BY CHI #4 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky5 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
Lori A.
Chesterfield, VA
I have VERY thick, VERY fine hair. I have to be picky about my products or it gets weighed down very easily. I do a little of silk infusion mixed with my favorite mousse and it makes the BIGGEST difference. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and the ends look so moisturized. I've used it for years and I'll keep using it.
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
By far my favorite product by CHI. This smells WONDERFUL, makes my hair extra silky, and truly tames my frizz. It is long lasting, and is amazing for a high end brand. My hair is brunette and curly and holds a ton of frizz. This is definitely on my repurchase list as I just ran out. But you cant beat this product.
Ashley N.
Texarkana, TX
This is my go to every time I wash and dry my hair! It gets rid of the frizz and doesn’t make it look oily. It’s perfect and it smells amazing
Kendra E.
Temple
I have used this product since its release years ago. It really is like liquid silk and leaves my hair amazingly soft, shiny, and manageable.
Jessi C.
Love it, works well and does as it says. Easy application and long lasting effects. Prices is low and fair.
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Adore the scent. Nice silky texture without feeling heavy or greasy. Leaves a beautiful shiny finish.
.Anika B.
usa
This is literally my favorite leave-in treatment especially when I'm about to straighten my hair would highly recommend this product but you only need a little bit
Tiffany N.
OKC
Literally could not live without my CHI Silk Infusion. I’ve been using it for 10+ years, trying various brands from time to time and always go back to CHI. It helps keep my hair protected and smooth!
Asia M.
The Chi Silk Infusion Leave in Treatment is an amazing product. A little by goes a long way. I would recommend this product for all hair types and for people that have a lot of damage and do a lot of color or processing to the hair.
Jen M.
Calgary
I love this stuff and it makes a significant difference in the amount of breakage in my hair. I discovered it as a recommendation from a friend and we all use it now. Would definitely buy again. I tried the spray in version similar to this and it is not nearly as good.
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky
Cheyenne W.
I've heard that this is good for black hair?! Does it leave your oily after?
Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and shiny for a long period of time?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?

Bed Bath & Beyond