Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I'm obsessed with the CHI Silk Infusion! It is by far superior to other similar serums I have tried. The consistency is much lighter and not as thick as similar serums, which I feel like helps not weigh my super fine hair down. It smells AMAZING.

My tips for use: put a few drops in your hands. Rub the product together in your hands first, before putting it into your hair. This helps tremendously for even application. Start out with a little, you can always add more. Focus on your ends first and work your way up to avoid weighing your roots down with too much product on the roots. Once you have gotten the ends, smooth the last little bit over your crown to help breakage and flyaways. You can use this on wet or dry hair. I tend to use it more when mine is wet. If I put it on dry hair, I usually mostly use it just on the ends before I hot iron.

My tips for purchasing: First and foremost, NEVER buy from anywhere that is not an authorized dealer. (ie: has a salon. Like an actual salon or Ulta, and some of the large beauty store.) CHI is VERY often counterfeited and I would NOT suggest buying it on Amazon, eBay or stores that are not authorized retailers. (people have even found fakes at places like Ross, TJ Max, etc.)

That said, you don't have to pay a ton. My favorite place to buy is Ulta. Learn their sales and use their coupons. They have an annual hair event where this is usually 50% off! 😲 It's also regularly part of their buy two, get one free sales. This is also coupon eligible, so it's a good value when they have the 20% off coupon out.

If you found this helpful, please up vote my review with a ♥ like. Thank you! ☺