BY CHI #3 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky4 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
So the old Chi silk had a yellowish tinted formula but now its clear after concerns it wasn't ideal for blonde hair it would turn it brassy. I always buy this because its lightweight, leaves my hair soft, treats frizzies, and smells good. I also use right after washing my hair for some heat protection before blow drying. I highly recommend this silk serum.
Leighanna M.
Besides kenra silkening gloss this is my all time favorite hair serum that doubles as a skin refresher sort of. Has an amazing smell not super over powering but enough to leave my hair frizz free smelling good and not oily.
Tia G.
Oceanside, CA
I just love it ! I'm very picky and most of the times not satisfied by hair products but this one won my 5 star ^_^ .
The hair smooth after use not to oily and is absorbing in very well (consider I color my hair) helps a lot in actually protecting and helping the hair , I did saw improvement after few uses, not heavy on the hair and did I mentioned how good it smells 😍 I am currently at my 4th bottle and I will for sure buy more ! 👍🏻
lauren r.
i purchased the lava hair straightener and it came with a sample of this. i used it and immediately drove to ulta to get this product. it is amazing and makes my hair feel soft and look shiny without it being too oily. i would definitely recommend.
Daisy N.
Denver , CO
Keeps my hair very shiny! A little bit goes a really long way so I love the fact that it lasts a long time. I usually put it on after I shower, after a straighten my hair, and curl my hair to give it some vitamin and shine. The product literally stays on until you shower. I totally recommend this product!!
leeeners21 S.
I’ve been using this product for over 10 years, and there’s a reason why. The scent is amazing, it protects my hair from the hot tools, and makes it so shiny and soft! I usually find it at TJ Maxx, so it’s accessible!
Abby K.
Love love love this! It doent make my hair oily and it hydrated my hair! This is the best thing I can find that leaves my hair silky and smooth all day long! Definitely repurchasing and recommending this to a lot of ppl.
Lindsey H.
I use this product to protect my hair against heat styling tools. I apply it after I was my hair and be off so blow dry it. I used to never use anything to protect my hair from heat but since I’ve started using this my hair has gotten so much healthier!
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is absolutely awesome! It does help you hair to look healthy, super super shiny and very soft. The consistency is very unique and kinda silicony, you need the tiniest amount of a product for your whole length. The only con for me is a smell, it smells like men’s perfume. But anyways this product is absolutely great ❤️
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I have used this brand for years. I use several brands but I always have this. I use it on wet & dry hair. If I’m going to be at the river or pool I will put it on heavy put my hair up & under a hat to protect from the sun.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky