Hair CareHair ColorCHI
Transformation Solution Phase 1 Dye for Virgin/Resistant Hair

CHI Transformation Solution Phase 1 Dye for Virgin/Resistant Hair

The CHI Transformation System is an Advanced American Technology system utilizing ceramic heat, negative ions, pure natural silk, and Cationic Hydration Interlink to transform hair from frizzy, curly, wavy, or even coarse straight hair into silky, beautiful, controlled, straighter hair by using the CHI Iron, silk, and negative ions without any harsh chemicals or ammonia. The system contains three different formulas, each with a phase one and phase two, and follows a ten step process to achieve sleek, smooth hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Transformation Solution Phase 1 Dye for Virgin/Resistant Hair!
Viola D.
greenfield, NH
Used this for years, didnt make my hair too greasy highly recommend, price is decent not too expensive.
Bayley M.
I love his hair diet help me very much to protect my hair from getting damaged from the other chemicals
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Again the price isn't the best but if you can get past that this will do wonders with helping your hair out by getting the natural shine back out with out feeling super greasy. I probably will buy again!

Looking for your answer?