CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

by CHI

Leave in, alcohol free. enriched with pure natural silk. protects hair against thermal styling.

Does this help dry coarse hair?
How to use this product?
Does anyone know if this can help repair bleach damaged hair?? Or if it’s good for your hair? [product:chi-silk-infusion]
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex!
Product Highlights
“It smells great and works very well, it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because a little bit goes a long way.” in reviews
“...for so I don't think anyone should complain about the price because a little goes a looooooong.” in reviews
“really expensive but worth the money leaves my hair super shiny i have really curly hair so when i flat iron my hair my ends are really poofy when i use this product i have a silk finish ” in reviews
“man ive used this product for like 10 years omg this is so great i mean i use b4 i blow dry i get silky resultsss i use it after i use a flat iron silky results they smell is great i love it EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY NEED IT IN THERE LIFE ” in reviews
“A little bit goes a long way with this product, it is pricier but it is definitely worth it because it lasts me several months.” in reviews
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex attention all Flat Iron users this is a must have product if you use a flat iron a lot like me......after you blow dry your hair, you apply a small amount of this little bottle of miricles throughout your hair and ends, then proceed with flat ironing.....as you finish each section you'll notice you're hair is unbelievably soft and no frizz at all!! This is a great product that helps prevent damage from a flat iron, I call it my silky shield. And omg the smell is great!! Your hair with not only look shiny, straight, soft but it will smell so good!! I've used this product for years and just cant not use it.....it is a tad bit on the pricey side however the price is not as expensive as it was when it first came out years ago lol but if you use a flat iron on a regular basis this is a must have to protect your hair and keep it from becoming heat damaged. I absolutely recomend this!!! But remember only use just a teeny tiny little bit.....a little goes a long way is an understatement and if you feel you need some more you can apply it as you're flat ironing your hair, just keep it off your roots as it will make your hair greasy if its applied to your roots....again this little bottle of miracles is just an awesome product that I've loved for years and will continue too!!
Middleburg , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I know I am one of the few who are not CHI crazy so I was not sure if I would like this or not! I have used it for a few days now and i was surprised by how nice it made my hair feel after. This stuff is kinda insanely priced for such a small bottle at $14 at WALMART 🧐 but it did make my frizzy hair less frizzy and when I straightened my hair it was smooth so that was nice! A little bit goes a long way! I used the size of a quarter and it was enough to go through my THICK hair! If you use too much you will have a very greasy look and your hair feels slimy! I would recommend this and I was shocked by the results!
Rncho Cordova, CA
Ok so this is one of my favorite products because not only does it give you that smooth and shiny look but also protects your hair from heating tools and reacts with the product and makes your hair even healthier. Literally flat iron, curl or blow dry with this in and when the heat touches it you are repairing your hair! Think deep conditioning treatment. Yes! It’s that amazing!! Dry brittle hair?? Use this and before your eyes your hair feels healthy and sooooo much better!! I always use this before I blow dry and again before using a hot tool! You will love this!
Channahon, IL
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Brigitte R.
I have a love hate feeling for this product. One day I feel like it works great, and I love how silky it makes my curls feel, and other days it just feels thick and heavy on my hair. I definitely don't feel that anyone with thin, straight hair would benefit from this. As I have said before my hair can feel and look dry, my ends tend to look split from straightening it, but this brings life to my hair. It is on the pricier side as I $22 on this product but a little goes a long way!
Washington, DC
I thought my hair was gone forever. Since I am aging my hair is becoming wavy and a frizz mess. If I tried to use a curling wand the ends would frizz out and it was horrible all over in about 2 hours. I put this in my hair when my hair was wet. The liquid is clear. I dried my hair and it had movement and shine. My hair felt like I was in my 20's. I curled it and still soft and beautiful. I am amazed. I have spent hundreds of dollars on products for frizz and wave etc. This is IT!
Tell City
I keep this product in my bathroom and make sure I never run out! I have completely stopped using conditioner because I just use this when my hair is damp and the brush glides right thru my hair leaving it smooth and soft. Conditioner stunts hair growth and since I’ve been able to use this in its place my hair has grown sooo much longer! 5 stars ⭐️ because #CHI makes amazing products. Nobody can change my mind! CHI® Silk Infusion
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I really like this product for when I want my hair to be stick straight and frizz free. It looks a little bit like a thick oil and you have to use only the tiniest amount or it will make your hair look greasy. If you use the right amount it makes your hair shiny and super silky. The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell. It smells much too strong and like a man’s aftershave.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Atmiyata P.
I used this product twice a week after washing my hair, but I now prefer the spray because it's very thick and harder to distribute evenly throughout my hair. I applied it in the lower 2/3 of my hair length since I already have oily hair. This product helped reduce the frizz in my hair and made is so shiny! I love how soft my hair felt when I used this product.
Beaumont, CA
Oily hair beware! A little goes a long way. The only downside to this Silk Infusion is the oily residue it will leave throughout your hair. You don't even need a dime size for your entire head. If you think it is too little, it's enough. This serum leaves the hair feeling silky and smooth. It works best in my experience when blowdrying into the hair.
Arleta, CA
I’ve tried couple of products of this brand. I loved this silk complex because it’s honestly dies your hair softer! It’s great. I usually use several products (time to time) so I don’t get use to it, or when I finished one I bought another brand so My hair won’t be addicted to something. As I see by my healthy long hair - what I do is a good tactic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington, IN
il y a 2 ans
Nathalie A. • il y a un mois
I have bleach/chemically treated hair and it doesn’t really do anything for my hair but make it shiny and smell like a guy.