BY CHI

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Incredible control and smoothness. Helps in eliminating frizz. Regenerates curly hair into sleek styles. Size: 8.5 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this every day when I get out of the shower. I put it on wet hair and then blow dry. It has a strange smell at first but it works well and the smell dissipates.
Daisy C.
Bancroft , WI
This is such a great product to maintain your hair straight. I have really curly died hair, and when I straighten it, the CHI Straight Guard makes it shiny and keeps my hair straight for as long as I need it. I've bought it for many gifts for my cousins. And I continue to keep buying more and more. It's such an affordable great product to always have in your life.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This was not my favorite product. Very similar as for other heat protectants that are in the same cream type texture. Hair always ends up oily and greasy looking, and gives a slimy gross / haven't showered feel. It does to the job well, but I would personally prefer/ recommend getting the spray bottle kind.
Natalie M.
Lexington, KY
This works wonders on keeping your hair from frizzing, just seems a little heavy on my hair at times. Also, it doesn't make my hair feel as soft as other products. I would probably have to suggest a lighter product if you have similar hair type!
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I got this at marshals for a steal and it's amazing. I just put it in my hair after a shower and when it drys it's so easy to style my hair into being wavy with my brush. My hair isn't frizzy or anything. I would definitely purchase again!
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
I used this when I would flat iron my tightly curly hair and it always helped with heat protection and cutting down on frizz which is a big problem for most of us curly girls. Eventually my sister got hooked on it too we love it
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
It has a delightful smell and it does indeed work. I have thick natural curls and normally, when I straighten my hair, there's a lot of breakage, but not with this product. My hair is so silky, straight and looks healthy.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
It did not straighten my hair. Even when straight it did not keep my hair straight. It's the only straightening guard I've ever tried. I do not like. I will not buy again. Especially because chi products can be pricey
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this!! Not only does it give your hair some shine but it smells so good! I have thin oily hair but this product allows my hair to be straight for a long period of time while making it smell great.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
I use this every time I'm going to do my hair to keep it from getting damaged. It's a great protectant as well as provides some conditioning without leaving my hair greasy or stiff. Worth the money.