BY CHI #52 in Hair Gel

CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. Protects the hair against thermal styling and the environment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
Love using this when I flat iron my sew in. It leaves my hair feeling soft but it is pricey
Jatnna B.
Catasauqua, PA
Hydrates my curls. Without making my hair hard or flaky. Lasts all day with a fresh smell.
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This CHI silk infusion leave in conditioner is super duper good, I absolutely loved it
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Un tratamiento para tu pelo que te ayuda a tener un ermoso pelo ami me quita lo reseco
Hollie W.
Romford
Great product to straighten my hair but I'm not keen on the burning smell which is left in my hair after styling. I tried other products as I thought maybe it could of been my hair straightener but it's definitely this product. I will not be purchasing again.
Carolina G.
This has been my go to stylings product. Removes frizzies and smells delicious. A travel bottle lasts a long time since little bit of this is enough. Very soft and smooth finish on my hair.
Kim A.
This product is like liquid gold! It leaves my hair so smooth and soft after blow drying and styling. A little goes a very long way and is a very good investment.
Alexis B.
Calgary, AB
Amazing for extensions, really helps to prevent matting and to preserve smooth texture with styling. I love the smell of this product too! As for use on hair, keep away from the roots as it'll make your hair feel heavy/oily too close to the scalp, but for ends, especially distressed ends, it's a must have!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
Anytime i use this i feel like my hair is not only being moistured and treated well but also protected from the environments hear which would make my hair dry but this really makes it feel amazing
Veera A.
Doral, FL
This never ever weighs my hair down. I would recommend this to anyone who wants great looking hair....love love love