CHI

CHI® Silk Infusion
2049 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I honestly had higher hopes for this.. it sort of sat heavily on my hair and made it feel greasy (where as a product like the oribe leave in conditioning cream is more light and doesn't make my hair look greasy or feel heavy) the way people were hyping this up back when I purchased it, I thought it was going to be weightless and silky. Not heavy and greasy feeling. It did tame flyaways and help with detangling which is why I gave a few stars, but not anything out of the ordinary and certainly not worth the hefty price.
5 / 5
The silk drops work very well to protect your’ hair from heat. It smells so good! The bottle looks very nice in your’ bathroom. The price is just right.
5 / 5
Been using this product for years for my hair after shower. Helps with the hair damages and makes it smooth. I like the smell and basically you can get this every where in the markets.
5 / 5
I feel like I say this in all my reviews but, Hi I’m a cosmetology student and I can definitely say that this product is legit. Not only does this work on natural hair to give a silk smooth finish BUT it also works as a thermal protectant. Now with this product a little goes a long way because depending on what hair texture you use it on it can leave the hair greasy. So be careful about that! Other than that it’s all pros. It’s effective, affordable, and long lasting! Don’t walk, RUN to your local beauty supply store!
5 / 5
Ich finde die Anwendung super einfach und das Ergebnis sehr gut. Auch der Geruch ist sehr angenehm und die Haare sehen gepflegt aber nicht fettig aus.
5 / 5
Produkt kupiony na test i sprawdził się super, włosy były delikatne miękkie i błyszczące po użyciu. Ładnie pachnie. Opakowanie małe poręczne zmieści się do torebki. Cena też bardzo fajna.
5 / 5
Literally the best hair product ever. Such a good heat protectant and leaves my hair so soft and shiny the next day. Chi is one of my favorite hair product companies!
5 / 5
Ik gebruik dit altijd voor het stijlen van mijn haar! Er is dan werkelijk geen krul meer terug te vinden. Je hebt niet veel nodig. Ik föhn mijn schoongewassen haar droog, breng een klein beetje van het product aan tussen mijn handen en verdeel het over m’n haar . Dan begin ik met de stijltang pluk voor pluk . M’n haar wordt super zacht er van , echt als zijde
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Not sure if it’s because my hair is thin but it left my hair feeling somewhat sticky. I tried using less as well however it still left me with that weird feeling.
5 / 5
I have used this for years and always get compliments on my hair. This product has saved me from frizz for years! It leaves your hair so soft and beautiful and a little goes a long way! I have very thick, wavy hair and this helps to smooth and straighten my hair when styling