BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ceramic hairstyling Iron for silky smooth hair CHI 44 Ceramic Technology Create Sensual Waves and Luscious Curls Ergonomic Design Digital Technology Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord °F and °C Digital Display, and Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats up to 200°C/392°F Digital Readout Mode Button On/Off Switch CHI Ceramic Flat Iron goes Digital.  Now you have the control and freedom of temperature with the new CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron using the latest in digital technology.  Now you have the ability to straighten, flip, bend or curl the hair to create the latest looks. ; The CHI® Hairstyling Iron is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of the CHI® Hairstyling Iron will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S

• "Bought this Chi flat iron because of all the hype behind it." in 1 review
Rachel C.
This straighter does a great job if smoothing and straightening my hair without frying it. My hair is wavy, thick, and tends to be pretty dry/ frizzy- so this straightener is a godsend. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s hard to get close to the roots of you hair, so if you have any off cowlicks or frizzy spots there, it doesn’t work quite as well
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Have had this straightener for almost 5 years and it's still going strong. I love that the temperature can be adjusted and that it doesn't destroy my hair like other straighteners do. It lasting this long even shows how awesome and well made this product is.
Lauren N.
I loveee this straightener. I’ve had it for years and it always straightens my hair to perfect . In just one swipe my hair is pin straight. It gets rid of all the frizz and I have very frizzy ,curly hair. A lot of straighteners smell bad like burning hair after a few uses,and still going strong after 3 years and no smell at all!!! Love this
Sarah T.
Arlington, VA
I’ve had their straightener for YEARS. It’s the best and one of the only straighteners I’ve ever use that I didn’t feel like my hair was getting caught in. I don’t know what I’ll do when I.T stops working one day..
Bryan C.
Fair oaks, CA
really good product. would straighten my hair and be set to rock for the next three days without washing my hair and still have it look good. easy to use and you get your desired results. doesnt get much use these days but thats because i have short hair, if it was longer though, i'd use it often.
Amber P.
Huntsville, AL
I have owned this Chi straightener for over 6 years! It has held up incredibly well! I bought it at CosmoProf. My hair type is normal and I have naturally wavy hair. It straightens my hair with one pass with no problem! I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Sabina J.
Bakersfield
I’ve owned this straightener for 10 years and use it a couple of times per week and it still
Works great. I mainly use it to straighten my hair but it also curls easily.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
I'm looking for a better straightener but this one works well. My hair doesn't hold straight because it's naturally curly so I'm looking for something more suited for frizzy hair. I would not recommend if you have frizzy curly hair.
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
This straighter has been passed down from my mom and we have had it for years. I'm a clumsy person who drops my stuff a lot and there have been no problems with it at all. The straighter gets hot enough to help with my mess of curls. 10/10 would recommend this straightener. It does wonders.
Alyssa S.
Savannah, GA
I have had this straightener for over 7 years and it has never failed me. I even broke part of the covering for the plug but it still works perfectly. I hope it never dies because I really love it. I would highly recommend this product and this brand to anyone!
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Is there a reason why the tip is velvet feeling? I guess if someone wants to use it as a curling iron, which never works for me.