CHI Straight Guard Cr me - 8.5 oz uploaded by Kamal D.

BY CHI

Incredible control and smoothness. helps in eliminating frizz. regenerates curly hair into sleek styles. see more...

👑Crystal✨ H.
san jose
It is on the pricey side. It is effective because it controls my freeze. It makes my hair look healthy. I will purchase the product again.
Diana G.
I discovered this when my hairdresser used it on my hair and I have been using it since them. Leaves my hair smooth and needle straight!
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Not a fan. Gives my hair a really strange plastic feeling and it looks dry and frizzy even though it FEELS sticky and product covered
Jill W.
Columbus
Excellent for protecting your hair from hot tools like curling or straightening irons. Smells great and is lightweight!
Jen A.
Really love this stuff! Makes hair so much softer too. Wish it works better on frizz and keeping hair straight longer.
Cvt Ligia R.
This hair cream is good love leaves me soft and manageable hair. I recommend it. I help with my frizz. very nice.
Tara J.
I find that since I have been using this, it has made my hair less frizzy. Having my hair look more straighter.
Chelsea S.
I have been using this stuff for 8 years now!!! I feel off if I don’t use it!! It makes my hair look flawless
Dominique C.
Killeen, TX
I use this on my hair when I blow dry and straighten and works so well. I rather the silk infusion tho.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Not sure how I feel about this. It made my hai very smooth but all a little greasy in the process.