PR
I had this hair dryer for quite some time and it worked amazing!! The attachments were so good and that diffuser helped with my wavy hair. It wasn’t heavy and it dried my hair very fast. Mine was pink and it looked adorable.
Elk Grove
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have curly or unmanageable hair a diffuser is there for you. This really just brought out my hair to its natural form without using hardly any product, the only product I used was the Moroccan oil that I reviewed on my page. This is move if you have trouble styling your hair!
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This diffuser is amazing! It definitely defines your curls and helps a lot! I would definitely recommend this product for people with curly or wavy hair!
Beaver, OH
CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Chelsea L.
I Love this Hair Dryer! I obsessed. It drys my hair so fast. It is easy to operate and come with the two different defusers. I totally recommend this hair dryer to everyone and I will buy another one if anything ever happened to this one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser So i have never used a diffuser and i have naturally curly hair, what exactly will a diffuser do for my hair?