Chi Styling CHI Tea Tree Oil Conditioner - 12 oz. uploaded by Peter C.Chi Styling CHI Tea Tree Oil Conditioner - 12 oz. uploaded by Sammie H.Chi Styling CHI Tea Tree Oil Conditioner - 12 oz. uploaded by Jordan B.

BY CHI STYLING

Replenish and nourish the hair and scalp with this soothing conditioner. includes tea tree oil, peppermint oil, silk and chamomile refreshing, lightweight formula Made in America. How to use: Apply to palms and distribute evenly from scalp to ends. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I normally don't like tea tree oil products in my hair but I thought I would buy it to give it a try. I have used it now for about a week and although it takes a lot of product to get my thick hair thoroughly soaked with conditioner it does leave my hair feeling super soft out of the shower. I recently got my hair done, and it has made my hair feel great after getting treated.
Peter C.
Great Product, works really well!! I love the tea tree it helps with the dryness!! The scent is refreshing and it has a cooling feeling which help the scalp! I am very satisfied with this product and I highly recommended this! Chi Styling CHI Tea Tree Oil Conditioner - 12 oz.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
I used this with the Paul Mitchell scalp mask and it leaves my hair and scalp feeling so amazing. It tingles a little while and after you use it but my scalp is flake free and my hair looks so shiny!
Megan C.
Victorville, CA
I love how it makes my head feel, very cooling (because of the tea tree oil) but I have a feeling it's making my ends break. Can't say for sure, I have only been using for about 2 1/2 weeks. The smell is amazing too. But if it is causing my breakage then it will have to go.
Maria P.
Fontana
Love love love this conditioner. Even my six year old will request this conditioner and truly enjoys the fresh feeling and softness.
Callie T.
Statesboro, GA
Love love this product!! Very invigorating and opens up your senses. Leaves your hair feeling amazing and soft.
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
This conditioner is awesome! It smells amazing and leaves my hair nourished and healthy. I'll definitely purchase this again! Totally worth the investment for chemically treated hair!