CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1
CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1

CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1"

BY CHI #18 in Curling Irons

Create Sensual Waves and Luscious Curls CHI 44 Ceramic Technology Ergonomic Design Digital Technology Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord °F and °C Digital Display, and Auto Shut Off farouk.com ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Inc.  Farouk Systems Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is

CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1
CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Jumbo 1"
Buy on Walgreens
Linda S.
Metairie
I would definitely recommend this product. I recieved one on Christmas. I was running late and didn't get a chance to do my hair and makeup. I brought it along with me by fitting it in my purse. It curled one piece of hair with in 10 to 15 seconds, where as the usual curling irons n wands take at least 20 seconds or longer, just to have your hair fall straight layer that day. It held all day and into the next. I love this product! It was one of my best gifts this year!
Lauren D.
OBSESSED. No other curling iron works as great for me. My hair never holds a curl but with the chi I‎t not only holds a curl but gives either a gorgeous luscious wave or spunky curls. I️ like this larger size for waves. The heat setting goes up high and then I‎t shuts off automatically after a certain time.
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
My husband purchased this curling iron for me a few years back. It worked very well, had good temperature control, made pretty curls. However, I stopped using it because I prefer the wand method, rather than clamp, as I found the clamp to leave creases in my hair.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Review for: 1 2" more...
I really enjoy this curling iron because it is large and I have very long hair. It helps make curling my hair faster and easier. Even if I want to just add a little body to it I just run it trough my hair quick and I’m very happy with the outcome!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I’ve had this iron for a couple of years it was actually really expensive but it’s a good buy. It has three settings and curls quick with little damage. If you looking for a good curling iron and don’t mind the price then this iron is for you.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I really wanted to love this curling iron. It is digital, shuts off automatically, and is running. Unfortunately, the heat control I was not happy with and I did not feel that it was as easy to work with as my other curling iron’s.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
You know I used to think all curling irons are the same but this little baby proved me wrong. 1 curl and I was in love. And how does this curling iron leave my hair looking healthier than ever? I give it to thumbs up.
Lauren R.
Review for: CHI Turbo Auto Digital Ceramic Spring Curling Iron, 1", 1 ea more...
I prefer to use a wand to curl my hair. The curling iron is nice and I like the big curls and volume it gives, but still more difficult than a wand. It is expensive, but worth it because it won’t excessively damage your hair.
Desiree G.
Even though this item is on the pricey side I would still repurchase it. It really does a great job and heats up fast and leaves my curls shiny and bouncy to compliment and complete my look. I like this brand for hair products
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this for some beautiful beach waves! Or for a night on the town! I’ve had this curler for years and it hasn’t disappointed me yet! I love how long my curls last after a long day! There’s nothing like it!
How does it works?
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I'm in the market for a new curling iron and really want a high quality one? How does this compare to other irons? How hot does it get?
Haleigh B.
Brooklyn, CT
Are CHI products worth the money? I have wanted to get a straightener and curling iron from there for a while now, but am afraid that the actual product isn't as good as the name brand.