BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron

Ceramic hairstyling Iron for silky smooth hair CHI 44 Ceramic Technology Create Sensual Waves and Luscious Curls Ergonomic Design Digital Technology Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord °F and °C Digital Display, and Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats up to 200°C/392°F Digital Readout Mode Button On/Off Switch CHI Ceramic Flat Iron goes Digital.  Now you have the control and freedom of temperature with the new CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron using the latest in digital technology.  Now you have the ability to straighten, flip, bend or curl the hair to create the latest looks. ; The CHI® Hairstyling Iron is only under warranty if purchased from a Professional Salon. The purchase of the CHI® Hairstyling Iron will not be guaranteed if purchased through any other outlets including the internet. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S

do you recommend this?
Is there a reason why the tip is velvet feeling? I guess if someone wants to use it as a curling iron, which never works for me.
Start your review of CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Bought this Chi flat iron because of all the hype behind it.in reviews
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jacky C.
I love my Chi hairstyling iron, it’s the best straightener I have ever tried and I have gone through many! Not only does it heat up almost instantly, but you can control the temperature digitally. It can be set to over 390 degrees, which you can see on it’s digital readout. The Chi not only has the ability to make my hair super straight, smooth and silky but it can also be used to make waves or curls. It’s design makes it safe to put down on most surfaces. The swivel cord is nice and long and it has an automatic shut off, so I never have to worry about forgetting to turn it off. I have had my Chi for years and it still works like new. I definitely recommend this versatile hairstyling iron to anyone who uses heating tools on their hair, it’s well worth it!
Bri
ByBri
New York
I’ve tried many other hair straighteners and I had my chi one for over 3 years and it still works wonders I use it everyday to straighten my hair.
Ana A.
This was the best straightener I have ever had. It would automatically choose the perfect temp for my hair type. It left my hair so smooth. And shiny. It had velvet, so fancy. It could be used to wave or curl hair as well. At first one side stopped working because it would get dropped so many times. But later it just stopped working altogether. It's is very pricey so I haven't been able to buy me another one
Erica A.
Leesburg, GA
CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Erica A.
I don’t straighten my hair a lot but when I do I use this and it works really well. It’s a little pricey but overall i just go over my hair one time and it looks fantastic, however I do have straight hair just some frizz and a few little curls . I do recommend this product.
Rachelle R.
Jacksonville, NC
I’ve had this for 17 years and it still works as well as the day I bought it. I love that it has the adjustable temperature unlike the original iron available at the time. I mean I really can’t say anything bad about it, it’s been the perfect flatiron for almost 2 decades for me.
Amanda B.
Avon, OH
This was the first chi I ever bought and I loved it. It still works perfect to this day. I just prefer my ghd or wearing my hair natural. But I love the red on the outside of the tool so you don’t burn yourself and don’t have to wear a glove.
Alexas B.
As much as I don't like how it looks I love how it works with my think curly hair. The felt is odd on it and turns brown after a bit of use but that's all of have to complain about when it comes to to this straightener.
Jessica V.
Rochester, NY
CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica V.
CHI Turbo Digital Microchip Ceramic Hairstyling Iron uploaded by Jessica V.
I received this flat iron for a early birthday present my birthday is June 15th lol but it's amazing it makes my hair perfectly straight and I also can curl my hair perfectly! If you're looking for a new one I highly recommend this! Perfect present from the boyfriend ❤️ #selfie #A-MAY-ZING
Lisa E.
Perfect product for my hair. Works wonders. Multiple settings and easy to operate. Recommend!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,589 reviews
I love this flat iron I just love it for the price for the quality it’s going to last forever you can use this flat iron to make a slight waves or you can use it to make it crawl under you can do almost anything with it! It’s a perfect price for some of the last as long as the Chi products do! I have color treated hair and it’s a little dry and it’s always moves out any phrases and makes my hair looks wonderful and amazing highly recommend!