CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4

CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4"

BY CHI #38 in Curling Irons

CHI 44 Ceramic Technology. Create sensual waves and luscious curls. Ergonomic design. Digital technology. Flash quick heating. Swivel cord. °F and °C digital display, and auto shut off. .

CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4
CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4"
Buy on Amazon
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iron is great and I've had it for awhile but I'm thinking it's time to upgrade. I often catch my hair in these and it messes up the curls. Great product but it's easy to lose a little hair in the process.
Lavinia D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a bigger of CHI straighteners and was slightly disappointed with how this curler curled my hair. I felt that my cheap iron did a better job
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Great classic design curling iron. Gives beautiful curls and is easy to use! I would recommend this to anyone who likes curls
kim m.
okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product from Chi does not damage your hair when using correctly I like this product a must have
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curlers are great I just prefer one better cuz it's way easier but if you're into curling I would prefer these
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this iron. The only reason I am giving it a three aside actually ended up returning this and exchanging it with other kind. It does pretty good curls, the curl also stays on for long time. It is little time taking and pretty difficult to use for newbies. I have tried different brand of curling iron and this one just does not meet those good criteria.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi is the best straightener and curling t ool, hands down! It's very high-end but it's an investment! The amount of cheap curlers you buy, you could buy one of these for the cost of all the in expensive ones and this would last 10 years more ! I'm telling you ,it's worth the investment!
Jacqueline L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I use it I love it!!! However I have naturally curly hair so I don’t reach for it as much as I do my hair straightener. It works like a charm and is a fair price
Mireyaa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iron heats up quickly, is easy to maneuver, and doesn't pull at my hair. The curls come out nice although they don't hold tight very long, and my hair does frizz a bit, but not a lot. No damage to my hair, and it does leave a nice shine with no 'dent' marks from the iron. I probably need to try more hair products in combination with this iron for frizz-free hold.
I am satisfied with this product.
Claire O.
Loved this curler so much! It gave me flawless curls for my very thick hair & they lasted a long time! I ended up getting this at my local TJ Maxx & unfortunately after a few months the curler just stoped working like the product would turn on but it would never heat up. I was really disappointed cause i took great care of it since it was Chi but it didn't last long so that's why I gotta give it 3 stars.