CHI Turbo 2 Sided Vent Brush (cb08)

A double-sided vent brush Features CHI 44 Ceramic Nylon Tips for superior comfort With a non-slip handle for easy styling Provides exceptional performance & durability Boasts a zig-zag pattern ventilation for optimum air flow & quicker drying time...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Turbo 2 Sided Vent Brush (cb08)!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
Nice and good two sided brush! Easy to use and very comfortable to brush my hair! I used this on for the first time! Like to use this when blow drying my hair! It's pricy if we complete to other brushes, but it's good 😊
Karen H.
Perfect for drying your hair. All hair types. Free trying various.l brushes I found this one not only helps dry the hair faster but it also gives it a bit of volumes. I would recommend this to individual with thicker hair.

Looking for your answer?