BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ceramic hairstyling Iron for silky smooth hair CHI 44 Ceramic Technology Create Sensual Waves and Luscious Curls Ergonomic Design Digital Technology Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord °F and °C Digital Display, and Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats up to 200°C/392°F Digital Readout Mode Button On/Off Switch CHI Ceramic Flat Iron goes Digital.  Now you have the control and freedom of temperature with the new CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron using the latest in digital technology.  Now you have the ability to straighten, flip, bend or curl the hair to create the latest looks. ; The CHI® Hairstyling Iron is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of the CHI® Hairstyling Iron will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S

• "Bought this Chi flat iron because of all the hype behind it." in 1 review
Kim w.
Rochester
I have been married to my chi since I was 17. I am now 27 and still have the same Chi. I will never use any other brand I am absolutely devoted to this iron. I’ve dropped it, travel with it, let other borrow it and it never ever fails when I’m in need. It goes too 499 degrees F and heats with in 60 seconds... even after ten years. If any one is going to invest in a flat iron, let it be Chi. I promise it will not disappoint!
Rachel C.
This straighter does a great job if smoothing and straightening my hair without frying it. My hair is wavy, thick, and tends to be pretty dry/ frizzy- so this straightener is a godsend. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s hard to get close to the roots of you hair, so if you have any off cowlicks or frizzy spots there, it doesn’t work quite as well
Sarah T.
Arlington, VA
I’ve had their straightener for YEARS. It’s the best and one of the only straighteners I’ve ever use that I didn’t feel like my hair was getting caught in. I don’t know what I’ll do when I.T stops working one day..
Carley F.
I LOVED this flat iron!! It lasted me years!! I was so upset when it broke that i bought another one! When i was a kid one of my friends had this straightener and she let me use it after a sleepover. I loved it so much I asked my mom to get me one for Christmas. This straightener saved me from so many crazy hair days as a kid before I learned to embrace my curly hair. Definitely worth the money!
Bryan C.
Fair oaks, CA
really good product. would straighten my hair and be set to rock for the next three days without washing my hair and still have it look good. easy to use and you get your desired results. doesnt get much use these days but thats because i have short hair, if it was longer though, i'd use it often.
Amber P.
Huntsville , AL
I have owned this Chi straightener for over 6 years! It has held up incredibly well! I bought it at CosmoProf. My hair type is normal and I have naturally wavy hair. It straightens my hair with one pass with no problem! I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
I'm looking for a better straightener but this one works well. My hair doesn't hold straight because it's naturally curly so I'm looking for something more suited for frizzy hair. I would not recommend if you have frizzy curly hair.
Alyssa S.
Savannah, GA
I have had this straightener for over 7 years and it has never failed me. I even broke part of the covering for the plug but it still works perfectly. I hope it never dies because I really love it. I would highly recommend this product and this brand to anyone!
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
I really like this straightener. I like how it has a fabric end so when I curl it doesn't break my hair with a harsh edge. I think it saves my hair compared to cheap straighteners.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
Love it! One pass through and my curly hair is straight. I typically use the 2 inch because my hair is so long but the smaller irons get close to the roots which I love.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Is there a reason why the tip is velvet feeling? I guess if someone wants to use it as a curling iron, which never works for me.