Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCHI
Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

Leave in, alcohol free. enriched with pure natural silk. protects hair against thermal styling.

Does it work well on coarse hair?
In addition to protecting your hair, does it soften it?
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex!
Product Highlights
It smells great and works very well, it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because a little bit goes a long way.in reviews
...for so I don't think anyone should complain about the price because a little goes a looooooong.in reviews
really expensive but worth the money leaves my hair super shiny i have really curly hair so when i flat iron my hair my ends are really poofy when i use this product i have a silk finish in reviews
man ive used this product for like 10 years omg this is so great i mean i use b4 i blow dry i get silky resultsss i use it after i use a flat iron silky results they smell is great i love it EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY NEED IT IN THERE LIFE in reviews
A little bit goes a long way with this product, it is pricier but it is definitely worth it because it lasts me several months.in reviews
McKinney, TX
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Gabrielle G.
I have fine hair and I think this product may weigh it down a bit if I accidentally dispense more than a pea size amount. Of course I have a huge bottle of it, so might take me years to go through it. It does tame the frizz and hair looks shiny. I just have to be really careful. And I have tried products that work better, but my wallet says I need to finish what I have. Lol.
Indianapolis, IN
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Ana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Si hay un producto que probé y me encanto para el cabello y puedo decir que ha mejorado muchísimo
Los Angeles, CA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Irma N.
This leaves my hair super soft and makes it feel so healthy! I love this stuff and have been using it for years. It detangles and strengthens my hair. Pro tip: apply a small amount at first. If you apply too much, your hair will look greasy.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Tomeka M.
Purchased at: JCPenney
Chi Products are Amazing, I have been using this products for 3 years or more. Silk infusion come out light and and it’s not greasy or too oily. I use about quarter amount or little less rub my hands together and apply all over my hair focusing on the ends. This product smells so good and the smell last all day. This product helps keeps my ends healthy and safe from heat.
Valdese, NC
This product is amazing. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. It's totaly worth the price. I always use it before I straighten or curl my hair!
Morganton, NC
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Can not say enough about this product. Liquid silk!! Smells amazing, doesn’t overly grease hair but adds enough protection and smoothing to straighten damage and overly colored hair to make it look straight and healthyCHI® Silk Infusion
Ridgeland, SC
I had just got out the shower and applied a small amount in my hair, and let it dry and straighten it. My hair was left shinny in a bad way. I will never use this again.
South Gate, CA
I use this every time i flat iron or curl my hair which is like everyday and it leaves my hair soft and beautifull.
Orlando, FL
I have very dry hair, it seems like my hair drinks up these oils. I love the way silk infusion leaves my hair, silky and shiny. It helps my self esteem because my hair does not look frizzy
Oxnard , CA
I love to use this on my hair not only because it makes my hair feel great but because it leaves it smelling amazing . also i have long hair and a few drops its enough for my whole hair .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oneida, NY
il y a 9 mois
India S. il y a 7 mois
it's a heat protectant, it makes your hair super silky