CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Ingrid R.CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Johanna T.CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Dana G.

BY CHI #4 in Hair Dryers

Ceramic    Anion    Infrared 1300 Watts Low EMF Dries Hair Faster Ions that provide Shinier Hair Quiet Speed Motor Ceramic Heater Ergonomically Designed Lightweight Ionic Infrared Light 2 Speed Setting Cold Shot Button CHI Diffuser Included ; This CHI® product is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of this CHI® product will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

michele c.
Newton, NJ
This is the best hairdryer I’ve ever owned! It’s lightweight sleek and powerful it takes me about half the time As it used to to dry my long thick hair! It takes a little getting used to with the power button on the handle where it is you can easily shut it off when you’re using it until you get used to where the power button is. But this is a small detail Compared to what you’re getting! It can be pretty expensive depending on where you purchase it. I highly recommend this no matter what type of hair you have what style You want to achieve this hairdryer does it all and with the added diffuser and concentrator attachments it just makes drying and styling your hair so much easier! And my hair comes out less staticky and much shinier than ever before with a hairdryer!
Joanna P.
I got this from Ulta after my old blow dryer starting smelling awful. I figured I would buy something in the mid range price and see how it went. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it for the first time. It dries my hair in half the time of my old dryer and my hair is left softer than usual. I also bought this model because it has lower EMFs which is something we should all think about with a product that spends so much time next to our heads.
Brittany P.
spring hill
I have had my chi hairdryer for over a decade and it is still going strong. I don’t use it nearly as much as I used to but even with that said it was used A LOT for years. I have very thick course wavy hair and my hair looks smooth and sleek when using this dryer with a round brush. I love it and when it eventually dies I will buy another.
Alexandra H.
Katonah, NY
This has changed the way I do my hair forever!! It’s very expensive that’s why it only has 4 stars :( it’s my first time using this dryer and I love it for my thick long hair! Maybe being not as expensive will have more people drawn to it? The diffuser is also super easy and helpful with hair frizz! It’s so professional and I feel like I went to the salon after each use! :)
Connie H.
Lexington
Very light weight and does the job quickly and easily! It does get hot very quick so watch your ears but I love this hairdryer when I need to use one! When I had super long hair it was the first hair dryer that didn’t take 30 minutes to dry my hair. I’ll never go back to a cheap drug store hair dryer again!
Camille L.
I’ve used this hair dryer for about 6 years now and it has yet to disappoint. The diffuser really helps quickly dry damp hair when I’m in a rush to get ready. Heat settings are just right and it thoroughly dries my hair. Great product.
Edisa R.
Saugus, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Gets the job done. Just don’t really know how to use the diffuser. Not too loud of a blow dryer which I like. Also does get super hot which we all need in a hair dryer!! I would recommend it to anyone!
maggie l.
Starkville , MS
I love this blow dryer! I don’t have the diffuser but i think it still works great!! I don’t really need the diffuser so that’s why i don’t have it. I think it’s worth the money! Definitely recommend.
Cruz M.
Harlingen
As a hairstylist, this was given to me in beauty school. Works great,Treat with care, as well as cleaning the air filter! Make sure you clean your air filter for best performance! Of course I've seen alot,with longer cords or newer technology but it does dry fast,has a long cord,dual voltage,meant for frequent use,came with a concentrator and diffuser. 2 settings low & high,with cool shot. Overall,great blow dryer for consumer, good/okay for a professional.
Robin F.
Charlottesville
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ll give this hairdryer maaaaaad props for lasting me 13 years. And the hairdryer itself does the job. Why the lower rating you may ask? Because this hairdryer has recently shown wear and when I have had to fix it, I’ve noticed it’s not as well made as what I have paid for along with the fact that it’s noisy as hell. I will likely buy another brand even though I usually love CHI products.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Does this hair dryer work better with or without the diffuser?
Emily L.
Bean Station, TN
How well does this work? Is it actually worth the money? I need a hair dryer to blow out my hair I have thick hair any advice is welcomed!

Walmart