BY CHI STYLING #81 in Texturizing Spray

Add buildable texture and body to your hair with this flexible hold texture spray that wont weigh hair down. flexible hold builds texture and body silk and ceramic compound Made in America. How to use: Shake can well before each use. Spray where volume and textured is desired to maintain style. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jordana B.
Smells terrible. Sticky. Made my hair clumpy and chalky without great hold. I ended up giving this away. With such a sticky product, you would at least expect good hold. I don't know who this would be good for?
Steph F.
Another chi let down. Love chi products but this one was a downer. Didn't notice any difference when I used it. I sprayed it on, waited, and it literally looked the same. Waste of money but I guess that's life.....
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
It definitely gives hair texture, maybe some volume. Try to concentrate on your roots when you use this. However, if you use too much, it can make your hair feel super dirty, fast.
Rebecca G.
Lakeville , MN
I discovered this product on a day where I wasn't happy with how my fine hair would always fall. I started using this product and it gave it extra volume and texture to keep my style through the day.
victoria G.
Premont, TX
The best texterizing product ever ! I've been buying this for quite some time now , and it works wonders it's well worth the price and I highly recommend it .
Angelle O.
Erath
Love this product gives great texture for styling my hair and smells amazing ! It's a little pricey but worth the money ! Love this product will definitely repurchase!
Lauren A.
This is my favorite texturing spray. After I curl my hair I spray this all throughout my hair and it gives my hair so much volume to it. I can't live without this product.
Taylor C.
Inverness, FL
I am in love with the texturizing spray!! It is by far one of my favorite products. It gives my hair enough texture to make it easier for some volume and not make it feel to soft. I buy mine from TJMaxx because it is half the price than buying it from anywhere else. I will continue to use it!!
Yekaterina I.
Rio Linda , CA
I am in love with this texturing spray, I have fine hair and it gave me some nice blow out. My hair wasn't oily and I could run my fingers through it. Unlike others.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this give you the “beach waves”? Does it work on long heavy hair? Do you feel “dirty” when you use it?