Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schenectady , NY
I was wondering how good this product is. I always see it in stores but it's a little expensive. I want to know if it's really the best bang for my buck or not
Genny E.
Genny E.
san diego
1 year, 2 months ago
I definitely think so. I use mine everyday. The day I don't use it is the day am having a bad hair day lol. I have curly hair, so this keeps my hair from not getting all super puffy and frizzy. It's really great.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Colorado Springs, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
Absolutely! Don't let the price scare you away. A little really goes a long way! I bought a 6 oz bottle last May and I am just now running out. That's even after giving away two 1 ounce jars to friends to try. When I started using this product, my hair was severely damaged from coloring and blow-drying and styling. My ends were frizzy and so damaged. I use a little less than a dime sized amount on damp hair from the crown down. This has made my hair so soft. It has not only helped to repair my hair, I have noticed considerable hair growth as well. Absolutely worth the money.
Crystal Starr K.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
I used to use this, but it made my hair oily. I switched to the oil by rusk
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
This product is fabulous! Works wonders if you're looking for a good oil. I highly recommend this product. However I must also suggest only buying CHI from a salon. There IS a difference in the product if bought from CVS ect. I've used it for like 5 years and will always use it. CHI products are tried and true (except the irons).