CHI Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex is a rich leave-in treatment enriched with silk, wheat, and soy proteins that will penetrate and help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without build up.

[product:chi-silk-infusion] does this product help frizz on curly/wavy hair? Even after straightening my hair it’s super frizzy, does this help?
[product:chi-silk-infusion] does this product help frizz for curly hair? even when after straightening my hair it’s super frizzy, does this help?
¿Sirve como Protector de calor?
Start your review of CHI® Silk Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great frizz tamer. It's a little pricey but it really helps keep your hair smooth and sleek. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy which a lot of products like this tend to do.
Sarah T.
Cheney, WA
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Sarah T.
I absolutely Love Love Chi Silk Infusion!! I highly recommend this product!! It tames my flyaways and makes my hair look and feel so very soft and silky. And, HAAAAYYY, BONUS Time!! Chi Silk Infusion smells oh so very good!! I absolutely Love Love the scent of Chi Silk Infusion!! 💕 You have got to try this magnificent product!! 😍Chi Silk Infusion
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Elisabetta H.
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Elisabetta H.
I finally got around to use a sample I was sent by a friend. Well, this stuff is no joke. I am a bit obsessed with my hair. I like to "feed" them, love on them, we have had this wonderful relationship for so many years. When a butcher AHEM a terrible hairdresser cuts them horribly, I always try to find the most powerful anti-fizz around. Why? My mane is half human half lion 😂 I have very thin wavy hair but i can fill 2 and half heads with the amount hair I have. So when they are cut layered wrong or shaved ends type... is madness. This CHI stuff is crazy. Not only takes away the fizz and gives super softness but also makes my hair shine like diamonds 💎 (note: i only air dry my hair) I am about to buy a full size bottle. Bit pricey.. BUT that lil thing there lasted me quite a long time. The product is a real thick transparent substance and you really need a tiny itty bitty amount. So i think it is worth the splurge if you are tired of having real bad hair days... Oh also it keeps up well. Sometimes i don't wash my hair for 5 days and my hair still smell good (I do shower I promise lol i just think that every now and then the scalp needs a breather and to not wash for 5 days when i don't have to go anywhere is helping me keep almost butt length hair amazingly strong and full of body) Picture of my hair was just to show the type/length. This was literally end of the day, no styled, un-brushed, whatever hair 😁
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Amiliana J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is absolutely a great hair product, has a nice scent to it and I use it almost daily. Gives my hair a shine, silky soft feeling, controls frizz, and easy to style with. Do recommend it.
Fatima B.
Brooklyn, NY
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Fatima B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product makes my hair so smooth and silky. My hair def has more volume when this product is applied. I would def recommend this!!
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Michelle  B.
Purchased at: Target
This product works great for frizzy hair. Only need a small amount because a little goes a long way. Can apply to wet or dry and it smells great and keeps the frizz away.
Amy H.
Rockport, IN
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Amy H.
CHI® Silk Infusion I have been using this product for years. It’s my holy grail! I could not imagine my hair without this product. It makes my hair so soft,shiny and manageable! I have used this every single time I’ve washed my hair for many years. I’d never be without it.
Stephanie V.
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Stephanie V.
One of my fav styling products! I use this after I flat iron or curl my hair. Gets rid of flyaways and frizz right away. I use this with my hair dry and already styled. I wouldn’t use this on wet hair because it’s full of silicones and I feel an oil is more hydrating
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this as a sample a long time ago and never used it until recently. Wow it seriously saved my hair. The sample was so good that I bought the full size. My hair is suuuuper dry and long. Even if I apply hair masks, the hydration never stays. Ever since I started using this I don’t have that problem anymore. I apply a small amount to my damp hair and seriously it makes it so soft and it stays hydrated for a couple days. It also smells really good!
Samantha  R.
Sayre, PA
CHI® Silk Infusion uploaded by Samantha  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
12/10 Stars 😝 I use the complete line of CHI styling hair care products! I will never use a different brand! I think this works well, but to be honest, a protectant can’t completely protect your hair from heat damage. I find this works well when I am about due for a trim, and my hair is dry and has breakage. I use it sparingly on my ends and use the extra on my fingers by running my fingers through my hair. I do not suggests covering your hair in this as it will weigh it down and make it look greasy! Also, this item has a very handsome scent. HAHA. I don’t know how else to describe it, but it’s very sophisticated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saige R.
Chilliwack, BC
il y a 9 mois
CHI® Silk Infusion does this product help frizz on curly/wavy hair? Even after straightening my hair it’s super frizzy, does this help?
Lexi A. il y a 6 mois
Yes it helps a ton! My hair is used to a cold dry climate, and didn’t even frizz at all in the Louisiana humidity.
Saige R.
Chilliwack, BC
il y a 9 mois
CHI® Silk Infusion does this product help frizz for curly hair? even when after straightening my hair it’s super frizzy, does this help?
Lexi A. il y a 5 mois
Yes! I don’t recommend putting it on your roots, but mid lengths to ends and it works great even in high humidity.