BY CHI #4 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky5 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
I like this I used this because my mom had it when I use to live with her.its smells great I like the way it leaves my hair feeling smooth and so silky shine alittle goes a long way no need to put a lot yes I would recommend
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
This is a hair life saver! It leaves my hair so soft & silky. It last all day, & my hair looks perfect. Very recommended
Nicole M.
This chi silk made my hair feel so soft and silky, true to its name. It is very reasonably priced and easy to find. The softness and shine lasted for a few days. Did not make my hair feel greasy at all. I did not like the smell though
Jennifer s.
Phoenix
Love!!! I can do my hair with out it gives it a healthy look and feel. I recommed chi to everyone espacially if you use alot of heat in your hair
Sam H.
Stafford, VA
A great product for keeping the frizz at bay. Can get a bit shiny if you use too much. Pleasantly scented and good feel. It's definitely effective and I have bought more than once.
Robyn D.
Also a another Texas hometown hero, I tried this product along the heat proctor spray. Before I loved my new home I didn't even want to try this brand. But it is waay better than I had thought. A chi flat iron is on my hair wish list.
Deanna F.
McMinnville
You wanna feel silky ????? You want your hair to shine like your three year old daughters even though you've fried your hair so much in your desperation to keep up with the Jones's that it looks more like burnt grass???? Well heres your stuff girlfriend 😉
Barrett L.
Fort Myers
This product is okay, it is over priced in my opinions I think that using a heat protectant spray is better.
Hailey A.
One of my favorite hair care items! This treatment works great on my fine hair, and leaves my ends feeling super soft
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Omg it smells so good! I’ve been a huge fan of this product for a long time. It’s probably one of my favorite serums out there. It’s great for smoothing the hair, reducing frizz, and adding shine! Use on wet or dry hair.
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky
Cheyenne W.
I've heard that this is good for black hair?! Does it leave your oily after?
Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and shiny for a long period of time?
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?

Bed Bath & Beyond