BY CHI

Styling Cream Gel - The CHI Styling Cream Gel is a workable styling gel that is non-flaking and adds incredible shine and control. - Styling Cream Gel see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Brandi D.
Bottineau , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good gel. It does the trick at keeping my curls in place and for a long time. I like that it doesn't have an overpowering scent and it doesn't weigh down my hair or leave any residue. Would recommend.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well for my curly hair! It smells great and doesn’t make my hair get hard. I love this product a ton! Would recommend it to anyone!
Tana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this free with my chi straightener. I have straight hair but it still needs managing which is where this amazing product comes into play!
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster. Love this product!!! So amazing & smells wonderful!!!
bryan v.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been a fan of hair gels. They always left my hair feeling pasty or crunchy. This gel is so helpful. My hair still feels soft n is even more manageable. My hair wasn't holding curls anymore n when I use this gel, my curls stay all day. Love it