CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4

CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4"

BY CHI

CHI 44 Ceramic Technology. Create sensual waves and luscious curls. Ergonomic design. Digital technology. Flash quick heating. Swivel cord. °F and °C digital display, and auto shut off. .

CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4
CHI Turbo Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Small 3/4"
Jasmine P.
Branson, Mo
All Chi products are outstanding but their straightener and curlers are my favorite. This product will give you a curl that lasts all day and then some. I frequently wear second and sometimes even third day curls that still look great!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Received this curler in a 3 piece gift set! So cute and compact and bring anywhere.. the curler works really well! tight bundles and they’re coily! They last pretty much all day .. love the quality of this roller.
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
CHI curling irons are not as smooth as hot tools. They don’t slide on your hair as easily when you are curling. I feel like it burns/harms the hair more as it is styling than a hot tools curling iron does.
Toni R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is like my old school curling iron from Walmart. It works much better, but it’s easy to use and gets the job done. Using a heat protectant spray will make your hair look shiny and healthy with this curling iron!
Grace J.
E Brunswick, NJ
Chi products are one of the best for hair tools. Although they’re pricey, they don’t make your hair frizzy or dry out your hair. After curling my hair with this, my curls last all day long and they’re not crunchy at all.
Natalie H.
Broomfield, CO
I love all of CHI hair tools! I have had the same ones for years and they still work great. They feel less damaging than other tools. The curling iron is no exception and keeps my curls looking good all night. It is pricey but you don't have to worry about them breaking!
Lauren C.
New York City
My mom swears by this curling iron! It gives smooth curls that can be brushed out to create soft waves, or left to leave thick curls behind. I use this iron whenever I’m going out with my friends in NYC or just to clean up my hair before class!
Karina C.
chicago
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
I’ve had this one for about two years and it still works the same. Hasn’t messed up and It heats up super fast. It’s my favorite wand and it makes my hair look super good
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
CHI is excellent, I love the hair straightener. This curling iron is just a bit too small for my taste. It is definitely better for short hair as mine is very long and difficult to manage. Gets very hot and hold curl well!

Amazon