CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs uploaded by United States e.

BY CHI

CHI Silk Infusion - Silk Reconstructing Complex with no pH. CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. CHI Silk Infusion will help strengthen the hair, Provides incredible softness, Manageability and shine without any build up. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
For someone in the hair industry who has tried all types of hair products and serum. I must say forouk is genius. He created the most amazing serum I have ever tried in my life I am obsessed with chi silk infusion. This rich leave in reconstructing treatment is enriched with pure natural silk and soy and wheat proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen your hair providing it with incredible softness, silky and smoothe brilliance, managebilty and shine. it protects hair from thermal styling and environment. You can even use it on your skin and you will want to because it leaves your skin beautifully soft and not only that you will want to find a perfume that smells exactly like it because it smells so good. I love all chi products but I must say this is the fave.
Shelby O.
My go to hair product!!!! Chi silk infusion works for just about any hair type and will not leave your hair feeling greasy. It leaves my hair super silky and soft after each application. It tames the frizz and is so worth the price. You can buy it at any major hair care retailers or places with huge hair product lines. Get out there and try this great hair care product.
Paula P.
Van Buren
I have used this brand for years. I use several brands but I always have this. I use it on wet & dry hair. If I’m going to be at the river or pool I will put it on heavy put my hair up & under a hat to protect from the sun.
Dori U.
This product is amazing! I use this in my hair right after every shower. It’s better than other products because of the amount that I have to use. It is a little pricey but completely worth the price and usually can find it on a sale if you look he’s enough and pay attention of how much you have left.
United States e.
parkland
I️ just straightened my hair and yess! Works my hair wonders. My hair color is like a dark chocolate kinda reddish. But I️ love this product. I️t smells so good and the smells stays for a long time. No improvements unless you can make the price better. :)
Marie V.
Indianapolis, IN
I love CHI products, the serum has a unique smell, it leaves the hair shinny but not oily, I feel my hair suction all the product, it is a bit pricey but its worth it, my hair is color treated and dry so my hair loves it!
stεfαиǐ j.
This product works very well with my hair. It lasts which is hard to find. It smells so good and it holds up extremely well. Very effective and reasonable price. I would say one bottle depending on its size lasts 2 months for me.
Heather M.
I use Chi products every night. I would never miss using this product. My hair is a thousand times softer and healthier and starting this nightly routine. #giftcrush for an amazing product
Ariel G.
This product is great! It smells great, and it makes my hair super soft and sleek. My hair is always shiny, but never greasy. When I use this, I wear extensions and they are usually Brazilian or Indian straight hair, and it is colored jet black. This works on my leave out, and my extensions as well. I would definitely repurchase!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
This product will make your hair extremely soft. I have never get anything like it. On top of the soft feeling, it does not leave your hair feeling oily like so many hair treatments out there. It is a bit on the pricey side, as is most of the CHI product line, but if you're looking to treat yourself I would definitely recommend.