BY CHI #3 in Hair Treatments

CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

• Does this make your hair feel sticky4 Answers
  • I've been using It's a 10 miracle leave-in product for a ...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell good? Does it keep hair silky and...4 Answers
Megan B.
Point Pleasant, NJ
I have natural hair, with spiral curls, think 3b. However, I often like to use heat tools to style my hair. This is an amazing product that gives my hair max protection, however it is very expensive. If you are weary of the price you can try Marshall's and try the smaller size, but it is very  helpful and protective to my hair. I usually apply it when my hair is soaking wet, then before blow drying will apply  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Susan V.
Hanford, CA
I love this leave-in treatment. It helps with frizz and leaves my hair silky smooth, without any heaviness or greasiness. The only downside is the smell. I’m not a fan of the way it smells when it first comes out of the bottle. It’s reminiscent of Raid Roach & Ant Killer, but once it dries it smells okay. I use a quarter-size drop because I have not only thick, but also, A LOT of hair. Then, I blowdry and style, per usual.
Char D.
Hudson
This product is hands down one of the best products I’ve used. I’m a huge fan of the CHI hair products especially this release. Now it is on the pricey side , especially since it’s on the small side. But in saying that, when I use this product - I get no frizz at all, amazing scented hair, and a sleek straight look!!
Rhea R.
I use this anytime I want my hair to look good. Using a pea sized amounts gets your hair looking so smooth and shiny and healthy. So it’s not super cheap or expensive but you only need a little amount so it’s affordable and worth it for pretty hair.
Kristy R.
Love this product!!!! It has the best smell and leaves your hair soft, smooth, silky, and protected. I use before blow drying or after to help smooth out frizzy hair. Keeps hair from being damaged. I use this product everyday. You can find at Marshall’s for a great price because it can be pricy, well worth the cost.
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is really amazing! It really does everything it says it makes my hair feel like silk. All I do is put some in my hands rub them together. An run the product through my hair that’s a little damp, and blow dry it and I’m flat iron. And it’s like a silk pillowcase. It’s a staple item in my hair products.
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
My all time favorite hair serum ever! The smell is classic & perfumed. I love how it feels in my hands as I apply it to my ends and rest of my hat after straightening, curling or after applying after the shower. A little goes a long ways ! I always end up pouring too much in my hand. But always end up using it.
ShaleseChavez C.
Midvale, UT
This product is a part of my after shower routine. It helps with my frizz and tangles and makes my hair look shiny. It smells amazing as well! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends. My tiny CHI silk infusion bottle has lasted me months so it is totally worth the price.
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
To die for! I don’t think I can do my hair without using this stuff. It makes such a difference! One of the best oil/hair treatments out there and doesn’t leave your hair super oily! I apply to the ends of my hair when wet (or dry) and then blow dry and my hair is always silky and smooth after one application.
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
I was first introduced tot his product when I starting wearing weaves and would leave out my natural hairline. Consequently I needed a light, effective and non-greasy product! Chi Silk Infusion is great for holding any style and I've since used this product also in my natural hair care regimen. Note also that a little goes a long way with this product!
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alexia C.
Crozet, VA
How long would you leave this in?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Nicole K.
Does this make your hair feel sticky