BY CHI #9 in Hair Serums

CHI Silk Infusion - Silk Reconstructing Complex with no pH. CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. CHI Silk Infusion will help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build up. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel sticky2 Answers
  • I live in the south and recently the humidity has been in...4 Answers
  • Is this product available in a larger container? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb., CHI Silk Infusion, 3 oz. more...
I had a sample size of this sitting in my travel-size haircare stash for over a year before I ever got around to trying it and now I'm trying to figure out why I waited so long.  This really surprised me!  I normally shy away from hair oils and serums because I have dark blonde hair that's perpetually straight and flat; unfortunately, most of the oils that I've tried leave my hair looking even flatter and greasy.  I was really skeptical about trying this but I actually like it much better than I thought.  First of all (and this seems to be controversial, based on other reviews that I've read) but I LOVE the way that this smells.  It's hard to describe but it has a very typical "salon haircare" scent that has just lightly masculine undertones and something about it just smells so innately GOOD.  This serum is also quite forgiving in the sense that it's lightweight enough that I can use a reasonable amount without overdoing it so I haven't had a problem with my hair looking oily.  While this doesn't add an outstanding amount of moisture to my hair, it does provide a nice kick of smoothing hydration and keeps my hair from feeling so dry and lifeless--and it definitely protects from the heat of my hairdryer and curling brush.  I'm really glad that I finally tried this.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb. more...
This was one of the first serums i ever used, along with Biosilk. I used to use it all the time. I feel like the formula may be a little outdated by now, maybe some of the other Chi serums are better. The smell is really strong, very manly to me. It does absorb quickly into your hair though and is pretty light. If you don’t use too much it isn’t too heavy. It contains protein though and your does not need protein everyday so I typically don’t reccommend this to my clients for that reason.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Chi makes great hair products. I love using this when I straighten my hair, it feels so silky and smooth and not so dry from the heat. It is really good! I bought this from Sephora and it is more expensive than your typical hair serums from Walmart but it is an amazing product! I will purchase this again when I run out.
Lily W.
New York City
CHI Silk Infusion is great to keep the fizz away. The only thing is you can't use a lot of the product at once at least I cant, my hair is very thin and fine and would look greasy if I used too much. I love the scent and it lasts all day in my hair. It's not a girly scent it's definitely a stronger scent that I can see others being turned off from. The consistency is like a medium thickness if that makes sense it's not liquidity but it's not like honey thick either.
Shelby O.
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb. more...
This is my absolute favorite hair care product. The chi silk infusion leaves my hair frizz free and does not leave my hair greasy. My hair color is brown with beach wave curls and it works great. Honestly this product will work for any hair type. This product is a bang for your buck because it lasts a super long time. It might be a little pricey but like I said it lasts you a long time. When applying you only need a drop the size of a pea. Less is more in this case
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
So the old Chi silk had a yellowish tinted formula but now its clear after concerns it wasn't ideal for blonde hair it would turn it brassy. I always buy this because its lightweight, leaves my hair soft, treats frizzies, and smells good. I also use right after washing my hair for some heat protection before blow drying. I highly recommend this silk serum.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
I use CHI silk infusion on my hair and skin as well. You only need a very small amount to add shine and heat protection to your hair. For your skin it’s a great makeup remover and good for scars because it contains silk. It ads so much moisture and shine to the hair. You can apply it to wet hair before blow drying and dry hair before heat styling. When you heat Style your infusing the silk into the cuticle. My favorite all time product for hair.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i’ve used CHI silk infusion ever since i got my first CHI flat iron in 7th grade. i used it religiously ever since. because a little goes a long way, i’m only on my second bottle ever and it’s been YEARS since i purchased it! after i shower and comb out my hair, i put a nickel-sized amount on my hands and rub it throughout my ends. it always leaves my hair shiny and soft and smelling so good!
Shay C.
Logan, UT
I love this stuff and the smell is amazing. I tend to have really oily hair and this Serum doesn't make my hair produce more oil and it doesn't make it look oily. It seems expensive but it's really not. You won't have to buy another one at the very least a year. I've had mine going on 2 years and will most likely have to get another in like 6 months. Amazing stuff, I highly recommend it ☺
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb. more...
My holy grail hair product. I have been using it for over 10 years. I love my hair I take good care of it and this product has helped me achieve this. It’s alight serum that does not leave your hair greasy. I have long thick hair and this product helps smooth my hair out making it easier to brush out and it also helps protect from heat. The smell is always a plus too.
Vasny M.
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, whenever I step outside after flat ironing my hair, my hair automatically frizzed up. Will this help with that?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have long think oily hair, I'm worried that this product will only add to the oil in my hair but I need a heat protectant & frizz control, is this product worth it? Is it gonna add to the oil in my hair?