BeautyBodyBody CareCHI
Total Protect Defense Lotion

CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion

A Leave-In Moisturizing Treatment Shields Hair, Adds Moistureprotects Against The Full Uv Spectrum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion!
Faria U.
Sugar Land, TX
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Faria U.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this for a year now. It smells really good and it does not make your hair look all greasy or oily and I have fine flat hair and it was a good one.
Sheena M.
Kennewick
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Sheena M.
I love this brand and this product is amazing it smells so good and makes my hair so soft and silky it's amazing it doesn't way it down or make it feel sticky or heavy it just leaves it feeling soft and I love that. I've never been much on hairsprays or anything that leaves my hair feeling dry or sticky.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this product because it protects my hair from the heat i expose it to during styling. It smells great and is affordable
Manuela P.
Tacoma, WA
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Manuela P.
Este protector térmico es excelente! Huele delicioso y deja mi cabello súper suave y brillantes, lo recomiendo demasiado ❤️
Emily H.
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Emily H.
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Emily H.
This is my fourth bottle of the CHI total protect because I love it so much. I have long, slightly wavey, thick hair. This does such an amazing job of adding shine, protection, and it protects against UV damage. I tried before to go without this product due to the price and notices a huge difference. I'm also not one to bother with adding in products after a shower, but this is so easy to use and it has a nice little pump. The scent is very pleasant and not strong what so ever. Most importantly they don't test on animals! Such an amazing product, you must try it at least once.
Jessica  L.
Hollister, CA
CHI Total Protect Defense Lotion uploaded by Jessica  L.
I feel this makes a difference in my and hair does feel healthier. I like that it’s a big lotion because it does add a little body to my hair after I style it, found this at Marshall’s for a steel figured I’d try it out
Dianna B.
Carlisle, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I just purchased this a week ago, and I really like it! It makes my hair soft when I apply it when it’s wet, and it also makes a fantastic finishing cream- held my beach waves in place better than hairspray would without being heavy. I’m not entirely sure how well it protects against heat damage, so I think I’ll continue to use a high heat protecting spray as well. Overall, great product!
Sarah M.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! Every time it goes on sale for $4 at Marshalls I stock up. This smells amazing and has a good texture. I apply this before blow drying and it helps maintain my hair's softness and prevent damage. This product also lasts a long time.
Lea M.
Does the job, smells wonderful! That why I love CHI products so much because they all have a nice smell. I mix this product with a little bit of oil and keeps your hair protected and glossy.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Love this product for heat protection. I blow out my hair and straighten or use a curling iron daily so my hair takes a beating. I also lighten my hair so I need a good quality protection. The only reason i didn't give this 5 starts is because it's pricy but I guess high quality has its price.

Looking for your answer?