BY CHI

Leave in, alcohol free. enriched with pure natural silk. protects hair against thermal styling. see more...

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex
  • "It smells great and works very well, it's a little bit expensive but it's worth it because a little bit goes a long way." in 37 reviews
  • "It last a long time also, so you really get what you pay for so I don't think anyone should complain about the price because a little goes a looooooong." in 31 reviews
  • "really expensive but worth the money leaves my hair super shiny i have really curly hair so when i flat iron my hair my ends are really poofy when i use this product i have a silk finish " in 28 reviews
  • "man ive used this product for like 10 years omg this is so great i mean i use b4 i blow dry i get silky resultsss i use it after i use a flat iron silky results they smell is great i love it EVERYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY NEED IT IN THERE LIFE " in 20 reviews
  • "It does help your hair dry a bit faster if you use it when your hair is damp but i especially love using a small amount after I style my hair." in 17 reviews
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
Review for: Silk Recontructing Complex more...
I would pick this to use every single day over ever other product I own. I have always had thick, wavy, coarse hair.. I have tried cheap products to the most expensive and “high quality” ones I can find and nothing helped my hair. CHI is amazing. I always put a pea size in after my hair almost dry after a shower. This product gives your hair a glow that lasts ALL day! I have been asked SO many time what type of shampoo and conditioner I use and it’s all actually in this product. It gives your hair a shine and leaves it looking super healthy. It also get rid of frizz. The best part is, it doesn’t leave your head greasy like every other product!
Alex P.
Review for: Rec Hair Complex more...
Although this product made my hair smell good that's about all it did. I used this product as the bottle instructed and my hair was still nappy, frizzy and stiff. This product was definitely not worth the price nor the time I put in to research this product. I would not recommend this product to people who have very fine hair as it will not work for you. If you want your hair to smell good then this product is great, but other than that it does not work on fine hair.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
Review for: Silk Infusion 12 oz more...
This is my favorite product for my hair. It’s pricy but it’s so worth it. The smell is my absolute favorite part about it. Smells sooooo good. Adds a little shine to your hair and keeps it smelling good and clean. I’d buy again and recommend everyone try it.
Megan B.
Rockville , MD
Review for: Silk Infusion 12 oz more...
This product is definitely pricey. I don’t notice a massive difference in the quality of my hair but it does the job really well. A little goes a really long way with this product which kind of justifies the price! I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Arlette C.
The miracle that I can go from curly hair to Super straight hair is amazing this cheap product has given me the chance to enjoy straight hair with no frizz I love this cheap product ... Makes my hair feel and look super silky....CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex
Erin M.
Granite City, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff. Holy grail.
I apply this to my wet hair out of the shower every single day. I used to only do the ends of my hair but now i run it all the way through. It smells amazing and even though it’s an oil, it has never once made my hair feel greasy! Just smooth!
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
First off let me just say that this brand is amazing. All of the products that I have used have always been great quality and proven to work successfully. This product is also just as amazing as all of the others. It keeps my hair from appearing frizzy after blow drying and or straightening. I love the smell and feel of this product. I recommend anyone with any type of hair to try this product.
Erikka B.
Love this stuff! Makes my dead ends look halfway decent between cuts, which is more than I can say for any other treatment. Smells glorious and doubles as a hand moisturizer when you're done or grab too much.
Nellisa L.
Atlanta
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 2 fl oz more...
Definitely absorbs in the hair and doesn’t leave it heavy. The smell could be better, and because it absorbs so well, I end up using a lot. It clings more to my hand than my hair sometimes.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Silk Infusion 2 fl oz; 50 ml, Silk Infusion 12 oz, CHI Silk Infusion, 2 fl oz, Reconstructing Complex, 6Fl, Silk Recontructing Complex, Silk Reconstructing Complex more...
This product is one of my favorites. I apply it to towel dried hair before I straighten it. It makes my hair SO soft!! The smell is a little strong and it is a little greasy. Those are the only negatives for this product and the reason I gave it four stars rather than five. I still recommend it!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Does this leave hair feeling greasy?
Kayla K.
Bay City, MI
Is there another product out there that does the same as the chi silk infusion, but cost less?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this help with frizzy hair?
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
How does the Chi Silk Infusion compare with other similar products?
Zainab S.
Brampton , ON
I've heard great reviews on this product. Is it worth the price? I have colour treated hair and to get it softer and shinier. Will this help?