CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Johanna T.CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Ingrid R.CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Dana G.

BY CHI

Ceramic    Anion    Infrared 1300 Watts Low EMF Dries Hair Faster Ions that provide Shinier Hair Quiet Speed Motor Ceramic Heater Ergonomically Designed Lightweight Ionic Infrared Light 2 Speed Setting Cold Shot Button CHI Diffuser Included ; This CHI® product is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of this CHI® product will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I have this hair dryer but mime was a special edition that ulta had a few years back and it's pink and purple in an ombre effect and I love it! I have had several blow dryers over the years and they break or stop working stip letting out enough heat you name it it's happened but I have had this one for over 5 years now and use it just about every other day and it has not lost the heat it hasn't broken and it is just amazing! It is well worth the money not to mention hair products like this are an investment if you think about what you'd waste buying cheap ones time and time again it makes more sense to just invest in something that will last and never disappoints!
Cruz M.
Harlingen
As a hairstylist, this was given to me in beauty school. Works great,Treat with care, as well as cleaning the air filter! Make sure you clean your air filter for best performance! Of course I've seen alot,with longer cords or newer technology but it does dry fast,has a long cord,dual voltage,meant for frequent use,came with a concentrator and diffuser. 2 settings low & high,with cool shot. Overall,great blow dryer for consumer, good/okay for a professional.
Robin F.
Charlottesville
I’ll give this hairdryer maaaaaad props for lasting me 13 years. And the hairdryer itself does the job. Why the lower rating you may ask? Because this hairdryer has recently shown wear and when I have had to fix it, I’ve noticed it’s not as well made as what I have paid for along with the fact that it’s noisy as hell. I will likely buy another brand even though I usually love CHI products.
Jackie F.
Atlanta, GA
I actually really love this hair dryer & especially the diffuser. My old blow dryer broke, and when I needed a new one I wanted a package that also came with a diffuser. This dries my hair quickly and makes it feel so soft. I have always had professional hair dryers since my sister is a hair dresser, and I like this duo (dryer/diffuser) just as much as the dryers that you can only purchase if you’re a professional.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I dry my hair after every shower religiously so I like to use a high quality hair dryer that won't damage my hair. This hair dryer is hands down the best quality hair dryer I've ever experienced because it dries my hair quickly, doesn't get very hot (so my hair doesn't get damaged) and leaves my hair feeling silky and voluminous. Absolutely love it! It's a bit pricey but worth the investment.
Leigh J.
Oviedo
Honestly, when I first got this dryer I was nervous it would burn my hair. I have dry sensitive hair that is colored. I am careful, to say the least. However, I have learned that being careful and using a good dryer is ok important for the life of my hair. This dryer is for anyone that has to dry their hair, but gets nervous.
Carrie H.
Ocala
Best hair dryer ever! After using many different types I have finally found my favorite with this one! It leaves my hair so silky and smooth, I never have dry or frizzy hair anymore and I'm loving it. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry or frizzy hair
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
The ONLY hair dryer I will use. The diffuser is so good on your wash and go days when your hair isn’t fully dry. It is a little expensive but totally worth it. I’d definitely buy it again or gift it to someone. Hmmmmm maybe I will. Who wants one? Lol
Jennifer B.
Childersburg
Was skeptical when buying because of the price, but definitely not disappointed! Since using this hairdryer, I have been able to get away from having to use a flat iron to achieve the results I want. I ha e had people ask my how I get my hair so smooth but still ha e so much volume
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I really liked using this blow dryer in the salon, but it didn’t last as long as other dryers and I didn’t believe that it dried hair faster. Now that I no longer work in a salon, I could see purchasing one for my personal use.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Does this hair dryer work better with or without the diffuser?
Emily L.
Bean Station, TN
How well does this work? Is it actually worth the money? I need a hair dryer to blow out my hair I have thick hair any advice is welcomed!
Elle B.
Is the diffusion attachment good?
_.souamanu._ F.