BY CHI #4 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky4 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
Nayelli R.
Love how smooth & pretty & silky your hair looks with this, use it on clients often, definitely reccomend for those with dry hair, smells amazing. & good when blow drying hair.
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
I love the CHI Silk Infusion. I have been using this product for a long time. It is great for that extra kick to your hair. It has that fresh salon scent and makes your hair look shiny. I am now natural and I don't silk press my hair anymore but I still uses it for the smell. I would recommend this product for all hair types.
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this stuff! Amazing, it gives my hair that perfect amount of shine, reduces frizziness, helps protect damaged hair, and the formula is super lightweight. You have to be careful not to work it up to find your hair because it can make your roots or Leap but if you just leave it at the ends of your hair it’s perfect
Sara L.
So I have only used a few of these types of products when straightening my hair! I am sure this product needs more stars, but since I've only used like 3 different brands of this it, is getting the max stars I can give while stay fair. I did notice that my hair was less damaged from straightening and didn't have as much frizz! So I feel it is definatley up to chi normal high standard!
Kathren L.
Sacramento, CA
If you’re looking for a good hair serum look no further! This stuff is like liquid gold! Plus it smells soo good! I have pretty curly, thick, frizzy hair and this stuff works wonders for smoothing and shine! Apply it to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush, run a flat iron through it real quick and your good to go!
Micki R.
Wylie
My HG for straightening my hair. I love that it protects, and helps guard my hair against heat, and it always leaves my hair silky soft. A little goes a very long way, but once you find the correct amount, it leaves your hair soft and not greasy. The light fragrance is a plus as well, since some are overpowering.
Shelby O.
My go to hair product!!!! Chi silk infusion works for just about any hair type and will not leave your hair feeling greasy. It leaves my hair super silky and soft after each application. It tames the frizz and is so worth the price. You can buy it at any major hair care retailers or places with huge hair product lines. Get out there and try this great hair care product.
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
My most repurchased hair product. I use it everytime I heat style my hair. The scent is not overpowering and doesn’t last which is fine. It makes my hair so soft and smooth
Kendra E.
Temple
I have used this product religuously since it was released. It makes my hair extremely soft and it really does feel just like silk! I apply it to my ends after flat ironing to also help with frizz.
Lori D.
Chicago
Amazing product and one of THE ONLY ones that can tame this head of hair I have.
I hsve very coarse thick, curly frizzy and completely dry brittle hair and by using this product it makes me feel like I have normal hair again. I cannot day enough about this product or the entire CHI line of products. They’ve changed the game for me! Highly recommended!
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky

back