BY CHI #3 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky4 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
Chi is my favorite hair care company!!! I use a wide range of their products but this one in particular is one of my favs. I use this once a week. It definitely helps damaged hair. I straighten and curl my hair often so repairing it weekly is a must. INVEST IN THIS
Gianna M.
Raleigh, NC
I have very thick and dry hair that can easily loose its flow and bounce without treatment. This product keeps my hair soft and smooth and gives it an excellent movement. My hair feels smooth and has beautiful shine and body to it without feeling weighted down or greasy.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
I love this stuff. I use it on my hair when it is still damp and comb through with my fingers. It doesn’t feel oily or leave my hair feeling greasy. It makes my hair feel silky and soft. The price isn’t horrible when you consider how long the product lasts.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Decent results with continuous use, but has no real reconstructive properties. (Anyone educated knows that their is no way to actually repair damage unless you cut above it.) I don't love the smell, but I did use this quite often while still in cosmetology school.
Deanna F.
McMinnville
You wanna feel silky ????? You want your hair to shine like your three year old daughters even though you've fried your hair so much in your desperation to keep up with the Jones's that it looks more like burnt grass???? Well heres your stuff girlfriend 😉
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
I bought a smll bottle of this at target many yrs agao. It was on the pricer side but not too bad. I liked it...wasn't super impressed but it liked it. Never rebought it. I feel like at the time i bought it, i wasn't super into hair care so idk if my lack of knowledge made me not noticed much of a change due to misuse. I wouldn't mind trying it again now.
Kallie S.
Lawrence, KS
Chi products not only work amazingly well, but they smell better than any other product and even after you put heat on your hair, your hair still smells amazing. Love this product it's a must use for me and my 5 year old daughter everyday.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
Beware a little goes a long way. I use other serums and don't have to be quite as careful as I do with CHI. It will make your hair greasy in a heartbeat. On the plus side, rub the extra on dry skin for a win win. It makes skin soft too.
Asia M.
The Chi Silk Infusion Leave in Treatment is an amazing product. A little by goes a long way. I would recommend this product for all hair types and for people that have a lot of damage and do a lot of color or processing to the hair.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this in an sample box from Amazon, and it was one of the last products I opened because I was using a different heating protector at the time. I don’t know why I did! I did not realize that it was a serum and I loooooove serums for my hair. It smells like you stepped foot out of a salon and gives your hair a beautiful shine, also while protecting from the flat iron. I really enjoyed this product, I’ll have to pick up another one! CHI® Silk Infusion
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky

back