BY CHI

What is it: The CHI Smart Travel Dryer is a hard-working yet extremely compact hair dryer that delivers beautiful hair anywhere you go. Who is it for: Anyone looking for a perfect hair day every day-whether you're on the go, at the gym, or traveling. Why is it different: The CHI Smart Travel Dryer helps to reduce frizz while providing even heat distribution with 1000 watts of power. The dryer's dual voltage feature is also perfect for travelers taking their tools with them on the go. How do I use it: To use dryer, divide hair into 3" to 4" sections. Hold a section two-thirds of the way down and pull taut. Aim dryer downward over the section until it is dry. Repeat with each section. From CHI Smart. see more...

Cristina R.
Albany, NY
Touch screen smart dryer that can handle my curls and my blowout. With ion shine option, heat intensity control and coom shot my hair is next level with this dryer. It dries faster than any other hair dryer I've used without burning my hair. As a busy mom I appreciate this quick working quality product.
Erika C.
Sugar Land, TX
Does the job, and very powerful! Love it! My hair is straight, medium length and thick. I don’t dry my hair any particular way. First time user bought this in Feb!
Mia H.
Amazing Hairdryer. It is not so heavy to hold and it works perfectly on my long hair. Before it took me an hour and a half, right now only 15 minutes to dry my hair! Bought it a year ago and it still looks like the new one! Highly recommend it for everyone.
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
I got this for Christmas and it is absolutely the best. Yes, its travel but j have thin hair and it works perfectly fine for me. This is an awesome product. I stand by CHI anything.
Rachel H.
There are only two settings on this hair dryer: high and low. No option to increase or reduce heat. Very compact, yet a useable size. The nozzle attachments are helpful. They simply press on. Careful not to lose them. They often fall off in my luggage.
Emily M.
Louisville
I absolutely love my chi hair dryer, I’ve had it for three years and it still as good as new. I wouldn’t trade to another hair dryer for it, I’m very satisfied with this, and when mine goes down I will definitely purchase another one.
Kirsten H.
this little guy is fine has lasted over 15 years and gone with me everywhere from cheerleading competitions in high school to my wedding day. i store him in a little carrying bag
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
I have very curly hair and it's hard to find a good blow dryer with a good diffuser. This is by far yhe best. Leaves my hair frizz free and dry very quickly
member-aff4b8825
This blow dryer was a gift from my daughter who is a cosmetology instructor. I like that I can dry my fine hair and not over dry it to cause flyaways.
Karina H.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this blow dryer! I used to never blow dry my hair since it always took way too long but with this dryer it makes it so much easier! And quicker!