BY CHI

Chi Straight Guard Smoothing Styling Cream contains specific ingredients which regenerates frizzy and curly hair into smooth and sleek styles. Gives hair unheard of control, shine, and smoothness. Moisturizing ingredients help to eliminate frizz. Easy brush-glide formula is an ideal styling product. see more...

Lauren G.
Deltona, FL
All of the Chi hair products are amazing this product tames my frizzy unmanageable hair and leaves it smooth silky and smelling good without the greasy oily look allot of other products leave... I use this product just about every time I straighten my hair!! I highly recommend it!
Daniella 🍻.
Pine Brook, NJ
I LOVE, LOVE this product. I have very thick, curly, unruly hair and I apply this product when my hair is damp and it makes straightening my hair so much easier. The product smells great and isn’t too heavy where it weighs down my hair. It also doesn’t leave my hair oily, which is a plus. I love all Chi products and this is no exception, would highly recommend to anyone with curly hair
Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
I remember using this product along time ago. It didn't leave my hair oily. The one thing I really Didn't like was that it was sticky. CHI 44 Iron Guard
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
This product is best to use when you put heat to your hair almost everyday. It will protect your hair while taking away the frizz and leaving your hair silky smooth. It's by far one of the best straight guard products I've used
Mackenzie B.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! IIts too spendy for me but i love it so much. I had a free sample for it from the salon i work at and i cant get enough of it! Im so buying more when i get the chance. I get it from target or jcp!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
The smell of this product is perfect!! Seriously my go to when I straighten my hair. It protects it, keeps it looking healthy, & like I said the smell is GREAT!
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
I use this as a heat protector and it seems to work great for me. I apply it to my wet hair then blow dry it.
Laura A.
Fanwood, NJ
Its smell perfect!! It will protect your hair while taking away the frizz and beautiful !!!
Charmaine A.
KAMLOOPS, BC
Love the smoothing cream, putting a little in my hair before straightning works great. Smells good! Little goes a long way! I use it whenever I straighten my hair and it leaves it looking silky and straight.

Kohl's