BY CHI #4 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky5 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
carla l.
Salem, OR
I had a sample size of this sitting in my travel-size haircare stash for over a year before I ever got around to trying it and now I'm trying to figure out why I waited so long.  This really surprised me!  I normally shy away from hair oils and serums because I have dark blonde hair that's perpetually straight and flat; unfortunately, most of the oils that I've tried leave my hair looking even flatter and greasy.  I was really skeptical about trying this but I actually like it much better than I thought.  First of all (and this seems to be controversial, based on other reviews that I've read) but I LOVE the way that this smells.  It's hard to describe but it has a very typical "salon haircare" scent that has just lightly masculine undertones and something about it just smells so innately GOOD.  This serum is also quite forgiving in the sense that it's lightweight enough that I can use a reasonable amount without overdoing it so I haven't had a problem with my hair looking oily.  While this doesn't add an outstanding amount of moisture to my hair, it does provide a nice kick of smoothing hydration and keeps my hair from feeling so dry and lifeless--and it definitely protects from the heat of my hairdryer and curling brush.  I'm really glad that I finally tried this.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I'm obsessed with the CHI Silk Infusion! It is by far superior to other similar serums I have tried. The consistency is much lighter and not as thick as similar serums, which I feel like helps not weigh my super fine hair down. It smells AMAZING.

My tips for use: put a few drops in your hands. Rub the product together in your hands first, before putting it into your hair. This helps tremendously for even application. Start out with a little, you can always add more. Focus on your ends first and work your way up to avoid weighing your roots down with too much product on the roots. Once you have gotten the ends, smooth the last little bit over your crown to help breakage and flyaways. You can use this on wet or dry hair. I tend to use it more when mine is wet. If I put it on dry hair, I usually mostly use it just on the ends before I hot iron.

My tips for purchasing: First and foremost, NEVER buy from anywhere that is not an authorized dealer. (ie: has a salon. Like an actual salon or Ulta, and some of the large beauty store.) CHI is VERY often counterfeited and I would NOT suggest buying it on Amazon, eBay or stores that are not authorized retailers. (people have even found fakes at places like Ross, TJ Max, etc.)

That said, you don't have to pay a ton. My favorite place to buy is Ulta. Learn their sales and use their coupons. They have an annual hair event where this is usually 50% off! 😲 It's also regularly part of their buy two, get one free sales. This is also coupon eligible, so it's a good value when they have the 20% off coupon out.

If you found this helpful, please up vote my review with a ♥ like. Thank you! ☺
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This was one of the first serums i ever used, along with Biosilk. I used to use it all the time. I feel like the formula may be a little outdated by now, maybe some of the other Chi serums are better. The smell is really strong, very manly to me. It does absorb quickly into your hair though and is pretty light. If you don’t use too much it isn’t too heavy. It contains protein though and your does not need protein everyday so I typically don’t reccommend this to my clients for that reason.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Chi makes great hair products. I love using this when I straighten my hair, it feels so silky and smooth and not so dry from the heat. It is really good! I bought this from Sephora and it is more expensive than your typical hair serums from Walmart but it is an amazing product! I will purchase this again when I run out.
Brianna T.
Monroe, NY
I just this as a heat protectant and as an as needed shine booster. It’s a little expensive. $25 I spent on the but a little bit definitely goes the wrong way. I have super curly, and fine hair (a lot of it too. 😂) I don’t use anything else because I haven’t owned better.

I’m sorry for the bad photos. I wanted to find ones that I took on the same day I did my hair ☺️
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
I use CHI silk infusion on my hair and skin as well. You only need a very small amount to add shine and heat protection to your hair. For your skin it’s a great makeup remover and good for scars because it contains silk. It ads so much moisture and shine to the hair. You can apply it to wet hair before blow drying and dry hair before heat styling. When you heat Style your infusing the silk into the cuticle. My favorite all time product for hair.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
I really love this stuff. This product does a great job of treating my hair before I decide to style. This product is one of the best leave in treatment that I have ever used. I like how the product softens and detangle my hair easily. Then when I blow dry the product leave my hair so shiny. The Chi silk infusion is also very light weight on the hair which is great for flat iron hairstyles.
Shay C.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff and the smell is amazing. I tend to have really oily hair and this Serum doesn't make my hair produce more oil and it doesn't make it look oily. It seems expensive but it's really not. You won't have to buy another one at the very least a year. I've had mine going on 2 years and will most likely have to get another in like 6 months. Amazing stuff, I highly recommend it ☺
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Yes! This will infusion by chi is one of my absolute favorites of all time lol smells amazing!! And it makes my hair so silky smooth. It is on the pricey side but girlllllssss it's worth it!! I had scored the complete set of chi with the shampoo, conditioner and the silk infusion the BIG bottles for $16 at Marshals, they always carry chi and other expensive brands :)
Madeline B.
I love love love love this products for my hair that I have been using for a lot of years. I love the way it smells its not oily as much it refreshes your hair in my opinion. I have hear it has a lot of chemicals once I stopped seeing but then I started seeing it again I don't mind because my hair still stayed the same and still would grow it wouldn't dry it out this is always my go too
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky
Cheyenne W.
I've heard that this is good for black hair?! Does it leave your oily after?
Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and shiny for a long period of time?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?

Bed Bath & Beyond