Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany N.

BY CHI

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo - CHI Tea Tree Oil Shampoo offers the invigorating and soothing benefits of tea tree oil and peppermint oil which work together to remove impurities and excess scalp build up, balance scalp oils, and maintain ideal moisture levels.Key ingredients:Tea tree oilPeppermint oilSilk and chamomileULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller - Tea Tree Oil Shampoo see more...

Ashley H.
Tafton, PA
This shampoo is amazing for people with oily scalps or dandruff. My scalp is combo, some weeks it's dry and others it's oily. This shampoo balances it out and makes my dandruff go away without being greasy, and also hydrates my scalp without being drying. Would recommend and will repurchase.
Katherine C.
I purchased this shampoo, thinking I would like it.  Unfortunately this wasn’t the case.  It did not lather up well and I didn’t see a positive difference in using this product.  My hair was left feeling dull and lifeless.  It’s pricey and I felt like it was just another average drugstore shampoo, nothing special.  I would not reccomend this product to others.
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
This stuff is heaven in a bottle bought it from my hair stylist! I’m not sure how I went they life without it! Would highly recommend and keep purchasing as long as they keep putting it on the shelves! A little goes a long way as well and lathers nicely and has an amazing scent
Kayla S.
I think this shampoo is worth the money! It makes your hair feel think and soft. It lathers up well and always leaves my head feeling clean. I enjoy the tea tree scent. If you enjoy that scent, you would like this! I may purchase it again when I'm in need of shampoo!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I have been on the hunt for new shampoo for almost a year and have experimented with a bunch of different shampoos of varying prices and this is the first one I've used that I really loved. I have straight, medium thick hair and I've been having trouble finding a balance between not causing too much buildup, and not drying out my scalp and this shampoo is perfect! My hair is also crazy soft and extremely shiny after I use it. I've noticed I can go a lot longer between washes with it too as my hair stays really clean for a lot longer.
Lisa Marie W.
Land o lakes, FL
Whenever I blow dry my hair or flat iron it, my hair starts to become very dead and “crunchy” since I’ve started using this my hair has been silky and soft. It’s also been growing a lot more . My hair is finally healthy - and it looks it
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
The shampoo is great for removing impurities from the Hair. I feel like it really cleanses my scalp and gets any build up out of my hair leaving it feel super soft and clean. Highly recommend any chi products they have a great line
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Tea tree oil shampoo is fabulous and is great for little kids that are in school that could be exposed to other children that have lice. Tea tree oil is a natural lice repellent. Leaves the hair feeling extra soft and manageable.
Peter C.
Great Product, works really well!! I love the tea tree it helps with the dryness!! The scent is refreshing and it has a cooling feeling which help the scalp! I am very satisfied with this product and I highly recommended this!
Anastasiya A.
My scalp seemed dry, dirty and itchy after using Living Proof products. I was also noticing a lot more flake fly-off. I pitched that stuff out. I purchased the CHI shampoo and conditioner and noticed a difference right away: my scalp stopped itching that very day. My hair felt so clean and light, soft and full of swing. My scalp and hair felt "clarified." A little bit goes a long way and the shampoo lathers well.
COLLEEN D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this work well for dry, itch scalp?
Cassandra S.
Would you say the product is worth the price? I just discovered benefits of tea tree oil, but am yet to try shampoo
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Tea Tree for your hair?
Judith W.
Las Vegas
Does the Chi Tree Tea Oil have a matching conditioner?
Genny E.