CHI Straight Guard Cr me - 8.5 oz uploaded by Kamal D.

BY CHI

Incredible control and smoothness. helps in eliminating frizz. regenerates curly hair into sleek styles. see more...

Jenny M.
This is so good. SO GOOD. I got it a marshall’s for $10. One squirt of this covers my whole head of hair and makes it 10x lighter feeling on my head. My hair is easier to brush through, more conditioned, but doesn’t make it more greasy or oily! Good for weak hair needing a strength boost. It helps with straightening but some of my natural curl and wave still comes through which i love.
Bailey R.
Findlay
This is a great after shower step. I just put it on when I get out of the shower and then I let my hair air dry. Then when I straighten my hair is nice and smooth.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a good product for thick course curly hair. I let my hair air dry when I’m going to use my flatiron to straighten it. I sold this product for years in my salon & never had a client return it.
Lauren B.
I use this product intentionally before every time I plan on drying and curling or straightening my hair. I like to keep my locks looking firm and healthy but it's hard to do when you dry them out from all the heat. I think this product does a good job of protecting my hair.
Madison S.
Anthony
Love CHI! Everything I've used from them has smelled amazing! A little goes a long way. So it lasts forever and doesn't compare to others for the price point. I love it and wish I could find my old CHI straightener. Feels like nothing else compares to it and I'm constantly replacing others.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
I love using this with my wavy hair on days I’m wanting a looser curl look. I use this to air dry my hair like a wash and go. It doesn’t have silicones which I’m glad. I’ve been staying away from silicones and sulfates. You only need a quarter sized or it can feel a little too much.
Austin  W.
Elizabethton, TN
Im a hairdresser and i use chi products frequently. I have always love the smell of chi products, this one really helps with frizz. Just make sure you don't use to much product or your hair will end up greesy.
Megan A.
Riverside, CA
I like Chi products. This one not so much - It really weigh downed my hair. Not the greatest thing on a big day. Maybe it works on a different hair type.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This stuff really helps to protect your hair from heat when you straighten or style it. I always use it with my CHI hair straightener for best results.
👑Crystal✨ H.
san jose
It is on the pricey side. It is effective because it controls my freeze. It makes my hair look healthy. I will purchase the product again.