by CHI

CHI TECH 1875 LIMITED EDITION DC motor hair dryer utilizes ceramic technology to give you shiny, frizz-free hair. Weighing less than one pound this ergonomically designed hair dryer allows styling with ease. Variable heat and speed settings offer...

Start your review of CHI Tech 1875 Limited Edition Series Hair Dryer with Rapid Clean Technology, Teal, 0.5 lb.!
Best thing I have ever dried my hair with but more I ever gave for blow dryer as well
Fairfax Station
Love this hair dryer!! It’s very light and fast. I love using it. I recommend it!!!!!
Saskatoon
I really enjoyed this product. When it comes to hair tools I find I go through dryers the most. This one lasted one of the longest but it did eventually die and I went on to buy something new. I would potentially buy it again but I enjoy trying other products.
Winnipeg, MB
I love my CHI hair tools. I mean, a blow dryer is a blow dryer. But when it also helps with frizz and smoothness, it’s an added bonus! It’s the right temperature all the time. You can’t go wrong! Highly recommend.
Thorold, ON
Dries my hair fast and easily. Never have any heat damage from using this hair dryer. Easy to use and easy to store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sanbornton, NH
a year ago
Britta F. • a year ago
I believe it is so cheap because the product is now not being produced anymore therefore they are trying to get rid of the last few that they have in all stores