CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs []

by CHI

*1 other buying options

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture and smooth the cuticle. This unique compound dramatically improves elasticity and prevents future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine. Brand Story CHI haircare and tools are manufactured by Farouk Systems a Houston based company.

Item Weight: 8 ounces

177ml/6oz; Keratin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs []!
Detroit
CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs [] uploaded by Shirley E.
this is wonderful! i use it after every shower and even when it is dry. it helps calm the frizzies a lot!!!
Black / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
N Plainfield, NJ
It’s a really nice oil but I can’t see how it’s better than a basic drug store brand. I wouldn’t repurchase
Hearne, TX
Never used this brand until I learned about it in school. Smells amazing and leaves my hair looking great
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy
Rockwell, NC
This silk infusion product is seriously one of my faves, it always helps bring my hair shinny and smooth
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Oily, Curly
Ashtabula, OH
I love the smell of this product! And it leaves my hair silky and soft. Only takes a tiny bit to do a lot
Blonde / Brittleness / Wavy, Thick
Buffalo, NY
Love this product great for attempting an at home silk press. Overall great product, can’t complain.
Use this as a styling product and it really helps with fly always and frizz. I would get this agian.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Wavy, Fine, Thin
Still Pond, MD
Can be a bit pricey but it pays off the product is amazing leaves hair silky smooth and soft
Smells so good I would recommend this product it’s so great on my hair leave it’s so nice
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff really makes your hair feel silky soft! And you only need the tiniest amount.
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine