BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs []

CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs []

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture and smooth the cuticle. This unique compound dramatically improves elasticity and prevents future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine. Brand Story CHI haircare and tools are manufactured by Farouk Systems a Houston based company.

Item Weight: 8 ounces

177ml/6oz; Keratin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs []!
Jennifer H.
CHI Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs [] uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
#HolyGrail Alert 🚨 👏🏼 Tried and True: CHI Silk Fusion 💰 Ulta’s price: 6oz $29.50 & 12oz $50.00 ✨Adds moisture and shine, suitable for all Hair types. ✨Alcohol FREE ✨Protects against thermal styling and environmental damage. ✨Enriched with pure natural silk, wheat and soy proteins ♥️My “Go To” I love the unisex smell and consistency of this serum. It leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny 🤗 This one has been a staple in my hair arsenal for sometime, and I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon!♥️ #haircare #hair
Roberta B.
This makes My Hair so soft and very manageable, So when I am using Items for my hair it’s makes it a lot easier, and I don’t see any damage
Sharifah C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My go to for any silk press. A dime size about is all you need for a bouncy silky finish. Also smells great.
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
This is the last step after I get out of the shower, I put it on my ends to keep them healthy and shiny.
Jeeho S.
Minnetonka, MN
My favorite product to condition my hair. Leaves my hair smelling like the hair salon. My ends feel moisturized and hydrated.
Aya S.
Meriden, CT
This product is amazing while straightening thick curly hair. It really makes sure to make it pin straight with no frizziness or bumps.CHI® Silk Infusion
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
The best product I have ever bought for my hair. I use it daily and I can’t imagine my hair without it
Natasia L.
BEST SMELLING PRODUCT EVER! It leaves your hair so silky and shiny. I love this brand, every product I’ve ever used from CHI was amazing. Especially when straightening my 4b/c natural hair.
Cristina G.
Boonton Twp, NJ
I absolutely love the smell of this product. I always use it after straightening my hair. It leaves my hair hair feeling silky and smooth. I also reapply it every other day to keep my hair silky and not looking dry.
Justice C.
Fishers, IN
At first I really like this product, but the more I used it the more greasy my hair felt. There’s too much oil in this product in my opinion and they should market it is an oil not an infusion. Overall I am not satisfied.

Looking for your answer?