2 colors available

BY CHI #2 in Hair Serums

CHI Silk Infusion - Silk Reconstructing Complex with no pH. CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. CHI Silk Infusion will help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build up. see more...

• I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, when...3 Answers
  • Is this product available in a larger container? 4 Answers
  • Puedo usar esta seda después de a laciarlo o antes? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This product was once a favorite of mine. When I started heavily straightening my hair every day, I got a sample of this with my first CHI hair straightener. It makes your hair VERY shiny. However, for me, it was a bit heavy and made my hair greasy. After becoming more familiar with hair care products, I found others I liked more and had more lasting effects. I felt like although it made my hair silky and smooth, it didn't really have any lasting effects on my hair. A positive - you only need the smallest bit and a tiny bottle will last you forever!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
My hands down favorite hair product to date! I started using this when I received it as a sample from my hair stylist prob 10+ years ago to help tame my thick frizzy hair. As you can imagine its very oily so I am careful not to let it touch my face and wash my hands immediately after use. Also, if I put the product in my hair but then do not dry my hair I will look like a greaseball and a half. To me the benefits outweigh the cons so i am silk infusions loyal servant
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I tend to switch between hair oils a lot when it come to me straightening my hair and this was product I've punched over the years. I noticed recently how oily it had made my hair feel and look. My hair tends to get oil on my second straight hair day and this silk oil is a bit on the heavy side and doesn't really do good for me having that problem. On a positive note a little goes along way with this product and it smells amazing !!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Definitely helped me straighten my hair! For someone with dry, frizzy, somewhat curly, and has a lot of volume hair, it's definitely been my go to product while straightening my hair. Granted, it's not pin straight, but it leaves a little volume so I can get the straight hair I strive for. I would definitely buy it again! You only need a small amount, so the bottle actually lasts a long time.
Gina F.
Gina F.
I was using this for a couple of years and absolutely loving it. It smells great and was really helping the condition of my hair. But then I purchased another bottle and it was like the formula had changed. It didn't treat the same and almost seemed more watered down. I havent bought it again since.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
This has really helped transform my hair texture from dry and brittle to smooth and hydrated. My ends look so much healthier than before. My hair stays soft for a couple days in between shampooing and it typically would revert back to dry after sleeping on it once.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Warrensburg, MO
I've been using this stuff on my dry ends for years! I love it! I use it after I get out of the shower, while my hair is still wet. I rub it into the palms of my hands then apply to my ends. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, just smooth and manageable!
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Parrish, FL
I LOVE THIS ! By far best serum to use. (Compares equally to Aveda smooth infusion serum) you're paying for what you get for! Makes my hair super silky and shiny for a couple of days def would recommend for those with dry hair and frizzed hair.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
My favorite hair oil. I've tried several formulas and brands of hair oil, but this is the one I keep going back to. I love the smell. It's lightweight but can be built up if needed. It doesn't leave a film-y feeling on hair.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Love this product! It leaves me hair feeling very soft and smooth! You only have to use a little bit of it,or it will leave your hair feeling greasy. Great product! I always repurchase when I run out!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Ryan E.
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, whenever I step outside after flat ironing my hair, my hair automatically frizzed up. Will this help with that?
Abbigail E.
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have long think oily hair, I'm worried that this product will only add to the oil in my hair but I need a heat protectant & frizz control, is this product worth it? Is it gonna add to the oil in my hair?