BY CHI #13 in Hair Serums

CHI Silk Infusion - Silk Reconstructing Complex with no pH. CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. CHI Silk Infusion will help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build up. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel sticky1 Answers
  • I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, wh...3 Answers
  • Is this product available in a larger container? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb.
I have fine but a lot of hair. My hair is that weird I’m not straight but I’m not a good beach wave or curl kind of hair. I describe it more of a poof. But CHI silk infusion tames my hair in this humid environment. If I do not use it several hours after straightening or curling I’m left with the dread poof! I use it with every wash! I start with my tips and move up mid hair. I do not use near scalp. This is a great addition to your hair line if you suffer from frizz!
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! This will infusion by chi is one of my absolute favorites of all time lol smells amazing!! And it makes my hair so silky smooth. It is on the pricey side but girlllllssss it's worth it!! I had scored the complete set of chi with the shampoo, conditioner and the silk infusion the BIG bottles for $16 at Marshals, they always carry chi and other expensive brands :)
ShaleseChavez C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a part of my after shower routine. It helps with my frizz and tangles and makes my hair look shiny. It smells amazing as well! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends. My tiny CHI silk infusion bottle has lasted me months so it is totally worth the price.
Des S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! Definitely feels like I can get salon hair at home. I rated four stars because of the price tag. For such a small amount of product, it feels excessive and not a splurge I'm willing to make all that often. But the shine is incomparable especially when used with a CHI straightening iron!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a smll bottle of this at target many yrs agao. It was on the pricer side but not too bad. I liked it...wasn't super impressed but it liked it. Never rebought it. I feel like at the time i bought it, i wasn't super into hair care so idk if my lack of knowledge made me not noticed much of a change due to misuse. I wouldn't mind trying it again now.
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since my hair is super fine and easily damaged, I am always on the lookout for great products, and this is one of them! I bought mine at walmart and use it maybe twice a week! I work it through my ends and if I'm feeling extra to the midshaft and then I tie my hair up loosely so that it can just sit and infuse. The next morning my hair smells and looks AMAZING! It is super soft and touchable and doesn't feel greasy or weigh my head down which is what I need!
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This reminds me of a lighter version of BioSilk. While BioSilk has it's time and place, I prefer this product for everyday use (mostly with a flat iron). It's good at smoothing down flyaway without making your hair look greasy or stringy. I wish it was more affordable, but I think that it is worth the added expense.
Denise G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing little bottle. A little goes a long way. It also has a amazing smell . I use it only on my end of my hair to help reduce frizzy & making my end soft. I do have damage to my ends due to multiple bleaching and dyeing . Using the chi helps my hair and does not harm it more. It works and I would buy it again .
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The one reason I love going to the salon because my hair was always on point and when I said the lady what she put in my hair and it as this product..!! I swear to god my hair stayed nice and beautiful for a week ..!!! So I kept going and wasting money on the salon ..!! I didn’t know I could buy the product so I did and I always use it even til this day..!! I mean we have a lot of different product we use but this is my go to product ❤❤️️
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using when I was younger I also applied this to my hair after blow dry. As I got older I learned what weight down your hair means and I started looking back at photos of me and I notice my hair looked greasy and weight down It looked. I started to used it again to maybe give it a try but it still gave me weights down greasy. You maybe be thinking I applied to much but in fact I applied a small dime size.
Vasny M.
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, whenever I step outside after flat ironing my hair, my hair automatically frizzed up. Will this help with that?
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I have natural type 4a/b hair, would this work well when straightening my hair as far as protecting it from heat damage?