BY CHI

Styling Cream Gel - The CHI Styling Cream Gel is a workable styling gel that is non-flaking and adds incredible shine and control. - Styling Cream Gel see more...

Bethany W.
This is a great styling cream, I use it when my hair is damp and a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and holds my style pretty well. Once my hair is dry and styled, I use the tiniest amount more and run it through just to top it off for maximum shine and hold.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I use this styling cream when I’m doing a slick back poney tail or a bun and it is pretty good at keeping my baby hairs in place. I have bleached blonde hair and it’s very fine thin and frizzy so using this gel was a life saver for me
Jayda N.
Macon
This stuff is amazing this stuff will definitely keep your hair in place all day Chi products are amazing on the market their hair spray their styling tools and their hair gel is definitely one that will please you the price is usually a little bit High but worth every penny
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
This gives my hair great body. You just have to be careful not to use too much or your hair will feel dirty.
I like that it washes off my hands with plain water. That’s usually my test for hair care products. If it won’t wash off my hands easily, then it won’t wash out of my hair that easily either. Chi Styling Cream Gel
Lana S.
Good hold it provides in my hair and keeps the style from falling apart. Very affordable price. I keep my hair natural and it works good for holding. It has an easy on the nose kind of smell. I would recommend for others.
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
I pretty much love all things chi & this is no exception it’s great for damaged hair & will definitely make it look like you just went to the salon. Salon quality for a great price. I’m definitely a repeat customer when it comes to all things chi.
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
I bought this at my local marshals store and I’m pretty happy with this . I don’t usually use gel but in the humidity if I leave my hair down I need something to help with the frizz and this is exactly what it does !
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I love how CHI products smell! And how soft they leave my hair! Even the gel keeps my hair locked into place, but it does not leave my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. I love products that work this way!
Brandi D.
Bottineau , ND
This is a very good gel. It does the trick at keeping my curls in place and for a long time. I like that it doesn't have an overpowering scent and it doesn't weigh down my hair or leave any residue. Would recommend.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This works really well for my curly hair! It smells great and doesn’t make my hair get hard. I love this product a ton! Would recommend it to anyone!

back