CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Ingrid R.CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser uploaded by Dana G.

BY CHI #22 in Hair Dryers

Ceramic    Anion    Infrared 1300 Watts Low EMF Dries Hair Faster Ions that provide Shinier Hair Quiet Speed Motor Ceramic Heater Ergonomically Designed Lightweight Ionic Infrared Light 2 Speed Setting Cold Shot Button CHI Diffuser Included ; This CHI® product is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of this CHI® product will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• How well does this work? Is it actually worth the money? I need a...1 Answers
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I have this hair dryer but mime was a special edition that ulta had a few years back and it's pink and purple in an ombre effect and I love it! I have had several blow dryers over the years and they break or stop working stip letting out enough heat you name it it's happened but I have had this one for over 5 years now and use it just about every other day and it has not lost the heat it hasn't broken and it is just amazing! It is well worth the money not to mention hair products like this are an investment if you think about what you'd waste buying cheap ones time and time again it makes more sense to just invest in something that will last and never disappoints!
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR
I am not a fan of this hair dryer after using it for a year.  I fully believe that it is far too hot when drying.  I’m currently debating getting a new one, but I can’t make up my mind.  You are better off finding a different hair dryer.  Save your money
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
My favorite hair dryer!! It dries my hair so quickly (I have medium/long hair). I think this is an affordable hair dryer for its brand and benefits. You can use with or without the diffuser. The ONLY thing i would change is that I wish it had a retractable cord.
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
The ONLY hair dryer I will use. The diffuser is so good on your wash and go days when your hair isn’t fully dry. It is a little expensive but totally worth it. I’d definitely buy it again or gift it to someone. Hmmmmm maybe I will. Who wants one? Lol
Jennifer B.
Childersburg
Was skeptical when buying because of the price, but definitely not disappointed! Since using this hairdryer, I have been able to get away from having to use a flat iron to achieve the results I want. I ha e had people ask my how I get my hair so smooth but still ha e so much volume
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
BEST hairdryer EVER CREATED!! I love this dryer, and I've used the Chi brand for nearly 20 years. I'm on my second Chi professional dryer, but they really LAST when used daily. It's lightweight enough so as to not wear yourself out blow drying your hair--major plus for long hair!! Definitely worth every penny!! CHI Turbo Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer with Diffuser
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Jarah H.
Gardner
For the price, this dryer did not last me very long before it broke and did not heat anymore. From experience, I knew the price to ship it and have it fixed wasn’t worth it.
Justine R.
Murrieta
 I received this project and enjoy it. It was purchased for one of their sales. When I first tried it but didn’t quite like it because it wasn’t as powerful as I was hoping for but over time I’ve learned to enjoy it. It dries my hair nicely and my hair feels very smooth after it.
Alexis H.
Venice
This blow dryer is quick without getting too hot and burning my scalp!! I have very thin, straight hair and I don’t need to straighten it after using this product.
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
How well does this work? Is it actually worth the money? I need a hair dryer to blow out my hair I have thick hair any advice is welcomed!