BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1"

CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1"

The CHI Air Pro Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution.

Does this have adjustable heat settings ?is this also good for someone that has fine hair and does it really curl your hair ?
Is this a good flat iron ? My hair is really thick and when I use a flat iron after few hours the ends of my hair gets wavy and my hair gets frizzy.
Does this product have a heat setting that you can control?
Start your review of CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1"!
Nikki S.
Aurora, NE
CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1" uploaded by Nikki S.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best straightener I have ever used. My hair is thick and curly and this straightener does the job on the first pass almost every time! It leaves my hair sleek and shiny and feeling great. I appreciate that I can change the temperature on it in order to cause less damage to my hair, or in case one of my daughters wish to hair their hair straightened. I don't ever plan to buy another brand!
Perla R.
National City, CA
CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1" uploaded by Perla R.
Esta plancha me ayuda mucho con mis extensiones de cabello a la venta, plancha muy bonito !!! Y rápido 💕
Maythe Z.
Keyport, NJ
CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1" uploaded by Maythe Z.
It goes up to 425 degrees but I usually only go up to 380 degrees and that does a good job at straightening my hair. It heats up very quickly and will make a beep sound to let you know it has reached the desired temperature. I have dry curly hair and it takes me about 25-30 minutes to straighten all of my hair. I love this straightener and highly recommend you try it if you’re looking for a new straightener. I’ve had mine for 2 years going on 3!
Lichelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Although it's super adorable and awesome that they're using their products to raise awareness against breast cancer, the original chi flat iron (black) is better. They heat up to the same temperatures, have the same functions, and hold the same space -- it's just that the coating on the outside of the straightener is more waxy and slick, so it's easier to get oily (if you use hair products) and slippery. The black one is matte, meaning better control when in use. However, all chi straighteners work like a gem, are simple to use, and are compact!
Nancy  G.
Mc Farland, CA
I love love this flat iron! I've used it for a couple of months already and my hair seems more healtheir, it doesn't damage as much as my old flat iron I bought at Kmart!
Madeline J.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this straightener in the glitter option around Black Friday of this year. It is definitely worth the investment! I never have to touch up my hair throughout the day or before going out at night after fixing it that morning. It also came with the best gold tote that I use to hold all of my makeup plus the flat iron itself for traveling. This is the best straightener I have found! I highly recommend
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Chi makes a decent straightener. This one works well. I use it when i am just straightening around the frame of my face. Heats up quick and does the job. I do have other straighteners that I use, but this one works well also
Marissa  M.
Fort Wayne, IN
CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1" uploaded by Marissa  M.
I have been using a chi for a decade now and love them. Yes he ceramic plates make it the least damaging. They are a little over 100$ but in ten years I have only had to replace one so they last for a while . My hair lies very flat and also makes really pretty curls with this flat iron .
Rebekah K.
Snellville, GA
CHI Style Series Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron - 1" uploaded by Rebekah K.
I’ve had this straightener for years and it works wonderfully. It can seem expensive, but when you consider how long lasting it is, it’s worth the price. It doesn’t take long to heat up. I have thin hair so it doesn’t take long to straighten either.
Cindy  M.
Conway, AR
I really love this straightner, I have couple of them but this brand it’s one of the best. Heats up fast and takes less to straight it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...