BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Smart 1000 Watt Travel Dryer w/ Diffuser and Concentrator

CHI Smart 1000 Watt Travel Dryer w/ Diffuser and Concentrator

What is it: The CHI Smart Travel Dryer is a hard-working yet extremely compact hair dryer that delivers beautiful hair anywhere you go. Who is it for: Anyone looking for a perfect hair day every day-whether you're on the go, at the gym, or traveling. Why is it different: The CHI Smart Travel Dryer helps to reduce frizz while providing even heat distribution with 1000 watts of power. The dryer's dual voltage feature is also perfect for travelers taking their tools with them on the go. How do I use it: To use dryer, divide hair into 3" to 4" sections. Hold a section two-thirds of the way down and pull taut. Aim dryer downward over the section until it is dry. Repeat with each section. From CHI Smart.

HooW can i get voxbox?
How well does this work?
How do I start to earn point or when do I get free products to review?
Start your review of CHI Smart 1000 Watt Travel Dryer w/ Diffuser and Concentrator!
Kelly R.
Davenport, FL
I have very curly hair and it's hard to find a good blow dryer with a good diffuser. This is by far yhe best. Leaves my hair frizz free and dry very quickly
Roberta  H.
Chiefland, FL
Recently picked this up for a great price and I loved it. My hair is long and thick and it didn’t take me very long to get it dry.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,277 reviews
I really love the diffuser on this hair dryer. Makes my curls so bouncy and soft. I like how this dryer performs, and fast drying. Design looks really nice as well. Recommend.
Noah B.
Pardeeville
Purchased at: Amazon
I used to have long hair and this made everything amazing, it is a very affordable product and it still works great! I wouldn’t change anything about it. It comes with the diffusers too and I would 100% buy this again
Megan J.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This dryer is definitely lacking in quality. It is small and portable, but still has a long cord that needs to be wound up, just as with a full size dryer. The Chi travel dryer is much louder than my full size T3, and it takes forever to dry my hair... at least, if not more than, twice as long. My hair is also much less manageable when I use the travel dryer. I would personally go back to packing my regular dryer for trips, because this travel version just doesnt produce quality results. The only thing it has going for it is a small percentage of space saved in a suitcase.
Tywanda C.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really love this product so that I can get my natural hair as straight as possible before flat ironing.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
Touch screen smart dryer that can handle my curls and my blowout. With ion shine option, heat intensity control and coom shot my hair is next level with this dryer. It dries faster than any other hair dryer I've used without burning my hair. As a busy mom I appreciate this quick working quality product.
Tashie V.
I used this so much I cant believe it still works its crazy . I will definitely get another one.
Brenda V.
Watauga
Purchased at: Walmart
The tools that come off are very helpful.The blow dryer dries my hair fast.In my opinion this is affordable.I would improve this by getting different tools that come off.This is my first time using. More different tools.
g F.
Lancaster, TX
CHI Smart 1000 Watt Travel Dryer w/ Diffuser and Concentrator uploaded by g F.
I LOVE this blow dryer!!! It leaves my hair curly with a nice shine. This was my first time using it and it was amazing. I use this after I get out the shower and it never fails to make my curls pop. I would definitely buy again!