BY CHI #17 in Hair Serums

CHI Silk Infusion - Silk Reconstructing Complex with no pH. CHI Silk Infusion is a rich leave in treatment enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins and is alcohol free. Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins. CHI Silk Infusion will help strengthen the hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build up. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel sticky2 Answers
  • I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, wh...4 Answers
  • Is this product available in a larger container? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb. more...
I got this in an sample box from Amazon, and it was one of the last products I opened because I was using a different heating protector at the time. I don’t know why I did! I did not realize that it was a serum and I loooooove serums for my hair. It smells like you stepped foot out of a salon and gives your hair a beautiful shine, also while protecting from the flat iron. I really enjoyed this product, I’ll have to pick up another one! CHI Silk Infusion
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
So the old Chi silk had a yellowish tinted formula but now its clear after concerns it wasn't ideal for blonde hair it would turn it brassy. I always buy this because its lightweight, leaves my hair soft, treats frizzies, and smells good. I also use right after washing my hair for some heat protection before blow drying. I highly recommend this silk serum.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Yes! This will infusion by chi is one of my absolute favorites of all time lol smells amazing!! And it makes my hair so silky smooth. It is on the pricey side but girlllllssss it's worth it!! I had scored the complete set of chi with the shampoo, conditioner and the silk infusion the BIG bottles for $16 at Marshals, they always carry chi and other expensive brands :)
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb., CHI Silk Infusion, 3 oz. more...
I am black with natural curly hair. I do not straighten very often, only once a year. And when I do straighten, I have to use quality products to ensure that the style would last. A natural friend of mine, told me about this product and I used her bottle before I purchased my own. I love this stuff! I paired it with the 44 Iron Guard and the results are fabulous! I also used a Chi Air flat iron so y’all know my hair is looking fabulous right now. This serum is amazing! It is a holy grail for straight styles. It’s moisturizing without the heavy greasy look. Good job Chi!
Megan B.
Point Pleasant, NJ
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 0.45 lb. more...
I have natural hair, with spiral curls, think 3b. However, I often like to use heat tools to style my hair. This is an amazing product that gives my hair max protection, however it is very expensive. If you are weary of the price you can try Marshall's and try the smaller size, but it is very  helpful and protective to my hair. I usually apply it when my hair is soaking wet, then before blow drying will apply  Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
I love the CHI Silk Infusion. I have been using this product for a long time. It is great for that extra kick to your hair. It has that fresh salon scent and makes your hair look shiny. I am now natural and I don't silk press my hair anymore but I still uses it for the smell. I would recommend this product for all hair types.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I have been using this chi oil for years now. Despite my fine and oily hair this chi oil never makes my hair appear too greasy. It helps with my flyaways. Also makes my hair appear silky and smooth despite the blowdry and straightener that I use daily. This is my top notch favorite hair serum. I have tried other products in my life and always tend to fall back on my chi oil.
Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
I use this anytime I want my hair to look good. Using a pea sized amounts gets your hair looking so smooth and shiny and healthy. So it’s not super cheap or expensive but you only need a little amount so it’s affordable and worth it for pretty hair.
ShaleseChavez C.
This product is a part of my after shower routine. It helps with my frizz and tangles and makes my hair look shiny. It smells amazing as well! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to my friends. My tiny CHI silk infusion bottle has lasted me months so it is totally worth the price.
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
Review for: CHI Silk Infusion, 3 oz. more...
This has been one of my favorite products for about 8 years now! It's the best product of this type on the market in my opinion. It makes your hair feel like magic everyday. It smells incredible and there's nothing heavy, very silky and light. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Vasny M.
Does this product work? Should I buy it?
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
I live in the south and recently the humidity has been insane, whenever I step outside after flat ironing my hair, my hair automatically frizzed up. Will this help with that?
Molly K.
Papillion, NE
Is this product available in a larger container?
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Does this help with static after you straighten your hair?
Abbigail E.
Alpine, UT
I have long think oily hair, I'm worried that this product will only add to the oil in my hair but I need a heat protectant & frizz control, is this product worth it? Is it gonna add to the oil in my hair?