CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1
CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1

CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1"

BY CHI #13 in Curling Irons

Create Sensual Waves and Luscious Curls CHI 44 Ceramic Technology Ergonomic Design Digital Technology Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord °F and °C Digital Display, and Auto Shut Off farouk.com ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Inc.  Farouk Systems Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is

CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1
CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1"
Buy on Walgreens
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Review for: CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron, 1", 1 ea more...
Actually just used it this morning love it I’ve had it for years and it still works amazingly. I use it on mine and my daughters hair and it always gives a flawless finish. Love owning this product and I don’t think there is another curling iron that will last him and work as good as this one does definitely a good price point and a great purchase
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Best curling iron I have ever used! First off the ceramic heat makes such a difference. It helps to seal the hair cuticle which makes my hair shinyer and causes less heat damage. It also helps to make the curl itself last much longer. Besides that I just like all of CHI products it is high quality and made to ladt.
Lauren D.
OBSESSED. No other curling iron works as great for me. My hair never holds a curl but with the chi I‎t not only holds a curl but gives either a gorgeous luscious wave or spunky curls. I️ like this larger size for waves. The heat setting goes up high and then I‎t shuts off automatically after a certain time.
Julianna F.
Blooming Grove
Review for: 1 2" more...
Chi is one of my favorite products. I live the flat iron but this curling iron works so well.I use this almost everyday. This product is expensive but worth 100% of the money. the curls hold so well and the iron stays HOT and heats up very quickly. I tell everyone how well this works!
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron, 1", 1 ea, 1 2" more...
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Review for: 1 2" more...
I really enjoy this curling iron because it is large and I have very long hair. It helps make curling my hair faster and easier. Even if I want to just add a little body to it I just run it trough my hair quick and I’m very happy with the outcome!
Codi M.
Covington, KY
CHI is an expensive brand, but the products are worth it. With this curling iron you get what you pay for. It is a quality wands that delivers great, lasting curls. CHI also focuses on the health of your hair, so I feel comfortable using their products daily.
Venus L.
Curling my hair has always been important for me since it’s something I love doing ! I have been using this since last month and can already feel the difference and amazing results this curling iron has given me!
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
I love all CHI products, the 1 inch creates long lasting beach waves that everyone wants now. I can curl my hair and it will last over two days! this product also doesn’t damage my hair and I use it quite often.
Alexandra C.
Toms River, NJ
I love CHI! I used all their products this curler did not disappoint. The curls came out perfect it was easy to use. I bought it at my local hair store, it was more expensive but worth it, it lasts forever!
How does it works?
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I'm in the market for a new curling iron and really want a high quality one? How does this compare to other irons? How hot does it get?
Haleigh B.
Brooklyn, CT
Are CHI products worth the money? I have wanted to get a straightener and curling iron from there for a while now, but am afraid that the actual product isn't as good as the name brand.
Tabitha M.
Does this come in 2 inches?