Hair CareHair Styling ProductsChi Styling
CHI Keratin K-TRIX 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment - 92 oz

Chi Styling CHI Keratin K-TRIX 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment - .92 oz.

by Chi Styling

Combine with ceramic heat to activate this thermal smoothing treatment that locks in moisture and seals out humidity. infused with Keratrix creates soft, frizz-free styles lasts up to 5 days releases strengthening and smoothing proteins revives damaged hair good for all hair types contains: keratin, jojoba oil, argon oil 0.92 ounces made in America How to use: Before blow drying, apply a small amount to hair and work through evenly. Blow dry hair and follow with the CHI Keratin Coated 1" Ceramic Hairstyling Iron. *Based on shampooing once daily. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi Styling CHI Keratin K-TRIX 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment - .92 oz.!
Olivia C.
Roxboro, NC
Chi Styling CHI Keratin K-TRIX 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment - .92 oz. uploaded by Olivia C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am totally crushing this product! I was apprehensive to try it, because I’ve tried other keratin treatments that didn’t quite deliver on smoothing and providing frizz control. However, with this product, my hair immediately felt super silky- and this was before I even started blow drying and straightening my hair. I love the movement and “swing” that my hair has. A little goes a long way, so I feel that I’ll get my monies worth!
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
Chi is an excellent hair care brand. This serum smells very good and is very conditioning. It's a little thicker than I would like but it works. The cost is acceptable compared to the leading brands.
Morgan B.
Bremerton, WA
I spent a good amount of money on this product as I read good reviews and heard good things about the brand, however, I used a very small amount and it made my hair oily, heavy, and chunky. I tried to use this on multiple occasions and I can never get it to do what it claims. It could be my mixed hair just hates It?
Lisa K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Only apply what to ends as not to make scalp oily. Besides those are the areas most in need of oil. This always hair to hold moisture and protected from heat styling. Also reduces frizz, shines and smooths. I have very chemically treated hair so this is a must have plus it smells really good
Victoria H.
This stuff was cool easy to use bought at marshalls for 7 or 8 worked well to help my hair from damage
Adriana Sophia A.
Lufkin, TX
This works well right after you take a shower. Leave it in for about 10 minutes so the hair can absorb it. Then go ahead and blow dry it on cool first to activate it. Then finish it with a warm blow.
Sydney F.
Works great for straight hair before blow drying. I mix a small pump with another hair serum and distribute evenly at the ends of my hair before drying. I love the smell. It leaves hair feeling natural rather than weighed down by product, which is a huge plus.
Shannon C.
This is a miraculous product! I used it on my bleached damaged hair and recommended it to all my clients with weak hair who style it everyday and they LOVE it. Plus the smell is AMAZINF
Makenzie F.
Bremen, GA
This stuff works so so good! It smells amazing. And leaves your hair so soft and silky! I love it !
Monika D.
Burlington , ON
Good product ! Scents stays on all day ! Smooth texture ! So far the best product ! Price is could be bit cheaper ! But after all it's an amazing product ! Definitely will buy it again !

Looking for your answer?