CHI Turbo Backcomb Brush uploaded by Nicole M.

BY CHI

For Silky Smooth Hair Large Tail/Pin For Detailing &Amp; Lifting The Hair Ideal For Backcombing &Amp; Styling see more...

CHI Turbo Backcomb Brush
  • "I just started using this brush I love it it works great it gives me the height I need on my back combingits soft his nice bristlesindefinitely worth a try." in 1 review
Sidney M.
Bayonne, NJ
I am in love with this brush. It's not too soft and. It too hard, but it's tough enough to comb through my curly thick hair. I purchased this at a sally store. It's a good price for the product because it is very sturdy compared to others. I like the end piece to give you a straight line when parting your hair. I definitely recommend.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
I got this comb from a friend and it works great. I use it to add volume to my hair and tease it and the comb is super easy to work with. I'm not sure that I would have spent the money on it on my own, but as a hand me down I can definitely say I'm happy.
Nicole C.
this comb is the BEST! i use it with the blow dryer to tame my cal-licks, i use it with hairspray to take flyaways for a sleek bun, i brush it through dry hair to tease and add volume. it's amazing! everyone should own this!
deanne b.
Country Club Hills, ILok
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love the volume this gives you. Easy to use. Easy to part hair with. Also great to sleek back your hair!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Love the Chi back comb brush. It works better than any other comb for back combing. Great product!
Aubrey F.
Makes it so easy to back comb your hair with. I also use it to comb down any frizz I have.
Gabrielle P.
Doylestown, PA
Definitely gives you a ton of volume. Just be careful to backcomb gently since it can easily cause tangles.
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
I use this brush for choosing here. Are you going to my clients and I work better with Caucasian hair. You can also use as brush to smooth back edges
Elisabeth M.
Edmonton , AB
This was my first backcombing brush and I still have it 10 years later. It is easy to use and creates volumes effortlessly. When used with a hairspray or back combing product, the height is sure to last!
Brittany W.
I currently use the Phillips 3-Row backcomb brush. Does anyone know how this compares?