CHI Silk Infusion 6oz

A rich leave-in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, while providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up. Although new and unused, the bottle is missing the inner seal. Exterior may be discolored.

Helps strengthen your hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build-up.; CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk.; Reconstructs damaged hair, infusing it with natural proteins while protecting against thermal styling and the environment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Silk Infusion 6oz!
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Mandy H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Smooths Unmanageable Hair Has an Incredible smell Doesn't Leave Your hair feeling heavy and Greasy Works Great with my Hair straightener Makes your hair feel like silk I love this Chi silk !!!! And works awesome with my hair.
Judith C.
Freehold, NJ
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Judith C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a game changer, it leaves my hair so silky smooth I protect it from when I straighten it. A little bit goes a long way so you only need a tiny bit, it's good for all hair types and compared to the other brands this one by far is worth the money. I would definitely repurchase this again and highly recommend it.
Sarah L.
Auburn, WA
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Sarah L.
I usually use this product as soon as I get out of the shower, after I take the towel off of my hair and apply a quarter amount throughout all of my hair. It keeps frizz away and isn't too greasy like other brands can be. It also smells AMAZING & it is an affordable price! This product lasts for a long time and in my opinion is WELL WORTH it 👌💯
Stephanie J.
Burgaw, NC
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Stephanie J.
have been using this product for years now..I have long thick wavy hair..this product helps with the flyaways, frizz, and humidity..what I love most about this product, a little goes a long way..
Reannon P.
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Reannon P.
This product is AMAZING!!! I have used other thermal protection products, but, I always come back to this. It doesn't weigh my hair down, it adds soooo much shine, combats frizz/static/flyaways, protects against daily heat styling, and smells fantastic! CHI Silk Infusion 6oz
Nicky B.
Gardnerville Nv
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Nicky B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have thick naturally curly hair. This is the product I use after every shampoo to help tame frizz ( I use 2 other products along with this when I wear my hair curly ). I even use this before I do pigtails, typically when my hair dries then I'm able to flatiron without using any other product.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Chi Silk Infusion is a hair product that I've been using for years! My hair salon uses it, so I decided to buy it for myself. It's a leave in conditioner that I apply to my hair while it's damp and leaves my hair controlably soft!
Jessica C.
Leavittsburg, OH
CHI Silk Infusion 6oz uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best stuff on the market! Not only does my hair feel great and shine. But the smell alone is worth the money
Alisha F.
Athens, AL
This stuff is awesome for frizzy hair. My daughter has thick dry hair and this is one of the few products that works for her. I also use it when my or my 4 year old get knots in our hair. We both have thin hair that tangles easily. I also keep a bottle and a little goes a long way, So it lasts a longtime. I love how silky our hair is after we use it! I would definitely recommend. CHI Silk Infusion 6oz
Bethany S.
Palmdale, CA
perfect hair serum for frizzy hair right out of the shower! been using this for years and anything else I try simply doesn't compare in terms of quality.

Looking for your answer?