BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCHI
Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex

Leave in, alcohol free. enriched with pure natural silk. protects hair against thermal styling.

I'm looking for a hair product that puts moisture back into dry hair it makes it nice and soft and manageable and doesn't dry it out and smells nice and the moisture stays in it does this product do that
Does it work well on coarse hair?
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex!
Product Highlights
It smells great and works very well, it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because a little bit goes a long way.in reviews
...for so I don't think anyone should complain about the price because a little goes a looooooong.in reviews
really expensive but worth the money leaves my hair super shiny i have really curly hair so when i flat iron my hair my ends are really poofy when i use this product i have a silk finish in reviews
man ive used this product for like 10 years omg this is so great i mean i use b4 i blow dry i get silky resultsss i use it after i use a flat iron silky results they smell is great i love it EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY NEED IT IN THERE LIFE in reviews
A little bit goes a long way with this product, it is pricier but it is definitely worth it because it lasts me several months.in reviews
Renee R.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Renee R.
I love all chi products but this my favorite of them all. It isn’t too pricey for what you’re getting. I love how it smells and how it makes my hair smell great and feel great for hours. A little bit goes a long way so it will last you a while. CHI® Silk Infusion
JALYSSA  P.
Los Banos, CA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by JALYSSA  P.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by JALYSSA  P.
I like to use this CHI Silk Infusion for those days that my hair is feeling a little brittle or may need a little bit more shine. I bleach and color treat my hair so sometimes my hair can get a little dull. Once I’m out of the shower I’ll squeeze a dime sized amount into my hands and apply it to the ends of my hair and then whatever’s left on my hands I’ll put in my bangs and then throughout the rest of my hair. I even use this after straightening my hair if I have a lot of fly always. I really love the scent but it is a little strong for me. Try to keep off your face. It may cause a breakout.
Kristine C.
Du Quoin , IL
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Kristine C.
My favorite go to for pre treating before using heat tools or after styling my hair to tame frizz and give it extra shine. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever. Smells great too.
Stella B.
Paris, KY
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Stella B.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Stella B.
Absolutely love for my hair! The silky feeling and the shine is what l want and is what l get using CHI. I also like that it lasts long enough since l need just few drops.
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Liz B.
I normally have frizzy hair but I live in a cool climate. I knew I was going to be in Texas with 100°+ weather going on this week… so I brought this along. I’m so glad I did. After showering with the accompanying Chi Shampoo & Conditioner, I applied this liberally to my very long hair. When I went outside, I expected a poof-ball right away but this infusion locked in all the moisture so that didn’t happen. My hair remained soft & smooth for the next couple of days. I highly recommend this product!
Kari B.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Kari B.
I do have a couple serums that I’d probably pick over this one, but I think a lot of that is due to my hair type/texture. I would consider this to be a pretty heavy serum so if you need a thicker, heavier product-this is perfect. But if your hair is more straight and/or thin-use sparingly otherwise it can weigh down your hair. I actually don’t know for sure if this offers any heat protectant either? If so, they should include that on their label description:)
Anna W.
Aurora, OH
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Anna W.
Versatile product. I use it on my hair after washing and towel drying as well as after a day or two of not washing to reduce some bed head frizz. It adds shine and softness to the hair and a little product goes a long way.
Laszloa  T.
Sacramento, CA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Laszloa  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am absolutely in love with this Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex! For anyone who has occasionally dry or color treated, damaged, or weathered/aging hair, this is going to give you that good hair day of your dreams! A little really goes a long way, though, and you don’t want to over-apply, as it can make your hair a bit on the greasy side if you use too much! Try a dime sized drop first and add more if you feel that it’s necessary. It also is legitimately one of the best smelling hair products I’ve ever used, and it helps with heat and styling protection!
Lisa  J.
Virginia Bch, VA
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Lisa  J.
I love all chi products but this is my favorite of them all. It isn’t too pricey for what you are getting. I love how it smells and how it makes my hair smell great and how it makes it feel for hours. A little bit goes a long way so it also last you a while. I recommend this to everyone who I do there hair. CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex
Katheryn L.
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex uploaded by Katheryn L.
Comes out a bit gooey. I like the smell and apply it throughout my hair prior to styling
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah D.
Oneida, NY
il y a 2 ans
India S. il y a 2 ans
it's a heat protectant, it makes your hair super silky
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
il y a 4 ans
Nathalie A. il y a 2 ans
I have bleach/chemically treated hair and it doesn’t really do anything for my hair but make it shiny and smell like a guy.