Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo - CHI Tea Tree Oil Shampoo offers the invigorating and soothing benefits of tea tree oil and peppermint oil which work together to remove impurities and excess scalp build up, balance scalp oils, and maintain ideal moisture levels.Key ingredients:Tea tree oilPeppermint oilSilk and chamomileULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller - Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

is this product good for bleached hair and frizzy, thick hair?
is it suitable for oil hair?
Any girl with curly hair who has used it?
Start your review of Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo!
Melody M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo uploaded by Melody M.
I decided try a different brand of Tea Tree oil shampoo, I saw Chi had one. I have used their products in past, and didn’t mind them. My daughter was using it, but it made her hair look greasy. I thought she wasn’t rinsing it out properly. I gave this product a try. I used it for a few weeks, but I felt that it was greasy and didn’t fully washout of my hair. I didn’t really like the smell of this tea tree. This didn’t like my hair, and my hair hated this stuff. Back to my regular shampoo.
kaitlyn N.
I love this product. If you have dry hair, this is very recommended. It puts back moisture in your hair and also gives your scalp a tingling sensation. Your scalp feels very cool. The smell is also great. It is very minty and refreshing.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
1,027 reviews
It’s kinda expensive I feel like it’s good but not thattt good where I would pay 20 bucks for it again
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Chi Tea Tree Oil Shampoo uploaded by Natasha G.
I expected this to work really well, however, I’m pretty disappointed. I think I’m finished with Chi Products after their professional color burned my scalp. I purchased this because my scalp itched a lot even weeks after the color service. I’ve used Tee Tree products before, and they feel great and soothe my scalp. I figured that because this shampoo is also sulfate and paraben free that it wouldn’t dry my hair out. Instead, this dried my hair out and left it looking very dull. It also didn’t do much for my scalp. It smells great, just doesn’t work for me.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
I have heard amazing comments and read all positive reviews on this shampoo. I will definitely be trying it. I have very dry hair and have tried many shampoos and conditioners throughout the years. I love that with influenster you are able to read reviews. Thanks to all the great reviews on this product. I just ordered it online. I'm excited to try it.
Leila C.
I really like this oil shampoo! It's feels really nice for my scalp because it's dryer. It goes into my hair very nicely. The only concern is that if you have oily hair then it wouldn't look very nice but I'm very satisfied with my results!
Alexis E.
Lakewood, WA
Tea tree oil works great for greasy hair and if you have problems with your scalp! This shampoo can be a little pricy but sometimes you can find it for cheap
Catherine C.
Boston
I enjoyed the smell and I really got because of the tea tree oil. I felt like it really dried out my hair even when focusing on just my roots. I’d recommend to someone with oily hair, but probably not dry like mine
Theres A.
York
Happy with how great it smelled and it didn’t burn my 9 year olds eyes! His Psoriasis has made a complete 180!
Veronica V.
N Riverside, IL
Chi tea shampoo I actually only use it once and I did like leaves your hair soft and silky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy T.
Pittsville, MD
il y a 2 ans
Karina L. il y a 2 ans
I think it depends how is you hair, in my case that never happens, I am totally in love with the product I feel my hair really clean and fresh.