BY CHI

Leave in, alcohol free. enriched with pure natural silk. protects hair against thermal styling. see more...

• Hey ladies does anyone know if this is safe to us... Be the first to answer!
  • My mother in law gave me a bottle of this and I was wondering if ...2 Answers
  • Does this work well with oily hair? It's oily but my hair is long...2 Answers
CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex
  • "It smells great and works very well, it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because a little bit goes a long way." in 37 reviews
  • "It last a long time also, so you really get what you pay for so I don't think anyone should complain about the price because a little goes a looooooong." in 31 reviews
  • "really expensive but worth the money leaves my hair super shiny i have really curly hair so when i flat iron my hair my ends are really poofy when i use this product i have a silk finish " in 28 reviews
  • "man ive used this product for like 10 years omg this is so great i mean i use b4 i blow dry i get silky resultsss i use it after i use a flat iron silky results they smell is great i love it EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY NEED IT IN THERE LIFE " in 20 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this product, it is pricier but it is definitely worth it because it lasts me several months." in 17 reviews
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
Review for: Silk Recontructing Complex more...
I would pick this to use every single day over ever other product I own. I have always had thick, wavy, coarse hair.. I have tried cheap products to the most expensive and “high quality” ones I can find and nothing helped my hair. CHI is amazing. I always put a pea size in after my hair almost dry after a shower. This product gives your hair a glow that lasts ALL day! I have been asked SO many time what type of shampoo and conditioner I use and it’s all actually in this product. It gives your hair a shine and leaves it looking super healthy. It also get rid of frizz. The best part is, it doesn’t leave your head greasy like every other product!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
First off let me just say that this brand is amazing. All of the products that I have used have always been great quality and proven to work successfully. This product is also just as amazing as all of the others. It keeps my hair from appearing frizzy after blow drying and or straightening. I love the smell and feel of this product. I recommend anyone with any type of hair to try this product.
Breianna H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Silk Infusion 12 oz more...
I've been using this product for years!! The scent is light and airy. The product offers a weightless shine to hair. I'm natural, grade 4 hair and I use it when doing silk presses. Can be a little expensive but a lot goes a long way!! Check into local stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx, they usually have them for cheaper!
Daria K.
Review for: Silk Infusion 12 oz more...
Used this in my hair when it was super rough and dry after straightening it every day and bleaching it every month, and it’s one of the only reasons my hair didn’t look like a horse’s mane. Not too expensive and really makes your ends silky soft without making the split ends too noticeable. Definitely recommend!
Alex P.
Review for: Rec Hair Complex more...
Although this product made my hair smell good that's about all it did. I used this product as the bottle instructed and my hair was still nappy, frizzy and stiff. This product was definitely not worth the price nor the time I put in to research this product. I would not recommend this product to people who have very fine hair as it will not work for you. If you want your hair to smell good then this product is great, but other than that it does not work on fine hair.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 2 fl oz more...
Love this stuff and a little goes a long ways! Very effective and leaves my hair feeling soft and not oily. I have super super curly hair and frizzy and this helps with straightening. I continue to buy this every time I run out
Erikka B.
Love this stuff! Makes my dead ends look halfway decent between cuts, which is more than I can say for any other treatment. Smells glorious and doubles as a hand moisturizer when you're done or grab too much.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 2 fl oz more...
Best hair product for when you are drying & straightening curly, frizzy hair that has been abused!! There is nothing that I have found from the salon or drugstore that even begins to compare! I just wish Chi products were a little more affordable. This product also smells simply amazing. I will always keep this product in my arsenal CHI Silk Infusion🙌🏽
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Silk Infusion 2 fl oz; 50 ml, Silk Infusion 12 oz, CHI Silk Infusion, 2 fl oz, Reconstructing Complex, 6Fl, Silk Recontructing Complex, Silk Reconstructing Complex more...
This product is one of my favorites. I apply it to towel dried hair before I straighten it. It makes my hair SO soft!! The smell is a little strong and it is a little greasy. Those are the only negatives for this product and the reason I gave it four stars rather than five. I still recommend it!
Kassandra S.
This is a must have honestly. This oil is so good to my hair. It leaves it so smooth and silky and the smell is also fabulous. I would recommend this to people with dry hair if your in need of some moisture and something to soften your hair up.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Does this leave hair feeling greasy?
Kayla K.
Bay City, MI
Is there another product out there that does the same as the chi silk infusion, but cost less?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this help with frizzy hair?
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
How does the Chi Silk Infusion compare with other similar products?
Zainab S.
Brampton, ON
I've heard great reviews on this product. Is it worth the price? I have colour treated hair and to get it softer and shinier. Will this help?