CHI

CHI Style Series Tourmaline...
1411 Reviews
5 / 5
Great for curly unruly hair. Gentle doesn’t rip out your hair. Paddles are the right width for easy styling. Gives you shiny straight hair in a short time.
5 / 5
Got this straightened as a Christmas gift many years ago. It has lasted many years, very durable. Reaches temp really fast and when used in conjunction with the chi heat protectant it doesn’t leave any damage even when used daily
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Chi Tourmaline flat iton 1" is perfect for my flat wavy hair. I got the flat iron from TJ Maxx a while back. I have really long fine black hair. My hair is long and straight however sometimes it could be a little wavy when I don’t wash it, so I use this flat iron to straighten it out. The packaging is very cute. It makes my hair straight, and I can even use this iron to curl my hair when I need to .  The plate material leaves my hair silky smooth. The plate protects my hair from damage. There is temperature which I can control, so that way it does not burn my hair. Heating time is fairly fast and it does the job well!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Es una plancha que cumple todo lo que necesites se calienta rápido y te deja el pelo super brillante lo aconsejo es una maravilla y es súper rápida
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Es una plancha muy correcta, la verdad es que si función la cumple, el cable es rotatorio lo cual hace que tenga un buen manejo, calienta rápido a una temperatura muy correcta
5 / 5
I have had the same chi for almost a decade and it still works as well as the day I got it. I appreciate that it is a reliable product that leaves my hair shiny and not fried.
5 / 5
Io sono estremamente riccia con questa piastra riesco ad ottenere un liscio pulito senza troppi baby hair anche se la mia chioma riccia è molto ribelle
5 / 5
Heats up quickly, good sturdy product! Never fried my hair infact made it look healthier! The price is affordable and worth it! Trust me you’ll love this guy! No frill or thrill needed!
5 / 5
This is my favorite straightener. I’ve been using it for 15 years now (I’ve had to replace it 2 times but worth it). It leave my hair shiny, soft and frizz free.
5 / 5
I have been using chi straighteners for over a decade. They’re great and it’s probably the only brand that I’ll ever buy!